1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It will be very interesting if they put some of the new members in front or even center a song because some will be pushed back.

So 4th gen will perform tomorrow 16:40-17:05 according to this timetable and after watching a couple of acts today they can perform 5 and more if they don't sing the full song. I actually thought today is the day, lol. Anyway mark the schedule, let's see how they incorporate the new members.

2017 3rd gen + senior members
    2019 4th gen Jikochuu
    2019 4th gen Girls rule @ 15:13

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Great performance. Yuna's centre is refreshing. They are all amazing including the new 4ki. But my point still valid. Mgmt still wanna play safe by focusing on the main 3 (kakki/enpi/ayamen) and sometimes put a highlight on other members a bit. I wonder if we will get an 'Asuka' or 'Kiichan' or 'Renka' from this gen in the future.

• Like Like x 2
  3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Honestly, on this performance i dont see them 'focusing' on Ayame.

It's a good performance but didn't give singing part to new 4th gen in Kiss no Shuriken and I See.. is a crime. Especially when these song performed as last song.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    I saw many positive tweets about the performance but yeah I have this feeling that mgmt will treat 4.5ki like they did to 2ki in the past(and even now?). Since there are 46 members at the moment, it is understandable for the mgmt to do that.
    Cant be helped since there are many worthy 4ki members like seira/yanchan/mayutan etc. I'm fine with Runa being an under and still support the group.

5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

True , Ayame wasnt Highlighted in this TIF
    Only Kaki and Sakura got the limelight.

6. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    they haven't announce their new single so we can't be sure if that thing gonna happen again and im sure the management is aware of what happened to the 2nd gen.

my only problem is they let Yunachan be centered in Seifuku Mannequin im sure there's other members that can do better for that position, because i think it doesn't fit to her image.

over all i enjoy their performances.

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I kinda like Yuna centering Seifuku no Mannequin. We see a different side of both the song and Yuna, and it works.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    mine in 7th year birthday live where she centered Harujion ga sakukoro she really give justice on that song.

9. NyanNyan's Pet

I'm really surprised about this. Imo, Rei is the better choice. Actually I would even try Runa, tho in this case we saw they're not gonna do it just yet for the new girls.

Anyway, overall I enjoy it. Can't complain with 6 performances and lots of Kaki goodness :^O^:

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Setlist for the TIF 2020 Live

00 OVERTURE
    01 4banme no Hikari (Original 11 4th Gen)
    02 Toshoshitsu no kimi e (Original 11 4th Gen)

MC
    New 4th Gen introductions

03 Seifuki no Mannequin (Shibata center)
    04 Girls Rule (Kaki center)
    05 Kiss no Shuriken

MC

06 I see...

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

Although Saku and Kaki got most of the spotlight for centering twice, I think the rest have enough screentime.
    Miyu got a good position during Girls rule. It was great overall for their first time performing together.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That's one way to do it. Integrating new 4th Gen members.

Makes me smile to see them in full 16 member formation.

Only one complaint. Why weren't they in 4banme? Would be the way to go about acknowledging that they are all are 4th Gen new and old, old and new. Anyway, it's small complaint that they'll have many, many lives to fix.

13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's not like that what i mean. They can make a part of 2 people and add it to 3 or 4. Putting them on back row and didn't give them a singing part meant they wont get a proper screentime. It's okay if it's on first two song, but not when it's last two song. It's not a good promotion for the new girls. Just my opinion tho.

14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wonder if that would've been her position if she had been the 12th member like originally planned.

Seifuku no Mannequin is a natural choice for the playlist because the new 4th Gen had to have practiced that all throughout their Kenshuusei tour. Also, it's gotta be a sakamichi standard by now.

Kiss no shuriken has been a song they expanded to include 3rd Gen so it was a likely candidate to handle a bit more members in the choreo.

Sadly, they didn't put enough effort to include the new 4th Gen in the biggest hit song, I see.... Would be interesting if they did considering it's going to be the go to song for 4th Gen until they graduate.

15. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    • Like Like x 1
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

For their next song, how will they be arranged since it's like one Senbatsu with 16 members. Who will center next, which members in front? I think that's when we're gonna see how these new girls will be treated.

Next single should be early next year already. Another 4th gen to Senbatsu? Route246 + one or two members? The rest will be Under? Will the new girls debut as UG or same as before?

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It would be crazy, if management release a special single for 4th gen. :D

18. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    My prediction is Route246 formation + Seira/Mayutan/Saachan. We probably get a new centre for 4th gen's song and I bet that on Mayutan (could be Yuna??). 4.5ki will stay as UG for a while. Making new single in the midst of pandemic still risky. Besides, we will get an olympic in japan so this is the moment NGZK46LLC will use all of their own arsenal to reap some benefit from it. I would say that any experimental senbatsu lineup will happen after all this worldly event and pandemic. This is probably one of the realistic approach from business's perspective.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why releasing a single is risky??
    anyway, it seems there are too many 4th gen girls..i hope management stop thinking to recruit new girl in 3years from now. at least give the girls a chance to experience senbatsu even for once. plus, the girls are still too shy and awkward.

20. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    We all know in the past a lot of underappreciated and inexperienced members had been assigned into senbatsu to increase their public exposure. Being a senbatsu also increases your chances to appear more in koujichuu. However as long as covid is still spreading out there, it is not possible to hold handshake event (online meeting didnot sit well with japanese fans) and very limited members can be in studio at one time. So all of these kinda kill the initial purpose of what mgmt try to do at the first place. I'm not saying it is not possible but the impact of the 'new' senbatsu member maybe not as significant as before. I will feel bad for those members but if the mgmt can find solution for example prioritizing them in koujichuu or promoting them in online event, that would be great.

About recruitment, I think it's all depend on the rate of graduation. If the number hits about 10 people in this coming years, we will see another audition.