1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Personally before I even listened to a single Keyakizaka46 song, I binge watched KeyaKake from ep 1 until I caught up to episode 200+ and started watching it every week.

What a journey it has been, I ended up loving not only the girls but the hosts and even the voiceover lady too (she's so energetic and really fits the show)

Hoping the next iteration of the show is just as good

• Like Like x 2
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If they start new Sakurazaka show next week, does it means they also will wear the new uniform?

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Good question. I hope so... even because the one they are wearing is quite summer-ish.

4. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Of course they would include the infamous ball catching game for the last episode. Such a stable mark of the show.

Also, poor Oonuma...She talked/walked around with the tree

5. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Well technically Nogizaka Under Construction has lasted longer, but 5 years is still a pretty good length for an idol variety show.

I'm glad they didn't pull what Bananaman did with Nogizaka46 when Nogizakatte Doko ended by not telling the girls there would be a new show until the very last moment.

I'm looking forward to more great things from Sakurazaka46 with the new show!

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope they wear nice white uniform.:)

And, I am also curious about what kind of opening that Sawabe will use. Is he still going to uses the "Bakon!", "Pa!", or "Iei~Iei~Iei~"? Or, maybe we can get the new sound... [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Man I was really hoping they would pull off a miracle this time and succeed in the superball catch. On the bright side, I could watch that screw-up by Risa over and over again [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well when you have 20+ members its hard not to fail in it especially if they are not allowed to go low haha

Risa kinda shed her laid back image with that sequence though

9. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @rdamon42 No worries my friend. Risa is always Risa...

10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    @Philosophy Senpai you must have enjoyed this last ep, no, with that feature on Fuyuka?

Kinda puzzled that Nijika did not read her own goodbye, but at least we got one.

11. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    There are 2 episodes I watched only once and will never watch again. The farewell episode for Neru and the last Keyakitte-Kakenai. I'm growing old and my heart can't take it.

P.S. I was really annoyed that Nijika was not given the chance for a proper farewell (or there is something else that we'll never know behind that)...

12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The host thing has really destroyed her career. I mean, a boyfriend could be manageable but a host is a different thing. Too bad she found herself in that. Shame to the host as well as the gf for exposing her

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Unfortunate, but I agree with you.

So, are we gonna have to say goodbye to this thread soon too? Since the new show is coming, a new thread will be appropriate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Yeah, everyone else got a final appearance on Keyakakke with graduation flowers, including Shida and Oda, despite the dating exposes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Agreed, Nijika was treated worse than Shida and Oda, at least these 2 got flowers at the end.

16. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    What if not appearing was her own decision? Her appearance would create bad buzz on keyakake's last episode & sato's happy graduation. She's one of the 5 girls that is constantly being harrased by bunshun too so dont you think she's got enough too? And if you read this (and some of yuuka's interviews), some of the members are traumatized by it. Anyway, it was clear from her last blog that she didnt want to create more trouble for the group. Despite not having physical appearance, they gave her a proper farewell segment instead of erasing her. Even without a flower, she'll be cherished by her fans & the members. We can only wish the best for her & hope she take care of herself from now.

I disagree. From a wota's point of view, a boyfriend or host is on the same level. Even a host could be better since it can be considered fooling around meanwhile boyfriend involves some sort of committement. Nijika doesnt have a good reputation. She was the least popular member and not in the younger tier too. She didnt make through that senbatsu selection and the group she's been commiting for 5 years was about to turn a new leaf (and we all know how much she loved keyakizaka. Either way, graduation was comming to her way with or without a scandal.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

You know the Japanese aren't proud of hosts so imagine an idol dating a host or a hostess. It's seen as a disgrace. Having a boyfriend can be pardoned since it obvious & all but involving in such world like hosts , giving that they have the 'nightly life' condemns the idol, which is in this case Nijika. I fear she was more embarrassed to show her face. She just got scared & embarrassed and don't think staff made her. It's already said they approach her to change her mind but still ended leaving so it's mostly her, not the staff and group.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Something I'd like to see in the debut episode or soon after is the senbatsu selection for Nobody's Fault. I'd like to see Rei and Run's reactions to being selected.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @techizaka I thought about that. Anyway, I am really sorry about Nijika. Poor girl she really made some bad decisions there... I hope that this was the worse that can happen in her life and that from now on she finds happiness whatever she decides to do.

Regarding senbatsu, I really find absolutely no reason to show it. Just announce the next senbatsu and positions the way Nogi management does after the first 16-17 singles. Girls are mature (and quite professional) enough not to show reactions. A proper rotational senbatsu will be enough to keep things in balance and fans happy.

20. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    But Nogi already announced the senbatsu positions since 1st single on Nogizakatte Doko if I'm not wrong...
    They even made Nogizakatte Koko for the under members...

Just hope the best for Sakurazaka46. Tbh I keep rewatching Nobody's Fault performance :inlove: