1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    I don't have them (sorry) but there is this app called Live Transcribe by Google. It listens to audio and outputs the text. Not 100% perfect but it could help.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

2. DOZO

DOZO Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi
    hehe no need to apologize. I just tried the application, and while it picks up my voice perfectly (that's impressive honestly) it doesn't pick up the sound from my speakers hower close or loud I put it.
    Well that was worth a try anyway, thanks ^^

• Like Like x 3
  3. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    You can PM me which part of it and I can help to write it down for you (or even translate it) if it's just a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Shiraishii0820

Shiraishii0820 Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone, may I know where to get the UNSUBBED version for Nogizaka Under Construction EP279? Missed yesterday night's show T^T

5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Just go on youtube and search this

乃木坂工事中

6. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    • Like Like x 20
    • Winner Winner x 12
  7. annedrop

annedrop Kenkyuusei

Hi, hello :)
    Since Google Drive changed their policy about files that has exceeded their download limit (you can't make a copy of them, and download a copy version, tried it multiple times, just doesn't work), does anyone here have the RAW for Nogizaka Skits Eps. 15, 16, 17? Because Tamuhaya didn't provide the hardsub for that episodes. If anyone have them, and host it to other than GDrive, I would be very thankful! Sorry for the sudden request :)

8. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ah I can finally make an account here! (Long story) I've been wanting to thank you for subbing this series for a while now. I throw in occasional comments at your website, but it was frustrating to be a "lurker" here so long and be unable to say anything. So again, thanks for the subs!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

@annedrop
    I think you can use the "download as zip" workaround.
    Open the gdrive link you want to download, add as shortcut to your drive.
    And then open your google drive, go to 'Recent' on the sidebar.
    Now select the your target file along with other file (preferably small kilobytes file)
    Download, wait for those file being zipped
    and done, download will be started once the zip process is done.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Useful Useful x 2
  10. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    you can just download harsub ver from tamuhaya streaming

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. DOZO

DOZO Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi
    I'll be good for now I guess but I appreciate the offer. Maybe when I'm finished and there are still some small bits that are unclear, I'll contact you then :)

12. Khrushchenov

Khrushchenov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Nogizaka46 Yamazaki Rena to Ohatsu-chan ep02
    Credit: SUBS (Sketchy Unintelligible Bastardized Subs)
    RAW: 48idol.tv

Softsub and Video:
    https://mega.nz/folder/UnI0nJRZ
    Key:
    3ljwNpCWDx35uu-IUEI9iw

It's still quite unfathomable to me that SUBS was able to put out another release, yet here we are. We still have no idea why we put ourselves through this.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    If you guys are up for this series, then I will drop this from my project list.
    I simply adding it since no one seems to have zero interest in this show (to be subbed ofc). I can't guarantee when will I release the sub, so if you guys have more determination than me, it would be better for me to let it go. Better than keep wasting time and energy on both sides, I suppose.

14. Moe Fang

Moe Fang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miho
    Twitter:
    FangMoe
    You can download all episodes (RAW) Nogizaka Skits from Misaka46. And they have another stuff there.

15. Moe Fang

Moe Fang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miho
    Twitter:
    FangMoe
    [​IMG]
    NOGIZAKA ROMANCE (乃木坂浪漫) is a series of short stories from famous historical literature masterpiece novels featuring the members of Nogizaka46.
    This is old show (April 2012, with total 104 eps)
    Eps 1 softsub Indonesia (Ikoma Rina)
    Eps 2 softsub Indonesia (Hashimoto Nanami)
    RAW from bagikuy

May not 100% correct. Bcs if I face any trouble, I tried to match the translation with Chinese hardsub ver.
    Sorry, I couldn't make it English subs ver.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Khrushchenov

Khrushchenov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    No, we're just a couple of people who are way in over our heads. We're absolutely newcomers when it comes to this whole subbing business and we're not even sure if the subs we put out are even that good. We're still very incompetent when it comes to Japanese, and a couple of us had to do a crash course on how to use Aegisub just to put something out. When we started subbing the first episode, nobody was taking it on as a project so we took it on ourselves to put something out. It took us nearly three weeks to put out the subs for the first episode. It was only towards the end of subbing the first episode that I saw you were planning to put something out, but since we were almost done with what we had, we put it out anyway.

Based on your website, we were pretty sure you weren't working on the second episode yet, and based on the response here, we started working on it. The second episode was actually very difficult even when compared to the first episode mainly because of a lot overlapping dialogue, captions, and the rate at which they speak. Lots of people have dropped out. At this point, it's mostly just me doing translations with a couple people helping me out. We were able to put out the subs in just over a week because I personally spent approximately 40 hours working on the subs over that period of time. As you might be able to guess, that's not exactly sustainable. I've been watching the new episodes as they come out live and I realized that because of the nature of this show, there's always going to be a ton of specialized terminology that we have to research for each new episode. It doesn't really get any easier. We're fine if you want to put out what you have and take over, as long as someone is going to continue on with the series. And feel free to use what we put out as a base, if you want, no matter how flawed they might be.

• Like Like x 1
  17. annedrop

annedrop Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver! :D This method works the best for me. Another workaround is to just simply put the exceeded files in to an empty folder, and download that folder as a .zip :)
    That's the thing, their older files has exceeded the download limit. I usually grab stuffs from them fast enough so I've never encountered this problem before. :(

18. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 13
  19. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    I've been talking about it with the team and we decided to let it go. You and your team can continue to work on this series now. My team having a hard time in real life and that makes them couldn't spare some time to work on some projects. Lately, I was handling almost everything by myself but can't keep it up forever. Actually, I'm glad that some people had an interest in non-major program like this one cause I rarely see such a program on a subbing team project list.

• Winner Winner x 3
  20. Khrushchenov

Khrushchenov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Well that's mainly because I've been watching a lot of Japanese quiz shows since the pandemic hit, and she's been on a lot of those shows so she really grew on me. We're just a small informal team of Japanese learners looking for a way to improve our Japanese - not really a team. And actually most people have dropped out already. We're really limited by our knowledge of the Japanese language.

Since I was the one in charge mostly of translating, I got to choose what we worked on. The first episode looked relatively easy to do. Momoko speaks relatively clearly and slowly. Translating was relatively speaking easy, with a few hiccups along the way. We were not ready for Umezawa.

In that case, I suppose I'll start working on episode 3 later this week. After I get some rest. Because if I keep going at the rate I was going at, I'll die.

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1