1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Ohh Ske had such a costume too at kouhaku. I would really like that lol.

But since they only have nobody's fault, they mught perform that & such costume can't match the choreo of the song lol

2. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

That was my hope exactly! Wearing a military costume resembling their original uniforms or just straight up their SaiMajo ones since it’s their most recognizable, and then they transform into beautiful dresses for Nobafa :cute:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Completely - no, really - random thought of the day:

Seriously, how good a song is Aozora ga Chigau? I listened to that song today for the first time in ages and immediately just played it again. It's so, so good. Actually that whole single is.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Aozora ga Chigau? is one of my all-time, top-10 Keyakizaka46 songs. It is catchy and you just can't get it out of your head for a while after listening to it. I really wish it had is own MV. When people get all antsy about Keya being all about emo and darkness, show them this song. I wish Saku will sing this song in the future (or in future concerts).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Ah, thanks. That's gotta be tough for him. Currently, my vocal training teacher is having us learn to sing the first verse of Lemon. Maybe watching him sing live could've helped me in some way lol.

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    The group will be hosting their own cafe's to celebrate their new debut, say hello to Sakurazaka46 CAFE!
    [​IMG]
    The cafes will be located in Tokyo and Osaka, and run between the following dates;
    Tokyo 1: Dec 3, 2020 - Feb 14, 2021
    Tokyo 2: Dec 17, 2020 - Jan 11, 2021
    Osaka: Dec 24, 2020 - Jan 17, 2021

The "Sakura Puchi Deli Set" menu was decided by the members, including the usual idol/character cafe classics like a themed burger, spaghetti set, parfait, and a bottle to keep as a souvenir. They'll also be selling goods, and luckily for us international fans, these goods will be available to purchase online! We can buy the goods between December 10th and January 14th, 2021. More information can be found on the website here~ https://sakurazaka46-cafe.jp/
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  8. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Oh nice! I can go to A since Meiji-Jingumae station is on the way to school. I'll have to see if any of my classmates want to go. I know some of them like Nogizaka, but I'm not sure about Sakurazaka.

Morita is pretty adorable, saying how she's nervous about performing, but because they have an opportunity to perform on such a big stage this time, they want to do this performance, and give courage to the many people that watch them.

I'm not a big Morita fan, but this kind of message does make me like her more.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  9. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Make sure you reserve in advance! (And share pics of the experience here :D)

• Like Like x 1
  10. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Yup! I'll only go if someone else goes with me, but I'll be sure to make reservations when I've confirmed that. Was honestly a little surprised to see it's 650 yen per person for reservations, but I guess it's just me being cheap, lol.

11. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    @chain Most of us will surely have to miss out on this. Maybe any other Japan based forum users?
    Me personally, I hope that the 2nd (or 3rd) single promotion will be in full swing by the time I'll arrive in Japan. That's the plan anyways.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    It's not that I don't want to go, but I know I won't enjoy it as much as I really don't like going to unfamiliar places to try eating by myself.

13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm just glad that overseas people are going to be able to buy merch. I'm looking at getting some plates.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    You can try asking karl in Twitter!

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Do we know the shin 2ki penlight colors?

17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It looks as our girls are appearing in quite a few Japanese magazines lately (most of them are models in my mind anyway). Happy for them individually, but it also helps spread the word about Sakurazaka46 as a group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Another Aeon card ad

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  19. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    0:14
    The return of the legendary Crying Risa chara from that Mechakari CM [hehe]

chrome_iyT7ekCrBn.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    OMG Risa who did this to youuuu

Yep all the girls seem to be busy lately, the show SokoSaku has had good episodes, the songs and MVs are pretty great. Good time to be a fan right now.