1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I can't lie, I'll always kinda wish she'd go back to having short hair again. Her facial features with short hair were just such a freaking cute combination.

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think you're revering to the harstyle she had in the Yuko Graduation special .... the fake Gouriki? .... yeah she looked good with that.
    But I even think her pixie cut which was even shorter during the 2013 SSK looked good.

for sure she'll never go back to the 'big hair' she sported pre 2013, as that style has gone out of fashion (we would call that 80's hair ;) ) .... but that looked good on her as well

I'm not a big fan of the style she used to wear last year during live on demand perfomances ... as sort of half pony tail ... (can't find a example pic, sorry)

I read somewhere that she hates/hated her profile, because she has a tiny nose and her face is rather flat, I can only say ... that changes over time but you can see it in the Janken where she competed with Sankon, or in this pic
    [​IMG]
    (it's not as obvious when she has her plump hamster cheeks :) )

apart from her hair, also new nails
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  3. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I liked different hairstyles she had Long
    [​IMG]
    mod edit: your first image was too large, I've replaced it for you this this time

[​IMG]
    And the short style[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

And half up half down
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then her styled hair
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are my favorite styles of her.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2021
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think I like the half up half down the most, but overall I really like her current length. I don't mind the short hair cut, but I associate it with negative events so it always makes me happy when I see older footage (from like 2016/17) when her hair had grown back a nice length.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Funny, tbh, that's the only hairstyle I don't really like, not sure why, maybe because I think it makes her look older ...

6. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    What if she had it in the heyday of AKB

7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Why would that make any difference?

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    ^ that's not a flattering picture :) ....

ow ... I'm getting a 403 Forbidden on that link :/
    (I'm getting a 403 on the whole site ... and I don't think it's a region block, as @David61 is from the UK, right?)

Miichan's twitter ...
    [​IMG]

btw with all that TV work it seems there isn't that much time left for her YouTube channel, which is a pity

• Like Like x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yes it's working fine for me, however I do get pop-up ads so I wonder if maybe you have an adblocker set up? There's not much text on the page, I've pasted it below so you can use a translator of your choosing: :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    no adblocker here (apart from the browser build in stuff) .... Safari, Chrome, Firefox ... they all result in a 403 :)
    thanks for the 'cut and paste' :)

ok, ran it through DeepL ... her 'adversary', Matsumoto Akiko, is well know to Miichan, as they collaborated on quite a few UTAGE items (somehow Miichan often get's teamed up with her senpai idols on that show)

[​IMG]
    (if I'm correct Matsumoto-san is the one next to Miichan)

btw, they are referred to as old an new バラドル (baradoru) variety idol

Masumoto-san says she's been active 38 years as an idol now and is 54 now ... I think I've said it before, this is probably the most obvious career path for Miichan after graduation (apart from al kinds of other stuff she might pursue)

if you want to hear Miichan scream ;)
    https://twitter.com/aiseki_syokudo/status/1348555264165699586

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm currently not in the UK and the link doesn't work for me either :confused: Thanks David for pasting it!

• Like Like x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The Chinese uploaders have posted a video of the show:
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1uf4y1k7Sa

Skip to 42:45 to see Miichan bathing in an onsen - but before that at 33:55 she's on a scary-looking swinging high wire contraption!

• Like Like x 1
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    30 meters :(
    you would not get me into that thing even if my life depended on it (well, maybe)

Miichan looked like she was cold almost all the time ...... and then she decided to have herself splashed :/
    it's a good thing it ended in an onsen

• Like Like x 1
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 2
  16. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    [hehe] Miichan reminds me of me sleeping in class after I finished my work and my two friends taking a picture of me.
    (Also, Rei dimples are so adorable)

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I just watched the performance of 'Sakura no Ki ni Narō' at Kojimatsuri, I've written how during 'Sakura no hanabiratachi' at Takamina's final theatre performance Miichan did not take her eyes of Takamina, as if she wanted to engrave that image into her memory.
    (And she's the first to which Takamina turns to at the end)

Well, Miichan does exactly the same here
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The other members look at the audience ... but Miichan only seems to see Nyan-nyan

• Like Like x 2
  18. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Woah good observation I never noticed that when I watched those graduations performances

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I was at Takamina's gradcon in Yokohama Stadium in March 2016 and there are 3 Miichan-related things which stand out in my memory of the event. The first was her 'kageana' introductory announcement when she became very emotional and had to stop talking for a short while. The second was a no3b reunion performance of 'Junai no Crescendo'.

The final moment was at the end when Takamina said goodbye individually to her favourite members of AKB48 and 48G. Miichan was the penultimate member she spoke to (the last one was Yuihan) and they spent a long time hugging. I've made a screenshot of that:

mita.jpg

I can't of course link to the video as it's from purchaseable content. but Chinese site beginning with 'B'

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I've seen that, with Takamina watching and jokingly intervening ... the way those two can look at each other ...

Something else I've noticed is how when one member breaks down, the other will laugh, not in a bad way, more like 'ow, you silly girl', and then hug and comfort her .... I've seen Miichan do that to Takamina on UTAGE en when they performed Omoide no Hotondo on Request Hour, and this is almost a role reversal
    (apart from Miichan having no time for a hug, just a quick pat on the head ... things to do, places to be)

The think I noticed is, that while Miichan is know for wanting screen time, she doesn't drag this out normally
    And of course Yuihan was the last, not just as the next soukantoku, but also as a steady Takamina fan ... I remember the Ikemen Highschool episode where she loudly proclaimed, contrary to all the other members opinion, that Takamina was indeed interesting (and then predictably couldn't come up with an example ;) )
    (btw, Takamina was funny in those episodes)

I just rewatched the ending of Takamina's Graduation Concert, Takamina talks to all members, most likely doling out advice for the last time, except for Miichan ... they just hug, maybe two or three words by Takamina ... but just one long hug

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021