1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Just watched the Team K RH stream ...

Shakeh made an appearance (although, like a true cat, he slept through most of it)
    [​IMG]

but he did wake up
    [​IMG]

all team K members wrote a message to Miichan
    [​IMG]
    which made her cry
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    but those were happy tears

screenshots of all(?) messages
    https://imgur.com/a/USWr82T

• Like Like x 4
  2. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1353258874489327616
    =========================
    「伝説の魚」「だらしない愛し方」「またあなたのことを考えてた」など、思い入れの強い楽曲がランクインして嬉しかった!一生懸命踊ってもふざけてもしゃけは無反応でしたが...
    皆さんは楽しめましたか?
    ---------------------------------------------
    I was so happy to see some of my favourite songs like "Densetsu no sakana" (Legendary Fish), "Darashinai Aishikata" (Sloppy Lovemaking) and "Mata anata no koto wo kangaeteta" (I was thinking of you again)
    " make the list! We danced hard and joked around, but Shake didn't react...
    Did you enjoy it,
    ---------------------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I mentioned it in the RH2021 thread ... but the other members somehow selected the 2 song Miichan centered and even 'Mata anata no koto wo kangaeteta' as number one ...

(Shake really likes that spot on top of his playhouse ... :) )

• Like Like x 2
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Male host "Minami-chan, you are still in AKB?" then Sasshii going "Miichan .... dai-senpai desu" .... :)

I always like seeing those two together, in the Miichan YT video where Sasshii asks Miichan to direct the =LOVE MV there is a segment where they spontaneous turn into a comedy duo ... (round the 5:26 mark) it's short, but ever so funny :) ending with 'a omoshiroi' in synch :)

btw, those small restaurants must really be hurting right now, I wonder how Miichan's parents are coping, in that program about the part of Tokyo where Miichan grew up you saw they had made their beer pub corona proof .. but with a state of emergency ... :/

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    News of yet another TV show:
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/413728

This one, on Fuji TV on 1/30, has a title which translates as 'Entertainment World Special Skills King Decision Battle TEPPEN2021 Winter' with Miichan competing with her dancing skills: "Compete for the score of the dance game 'Dance Rush Stardom', as well as expressiveness and originality."

TEPPEN_09.jpg

(I love the hat! :))

• Like Like x 1
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan has had so many TV jobs lately .... normally the end of the year has always been busy for AKB members with all the end of the year shows, but Miichan has been active on TV outside of AKB a lot as well

(which leaves no real time for YT it seems)

so basically it's an idol dance game contest, 3 male idols, 2 female .... and somehow an actor :)

Miichan has a head for hats ... it's the one thing she has really good taste in imho
    (dresses ... hmm ... not so much ... I don't know how to describe what she wore in that program with Sasshii ... (and yes, that was not a dress))
    But I've said it before ... Miichan, Takamina and also Miki-chan ... sometimes dress as grannies, they seem to like lace a lot :)

Miichan's twitter
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1353709766564958208
    ===============
    ますますラブラブ
    今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(414日目)
    ---------------------------
    more more love love
    didn't drink alcohol today (Day 414)
    ---------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I wonder who is happier with the other? They both look so content

ow Miipapa responded
    ====================
    シャケに負けてたまるか

by ジョセフ&シーザー
    -----------------------------------
    Can we lose to the salmon?

by Joseph & Caesar
    ----------------------------------
    [​IMG]

Miichan:
    忘れてないよっ!会いたいなぁ...
    -------------
    I haven't forgotten! I want to see you ...
    -------------

if I'm totally honest ....yeah, sorry guys, you've lost to the salmon from the moment Miichan brought him home ;)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    More hats .... well, one hat
    [​IMG]

seeing someone wearing a hat inside triggers a Pavlov reaction in me .... "hey! you can take it off ... it's bombproof in here!" .... ow the quirks you pick up in the military :)
    (it used to be the if you were outside and didn't wear your beret you would be fined ... (or if you had your hands in your pocket) .... a major in the staff & staff company I was a part of was notorious for handing out 'yellow letters' (citations), if we were waiting for the train at the station word would quickly spread if he was seen ... we always had to warn guys from other units ... some of those were te macho kind and ignored it ... with predictable results ... )

• Like Like x 2
  9. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I have a question is Miichan Oshimen HKT48 Motomura Aoi

10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm not saying she isn't but what makes you think that?

I don't have the book on me right now, but I own a copy of the 2018 AKB48 Member Guide and everyone lists an admired member in that book... I'm currently abroad and with the current situation, I'm not sure when I can get back home (hopefully soon), but I'll check then who Miichan wrote down as her favourite then

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've had a play around with Google and I've found one reference to Aoitan being Miichan's oshimen but it's from 2012-2013:
    https://simarutlapisatepun.amebaownd.com/posts/8292865/

It's below the photo of Miichan and Aoitan having a meal with Sasshi. The Japanese text is as follows:
    【HaKaTa百貨店】(2012~2013) の第2回放送で、
    峯岸みなみ先輩が、本村碧唯ちゃんを 『推しメン』 に認定してくれたからです!

Google translation:
    In the second broadcast of [HaKaTa Department Store] (2012-2013),
    This is because Minami Minegishi has certified Aoi Motomura as a "Pushing Men"!

(Google usually translates 推しメン (oshimen) as 'pushing men').

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I saw it on AKB48 wiki and was wondering if that was true. Also didn’t know the members guide included that too interesting. But thank you for clearing it up for me.

Hmm I see maybe that’s why it was put there but when i visit the site AKB48 wiki occasionally(because I always be on wiki48) I didn’t see it like a few months ago so I was just wondering on that thank you for clearing up for me

13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    December last year Miichan and Akimoto Sayaka both featured in a TV show, just stumbled upon the relevant clip ...

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1mZ4y1G7dG?from=search&seid=4154886654959652474

that wanted poster at the end, 'lorem ipsum' :)

And an oldie UTAGE performance of Miichan and Sasshii together ...
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1mf4y1S7ux?from=search&seid=7030438725270193676
    People sometimes say Sasshii can't sing ... well, they are wrong
    (disregard the end ... Sasshii is showing what she learned from Myao in Sone it seems ;) )

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Tv411k7eQ?from=search&seid=14890040284181154247
    a special where AKB members went to Hongkong and had some kind of shopping challenge?
    anyway, around the 15 minute mark they run into someone who recognises Miichan and turns out to be a no3b fan :)

o, man .... I just saw the part with Macao Tower ... skywalk? really? ..... just watching it triggers my fear of heights .... :(

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  14. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    There are some drama on Twitter regarding what Mii-chan said to Miion in this letter: https://twitter.com/48gTalk/status/1354965042765021185 and it was used by some fans to imply something about Juri, I*ZONE, etc.

Want to clarify here that the translation in that tweet is INCORRECT. (The year aren't even correct, it's 2020 seitansai, not 2019)

後輩の中には他のアイドルが好きな子、E-girlsさんが好きな子、韓国のアーティストさんが好きな子がたくさんいることをほんの少し寂しく思っていた私ですが、みーおんは入った時からずっと「AKBが大好き」と言ってくれていました。

It saddens me a little bit when the juniors member said that they like other idol groups, like e-girls, or said that they like Korean artists, but Miion always say that she liked AKB48 since she entered AKB48. (nothing about proundness here)

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    I just saw that! She ended up 3rd or 4th out of 6. Even still, her dancing was awesome! I think she only missed 1 or 2 steps, but finished off by doing the splits.
    Sasaki Kumi (Hinatazaka46) was there as well, but I didn't catch her dance.

• Like Like x 1
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    We always say Lemon-chan never ages .... but when you see this pic, no way that girl is 28, but she is ;)

[​IMG]

ow, I thought Miichan tweeted she didn't score any points ... but I'm sure she did well anyway

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1355532383634612224
    ====================
    点数はふるいませんでしたが、楽しく踊れましたー!SAMさんの高評価、嬉しかったな。凄まじいダンスを間近で見ることができ、贅沢な時間でした。 剛力さんが優しくて可愛くて改めてファンに... ありがとうございました!!!! #TEPPEN2021冬
    ------------------------------------
    google translate gives
    I didn't get any points, but I enjoyed dancing! I was happy that SAM was highly evaluated.
    It was a luxurious time to see the awesome dance up close.
    Gouriki-san is kind and cute and becomes a fan again ...
    Thank you very much! !! !! !!
    ------------------------------------
    DeepL
    I didn't get many points, but I had a great time! I was so happy to hear SAM's high praise. It was a luxurious time to see the amazing dancing up close.
    Gouriki-san is kind and lovely and I am a fan again
    Thank you very much! !! !! !!
    -------------------------------------
    any vs. many ... it's just one letter ;)

btw, Miichan has alway been a fan of Ayame Gouriki ... there used to be YT clip where they both appeared in a TV show and Miichan was just straight out fangirling :)
    found it on DailyMoting (and yes it also has ninety-nine's Yabe)

(it's obvious Yabe knows Miichan pretty well and understands that you only have to give her the chance to do something funny)

AKB48's Minami Minegishi and Ayame Gouriki came face to face on "Ichiban Song Show", a music program that delivers the songs you want to hear the most right now.

Minegishi Minami's impersonation of Ayame Gouriki was inspired by their performance together on the show. Minegishi said, "When I first saw her, I thought, 'I can use this,'" and she expressed her gratitude to Gouriki, saying, "Thanks to that, I've been getting more work lately. To this, Gouriki said that he was happy and expressed his feelings about it. The AKB48 member also complimented Gouriki on her attitude, calling him "kind".

In the talk about the new song "Anata no 100 no Hate Nata Mono", Minegishi revealed that she was aiming for the "Gao Gao Dance" this time. I've come to steal this today," she said, and immediately imitated the performance of the song after Gouriki's performance. The studio was filled with laughter as she sang and danced comically.

In addition, the story behind the hit songs such as "Gift Words" by Kaientai, "Kiss Me Now" by LINDBERG and "What a Time" by Makihara Noriyuki unfolded in this "Ichiban Song Show". It seems that the possibility of Ayame Gouriki's new song becoming a hit again has been increased by Minegishi's impersonation.

note: it seems that after Miichan's impersonation in Mechaike the number of views on Gouriki's 'propeller dance' video surpasses the 10 million

Miichan as Gouriki

if the video does not show watch the video here
    and unless I'm mistaken this is the two together
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Our Chinese friends have uploaded the show:
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Yv4y1o7kK

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 19.05.35.jpg Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 19.20.54.jpg

The dance segment with Miichan starts at around 113:45. It looks like she did score points as far as I could see, I've put the screenshots with the results in the spoiler in case anyone wants to watch the video first:

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 19.23.38.jpg Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 19.27.44.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Even as a small kid Miichan was awesome :)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    ow .... she ends with something Yuko never quite managed ;)

btw, the backup dancers you saw in that Kohaku clip were reputedly the original backup dancers from Gouriki's MV

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Imagine you're in a Game Arcade and the girl dancing on the machine turns out to be Miichan ;)

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1356581959321800707

btw, those two people in the background watching look like foreigners to me, so even when she wasn't wearing a facemask they probably would have no idea who she was ....

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    There's no way to recognise her like that anyway though T_T