1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka star tanjo !

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 4, 2021.

1. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Hayami Yuu, the original singer of "Natsuiro no Nancy", happened to watch Nogizaka Star Tanjou! right during the broadcast time, when Seimiya Rei was performing the song.
    She praised Rei's cute smile and high-level vocal ability, also how the costume really fits the era back then.

https://www.chunichi.co.jp/article/257931

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Another episode of pure happiness :drool:
    Hayakawa has 'superstar' written all over her. I love this part where they have a guest singer. Well, I love everything about this show, haha
    Can't wait for her turn to sing solo. Runa was also good with her performance. It was nice to see her sing again.
    Poor Yakubo, I don't get why she suddenly cried. It's becoming a tradition for her in every show. Now I'm trying to remember if she also cried at Kojichu / jk
    Anyway, as always, can't wait for the next episode.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

You got your wish. Runapi performed Shoujo A. She’s such a cool beauty.

Anyway, another great episode. I didn’t expect Yakubo to cry before their Warabe performance. Seira was stellar as always. It was a pleasant surprise to see Nishikino Akira. I haven’t seen him in ages.

BTW, my heart skipped a beat for next week’s episode when I saw Naochan and Yanchan’s Pink Lady Pepper Keibu. Those legs!

• Like Like x 1
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I was wishing for Desire, but Shoujo A is also a good song. So, I'm happy!:D

3rd episode impression:
    My baby Runa<3 looks amazing.
    Seira has the most beautiful shoulder.
    I love the harmonization of the group singing part.

Next week....LEGS!!!!:nosebleed:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Gosh, Seira was stunning in her dress for the duet. Beautiful.

Cheers!

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Queue in sexy anime “wow!” sound effect for Naochan and Yanchan miniskirt outfit. They absolutely nailed Pepper Keibu.

I think the songs were well matched with the members once again. Sayaka was really cute with Nagisa no Haikara Ningyo and Itsudemo Yume wo is such a classic song that Sakura sung well.

I’m most looking forward to The Checkers Namida no Request next week.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    I heard something about the ratings for Nogizaka Star Tanjo being somewhat low in Japan.

I hope this isn't true. Can anyone provide me with some factual intel on this, please?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ I can't imagine that there's many people up at the time the show is broadcast at 1:30 AM. Also, I can't imagine that the people who may recognize the songs being sung are up as well.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ep4 was so fun. Funnily, the fun came from the non-singing segment.:D
    The singing part was okay. It is enjoyable. But, I love how the MC seems to relax more this time. They can easily joke around with members. Yumiki seems to become the sandbag. I love it.[hehe]
    In this episode, my fav non-singing part:
    - Rika can't get Oshiri out of her mind. I kept replaying this part over and over.:D
    - Members react to Shoinji advice, from the awed "Oo~" to questioned/confused "Oo~". That was hilarious.
    - Seira once again attacked members.
    - Runa<3 white eyes art almost reappeared![hehe]
    - Can't believe the duet guy was the one that sang Road, the song that Bananaman sings a lot.:)

Next Week! My favorite singer, Yuna finally gets a chance to show her beautiful voices!!! Can wait for next week's episode!:banana:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

As I said before this show may not be for everyone. I stay up because I enjoy it and I also set my DVR just in case I end up falling asleep but that hasn’t happen so far.

Naochan always stands out imho. Oh and Rika seemed to be enjoying herself there.

11. NyanNyan's Pet

Another good episode. Sayaka did pretty well. I knew it wouldn't take long for Pepper Keibu to be performed. Legs did the trick :D Kidding aside, it was also good. Nao is having a blast. And a fine performance from Sakura. She should be in a group next time.
    For next week, Tamura x Kaki ;)
    Shibata seems ready to impress and finally gonna hear Yuri sing.

12. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Saya has some talent for dancing!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

Great episode as usual. Runa singing alongside Aikawa Nanase, I wouldn't recognize who's who if I close my eyes. She impresses me more and more each time she performs. My dear Kaki, performing songs from two of my favorite (WINK & Speed), this is too much happiness for me :drool: I would have chosen a different song, but still . . .
    If ever they're gonna give awards at the end of this season (yes, I'm hoping there's a next season) imo, Kaki and Runa are the early favorites with Seira and Yuna not far behind. They just sound so good. Btw, I really love Kitagawa's performance last week. The song really fits her voice. It was suddenly over just when I was still in the middle of my enjoyment.
    So, no solo today and next week. Well, no sweat. For me, each episode is a blast. And I want some more :XD:

• Like Like x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Haven't watch the whole show but only Runa's duet. I feel Runa looks more confident each time she perform.

Kinda agree with Yuri and her song. Not to mention she looks so cute in that outfit :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

I know I already sound like a broken record but that was a crazy fun episode. I like the segment that they add away from all the singing and so far I only guessed Yuri's pic from last week. I don't understand what they were saying but with all the crazy stuff going on with Runa and Seira then you add Mayu, I can't stop laughing at the whole thing. I enjoy both performances including the last one. Thumbs up for Sayaka. Next week would be another gem.

16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Seira’s original song Listen to Me is funny and cute. She clearly is a variety queen. The collaboration with Mayutan’s cat search at the park is gold.

Anyway, nice music selection again to compliment members’ voices. Is it me or does Sayaka have the kind of voice for 80’s idol music?

OMG! Ayame is gonna perform Sailor Fuku to Kikanjuu next week!

• Like Like x 3
  17. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Sayaka seemed to be having a lot of fun in her duet segment :) Also, that twist where the guitarist guest star is actually a Nogi fan is something else.
    The Venus Yumiki moment was gold :hehe:.
    Looking forward for DIAMONDS next week. Listening to Yuna's singing in the preview, I believe it's going to be great!

• Like Like x 1
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Just watch the show and i can't wait to watch next week episode. Looking forward to see Wakatsuki and Kanna in that outfit [hehe]

19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I must say that Kakki is really great at duets or perhaps the song selection for her is good. Yume de Aetara performance with Otomo Kohei was classy.

20. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Kakki just got that stage presence IMO, and her vocal power helps to make her stands out such that she becomes the main attention in the duet instead of the partner artist.
    Also I like that she can keep eye-contact all the time with the partner.

• Like Like x 1