1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 58th (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor) [2021/09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, May 23, 2021.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    And then she graduated to make way for her juniors. Members' words aren't gospel.

Last edited: May 24, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Are you sure? Sakura said she would destroy AKB.
    More likes or dislikes? We'll see.

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    In some sense, it's what she did.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    News at 11 (or rather 3:03)

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    No, she didn't, Nogi did (I'm just trying to promote their new show).

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. claymore

claymore Member

No she didn't, NGT did

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I disagree with saying that Yukirin should make space for others... it's not like she is lacking in any way, she doesn't lose to any other in terms of skills, beauty, and energy, even though she's older. Besides it's important to have relevant members in senbatsu to get the attention of non-fans and be invited in more shows. Just look what happen to HKT after Sasshi is gone along with Sakura etc. I know that the pandemic is one of the biggest reason but still, I'm sure if Sasshi was still here, HKT would have promoted 3-2 on more shows and same for their latest single. So having relevant members in senbatsu is important. Not to forget Yukirin has been strong HS seller since forever and she literally does the most to promote AKB to people everytime she can on her channel, by doing dancing/singing covers, explaining the details of their costumes, making lists of songs to listen etc. how many times did I see people discover and re-visit AKB songs thanks to Yukirin (they write it in the comments so I know that it's thanks to her, and also, they're japanese people so it's even more important that she promotes AKB to them). She 100% deserves her spot in senbatsu for as long as she is in the group... I don't even think that this is something to doubt.

Also it's already a big change and improvement for AKB that this single is AKB-only without sister groups, and that a lot of AKB members will have a chance to be in senbatsu when they didn't have this chance before. So I don't know why there is a need to ask for one more free spot by saying that Yukirin should be out. and where do we stop if we start thinking like this, next Yuihan should be out because she's been here too long too, then Naachan and Yuiri, etc. I mean a single is not made only to promote new girls. it needs to be a mix of old gens and new gens to make it balanced and bring enough interest. There will be more than enough new gens in this single, I'm sure, because there are like... only 3-4 popular older gens left.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 5
  9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Absolutely disagree with you!!! All problems of HKT are because Sasshi was TOO BIG for this group (HKT for the majority of people are just Sasshi's group (Sasshi and her kindergarten)), I hope you understand what I mean =) When you look at the sun, you couldn't see any stars at the sky. And 2 girls who was the most promoted as aces of group (and the most promising) are just gone (Sakura and Haruppi), While after Sasshi's graduate this two must to push up HKT as Sasshi did.

About Yukirin! Over the years of observing graduates from the groups, I must to say that all this LAST CENTER, LAST SINGLE, LAST GRAND CONCERT, LAST MS-Uta-con etc. and all of this kind of promotion of graduated members is just a BIG FAIL! Forget about justice, respect and gratitude!!! Mngmnt was push up the top-members (they was enough popular without last big promotion, they needn't it) again and again, and now we have a big group whose popularity has gone with the popular members, full of absolutely unpopular girls without any chance to promote themselves. So no more last center and last single for the girls. So If Yukirin still here just use her for promotion other young girls and only!!!
    ALL 48&46 groups are looks like a funeral agency. Enough! :rant:

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Qtyu33

Qtyu33 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    We need an erii center and judging how many time the camera pan towards her in the 15th anniversary concert she got a shot. My guess it either her or yui yui as center. yukirin will get a graduation song if she leaving this year but no center.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I definitely would like to see Erii in senbatsu, along with IxR, Ayamin, Okada Rina, Kurumi, Manaka, Hiyuka etc and get rid of all the grannies except for Yukirin. If AKB are going to do something radical then they should bet on the fresher members.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yoake_no_Sora

Yoake_no_Sora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48
    My pick for senbatsu
    Naachan, Yuiri, YuiYui,
    Naru, Tomu, Komi, Saho/RinRin
    Rei, Mahopyon, Zukki
    Yukirin, Manaka, Nagi
    Mion, Megu/Seichan, Renacchi/Annin/Yukarun
    Personally I believe that reserving five spots for the captains and Kantoku makes it a bit too hard to fit in more flavor into the lineup. I think Yuiri owing to her performance skills is indispensable while Komi fitting the team K image in the lineup and team K being a big portion of AKB's image cant be omitted as well. As much as I like rinrin and saho I think management could rotate their places every next single.

Please make it a Double center with Mahopyon and Zukki to top it all off or just make Chiyori center and call it a day.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Erii has been easily the most popular young member on SNS lately, would be ridiculous if she's pushed not in front!
    like this is twitter follower gains from last two days! No one's even close!
    スクリーンショット 0003-05-24 19.09.09.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't think Sasshi was the problem in HKT, you said it yourself that HKT had aces with Haruppi and Sakura, it wasn't "Sasshi and friends"... The problem is that Haruppi and Sakura were supposed to lead HKT once Sasshi was gone, but it didn't happen and they left/leave too, it's not easy for HKT to go from having a lot of big names to suddenly all big names gone, and of course they face some hardship to be as recognized as before (though right now they focus on local promotions and it's going pretty well).

Back to Yukirin, I understand that if a group is constantly in "graduation" mood, it can give a depressing feeling, but Yukirin is not graduating? So I don't see how this is related to her. Yukirin is a member of AKB the same as every other current member, she didn't announce graduation and it's very obvious from her behavior and her own words that she's not going to graduate soon, so there is no negativity, no "graduation" mood, no "last" of anything, she is a normal member, just that she has been here for a very long time... but like I said earlier, there's nothing where she is lacking, her age is just a number. She is perfect in performances and everything. Having her in senbatsu is just bringing more attention and positivity. and Yukirin was never a member that management favored that much, even with her popularity, she never solo center a single (and the only time she double center a single, the MV wasn't focused on her or the other center Kojiharu). So it's not like having her in senbatsu means she will steal the spotlight of everyone.

I didn't mention it before but let's not forget that she is one of the best (maybe even the best) singer in AKB so again having her voice in a song is good for the group. There's just no negative point in having her in senbatsu... there are more than enough free spots without sister groups anyway.

Also she is already doing her best to constantly promote AKB to everyone... she's already using herself to promote AKB and the young girls... in the end she is also an idol and she can't only exist for the sake of other members, she also deserves to enjoy being idol for herself. But yes she helps other girls and the group, a lot.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Sukiyaki for center? Daijyoubuu!

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Judging from the concert, Yuiyui, Satopii, Erii and Zukki are definitely in. They centered almost every song and they had a lot of screentime (and Erii has grown so much in terms of expression and voice o__O). So I think that one of them is planned as the center. I'd like to see Yuiyui getting another chance after Teacherx2 ...

... but I love the idea of a Chiyori center even more :D

• Like Like x 4
  17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    HKT. Kodama and Sakura were aces thanks to AKB, not HKT. And here was another big mistake in the past. AKB mngmnt promote members from HKT (etc) not AKB.

Yukirin. I mean she differently graduate soon, she isn't young girl from new generation, of course she will (she must) be in sembatsu because she is popular, but please no special spot for her (Like Sasshi or Kitarie because she is big sempai). "Average member" like Muto or Katorena is a good spot for her.
    Exclude her from sembatsu if this single is her last single? well it's a good point. ALL 48G try to begin new chapter and... Big sempai graduate from group! NMB: disband all teams, new projects, new NMB, and next their single is... Mirurun graduation single... again NMB promote and push up Miru, not a new young girl. :fp::fp::fp:

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I'm so happy about this news. I almost teared up while reading about it. I spend the last year wishing for a new single. It makes me even more happy that it is a AKB48 only single. The members of the other groups have their own singles to shine. I hope we will see some fresh faces in the senbatsu but maybe also some senpais. I would love a Okada Nana and Oguri Yui double center. But also someone new as center would be great. I'm so excited!

• Like Like x 6
  19. supermochi89

supermochi89 Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Mayukirin <3
    Twitter:
    renaimayuyu
    Had to log back in after this news! Surprising that they're doing an AKB48 Senbatsu...Anyways, I hope it's like another Sustainable or Jiwaru Days! I wasn't fond of Shitsuren Arigatou.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Isn't she in Mexico?