[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    me thinks a lot of you people like to pretend the first 2 singles of keyakizaka had groundbreaking bsides. I’m only gonna bring up the first two singles because well as we all know …or maybe except for the [person] that I’m quoting …sakurazaka only have 2 singles rn. keyaki’s most popular songs are from the 4th single onwards ❤️‍‍ save silent majority and futari ofc. feel lyk a broken and tired cuckoo clock. how many times have we got to say sakurazaka are still finding their image ?? you are especially [impermissible term] for coming in here screaming about 1M sales or just sales in general. Is the pandemic over ?!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

poopoo pee pee poo poo

You missed the entire point of the rebranding, congrats! Has it occured to you that Sakurazaka isn’t aiming for the same fanbase that Keyaki lost? The Techi only-fans are never going to go back to Sakurazaka, and no matter how much the group will try to go back to their old selves it’s not going to grab back that fanbase that left after the rebrand. They knew they weren’t going to be the old group they once were and that’s why they started a new path.

Dont apologize for the inconvenience, apologize for just spewing such shit unprovoked. You don’t even participate in Nogi or Hinata threads! You just come in and complain in Keyaki/Saku ones, how are we going to take your little opinion seriously? You obviously haven’t followed the closely group since rebranding. Maybe it’s time to save some funds to pay for the concerts so you don’t have to sound like such a... Backs Live alone makes your rant seem [impermissible terms].

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    REMINDER FROM THE RULES:

Don't make things personal - Don’t take it personally if people disagree with you; again, this forum is for discourse and people may feel differently on certain topics. That said, if you disagree with someone, you should provide a well-reasoned post with facts or logic, as opposed to merely belittling the other user. Moreover, do not tee up your response by insulting/disparaging the person you are addressing.

Calling someone idiot, stupid, or ignorant is not allowed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Look guys, I'm pretty sure they come here to complain. They aren't regular so probably see them as trolls. Moreover, we have repeatedly mentioned here about sakuzaka's journey. Again, to all it may concern, before you make these criticism, kindly go read about discussions we've had about this topic. Otherwise whatever you say about this group, who only is stepping up from a troubled past and is only 2 singles in, I will see it as an anti post.
    Trolls flooded here diring keyaki days, complaining how Techi is this & that. Now you come back after rebrand saying Techi this & that. Leave Techi, Keyaki and Sakuzaka alone. Go adore the groups you think are doing better than them cos comparing is just you tryna stir things up.
    It's not like you supporting them in any way to criticise their sales. Just leave them alone if you aren't satisfied cos this treatment yo the group is getting way out of hand now.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    1. This is Keyaki/Sakura thread and with due respect i have the rights to criticize them since they are a public group
    2. I still do have members that i love in sakura and i wish them successful

How do you know? are u a god? lmao what a smart person. If the quality is good then customers will come in. maybe the goods is not good enough so not so many people pay attention to this group now. Techi & keyaki were the winning formula for a time and thats a prove they had good qualities. Maybe the music and center not attractive enough to draw public like the old center was. Why just not recycle the old winning formula and do better from that? instead doing a brand new flop. SnF have to see that throwing away keyaki qualities or image for sakurazaka is big mistake.

why save those songs darling? those songs are prove that keyaki had some qualities. Its the same era for both group but keyaki were doing better than sakura. Keyaki could drew public attention and sakura is not. Maybe you are so pissed with me since you feel that the old center is better doing her job than the current center to make the group popular? maybe its time to switch to more standout center to give new perspective. Many girls available in Sakura. When again darling they gonna establish sakura image? until your mother giving birth to your younger sister? lmao. Hina got their image since day 1 and they are pretty established right now. also there are HKT, SKE and other 48 group with their image. Some image had already taken by other groups and only few available for sakurazaka. Their image right now is plain, awkward and boring. Also their music is lame.

In reunion single techi could collabs with some members for b-side. technically she is in SnF and that would create hype around sakura.

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Anyways! Onto things that are actually worthwhile talking about.

I’m sure most of you guys already checked out the BACKS LIVE thread, but in any case if you missed it hope to see y’all jump into the conversation for Days 2 and 3!

Every member has the chance to shine as center and show a new side of themselves they hadn’t before. Quiet Marino got the chance to center the traditional idolesque song “Microscope,” and Akipo at once blew away her goofy persona in her “BAN” rendition. Even if you’re mostly interested in the Sakura eight members, this has been such a worthwhile event so definitely check it out! I’m hoping for exciting announcements on day 3 :D

• Like Like x 6
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Frankly speaking Akipo centering BAN was so unexpected lol. Looking forward to today's show. Wanna hear whoever centers omotta yori rao Ten's line clearly. Nen had a microphone problem yesterday but man, yesterday's was so good

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    By the way, are there other multi-production projects similar to the Zambi project with stage plays and drama :cool: ? I know the 48 groups have Majisuka Gakuen with its numerous dramas and musicals. But for Sakamichi series, other than Zambi, do they have another project similar to it ? Also, do you think they can continue with the Zambi project with another drama or more stage plays, just like Majisuka Gakuen ?

10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I don't think so. Apart from Zambi, this year, some members from each group were selected for the drama 'borderless'. For an idol group, 'borderless' turned out to be well acted. Maybe you should check that out if you haven't.
    And yeah, we might see more projects in the future from the 3 groups. Hopefully lol

11. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I'm looking at the view numbers of the Sakurazaka PVs on Youtube.

The view numbers of Naze Koi wo Shite Konakattan darou? (なぜ 恋をして来なかったんだろう?) is higher than Nobody's Fault. While Guuzen no Kotae (偶然の答え) views lags behind Ban, I really like it more than Ban. It's not Futari Saison but it keeps grows on me, and I think it has the making of a 神曲 (kami kyoku as in god tier music, not Dante's Divine Comedy!). I personally want to see more of such performances from Fujiyoshi. If anything, Fujiyoshi centering the next single? Heck yeah.

Incidentally, for those who can read Japanese, that video is attracting a lot of positive comments from LGBT community members.

*edit*
    I think that Sakurazaka has the talents to make the group successful; it's a matter of how they should be used. There are strong performance pillars among the remaining 1st gen, but there are shining gems among the 2nd and 2.5 gens. The management really needs to put them out in the right way to make them shine.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    do you have a humiliation kink ? “why save those songs darlings” rocks for brains.

excited for day 2 ~

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I don't understand Japanese really but the official Sony music twitter account eveb sent a tweet thanking fans of te song for the positive comments so I concluded they were positive :D. I love that song too. Didn't like it at first listen but seeing Karin's acting and the members roles in it really changed the sound for me lol

@paradisekiss don't feed them. They wld come for more if we keep replying them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Riri

Riri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    oh it's aight
    also I agree kpop groups would never do something like ROK, lately they're all obsessed with going big in America, they barely even promote once they actually hit big, jpop has more fan-idol interaction and the concepts are actually unique and not just a facade to hit big

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Akane's microphone was working today!

16. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Please no lol
    I'd love to see my Shinkisei reunited, but I don't have any wish to go through the unavoidable fanwars mixing Sakamichi members up would bring.
    Sakura story is already "interesting twisted" enough by itself lol

19. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    How big do you think the senbatsu will be? I think 16 is a good number (6 members each). If they realllllly want to include all Saku8 they might do 8 members each but very unlikely. Do you think they’ll do a new ori song then release it digitally or will they do a medley of 3 songs with rotated centers? Tbh people are more interested in the formation than the actual song/performance lol

20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    If it's not an original song, the safest choice is a Nogizaka song (with Asuka center). That way there are no fanwars. I doubt it will be all of Sakura 8, eight is a big number, it will be either 7 or 6 per group. If it's the former I think it will be: Hikaru, Risa, Pon, Yuuka, Ten, Karin, if it's the latter it's those six plus Hono.