1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Imo, 3ki audition next year would be ideal with girls between 14-17 year olds. From sakamichi's modus operandi, the new gens always take significant roles in the group after 1 or 2 years in the group, never right away except for ace members. So if the audition is in 2022, they will fully establish their place in the group and in fan's heart by 2024. By then, there would be many grads from current 1ki & 2ki

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @techizaka Indeed, what you say make absolutely sense (especially an injection of new blood of young girls after at least one year of course) except from the "many grads from current 2ki": If this happens it would be a major disaster! It would also imply that the whole Sakurazaka concept (which, let's accept it was mostly aiming towards establishing a solid group on the current 2ki) has more or less failed. This is not even supported by the average time girls stay active in other groups. And yes, I already consider the Rikopi case a strange one: God only knows why this pretty girl decided to leave (my imagination grows wild pointing mostly to reasons of descrimination and poor treatment from management, but who am I to judge?).

In short: Any 2ki graduation even within 2023 would look pre-mature, and at the very least suspicious. Plus it will have severe negative implications to group coherence and morale. We all hope and wish for the 2ki to all exceed their 25th age offering to Sakurazaka and their fandom.

3. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I had to make long drive yesterday, which I conveniently used to review Keyaki's discography almost in its entirety. Thanks to it I realized that we've kind of forgot about a very important kind of song that Saku currently lacks. A proper festival oriented song like Abunakashii keikaku to seriously fire up those stadiums. With this corona bullshit going on for so long I kind of get why it was not on the priority list before, but this kind of song is an absolute must in the long run and needs to happen ASAP.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Aeon Card new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Sugai thinks she'd be married by 35. [hehe]

6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    After that, I'm sure thousands of ambitious and self-confident young men are already forming a waiting queue...

7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Yuuka may have to hold an audition for that. If you can ride a horse, you just might make it to the finals![hehe]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  8. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

In Keyabingo, there was an episode where three got to dress up in wedding dresses. Sugai said that she'd want to marry someone who can eat more than her.

sugai.jpg

Though I'm not a big fan of red wedding dresses, Moriya looked lovely in it.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  9. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    She also repeated that theme during the Ideal Love Confession Simulation on Keyakake. Nijika played her fiancé.

10. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Just me having fun predicting the new costume o_O . But I guess we might see it in full today since Yuuka will show up for commenting during the finals of the judo competition.
    images.jpg

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    she's seated but you can see the shoes

Attached Files:

12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Saw that in TL too. Hahah. I guess asking they're going to continue with the long skirt attire.

13. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Looks like NHK managed to sneak Keyaki into one of their Olympics CMs
    At 1:46 :lol:

14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

One of my dreams/fantasies for the Tokyo Olympics opening (or perhaps more suited for the closing) ceremonies was to see Keyaki perform a couple of songs, most likely Silent Majority or Fukyouwaon, not just to a stadium full of people from all over the world, but for all the world to see via TV, streaming media, etc. Fate dictated otherwise.

(I still keep hope Sakurazaka gets invited for the closing ceremonies. Or at least some representatives from the 48/46 groups) AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:^O^:

15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    It's not Olympics CM. The tweet itself mentioned that "Uehara Hiromi-san's [Spectrum] (the Jazz piano song) which was performed during the opening ceremony for Olympics, was originally used in a CM for NHK's 4K8K Satellite broadcast (which is that entire video)".

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    All these years I hoped Keyaki would be there opening the Games, which I love so much.. or at least a Sakamichi all-stars-Unit, with Techi as center of course, not gonna lie.
    Now all I wish is for Sakura and Techi to stay as far away from this mess as they can.
    Instead mngmnt sent some of them to comment it... you can alwyas count on our Pr team -_-

17. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Techi as center at the Olympics would have been hilarious.

I don't think any of Keyakizaka's songs would have fit the Olympics. Whenever I'd imagined a Sakamichi song performed at the Olympics only Synchronicity came to my mind. A hopeful song about coming together and being as one fits perfectly for the Olympic Games. But either way I think Perfume would have been the only girl group invited.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    May be wrong but I think LGM also took part on the making of the official song.
    I didn't listen to it though so there may be some other girl group involved.

Not that matters anymore.
    Or anything else, really

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Aeon Card new video

20. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

【守屋茜さんからコメント!】「そこ曲がったら、櫻坂?」今週の見どころは?独占見逃し配信開始!

They got Moriya gunsou and Masumoto to do an ad for Sokosaku on GYAO! (filmed by Inoue).

• Winner Winner x 1