1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    She has reached the magic number.

2. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Looks like they’re holding sessions on both Halloween and Christmas, which is super fun. I’m somewhat on the fence on trying to participate due to the uncertainty of whether or not overseas fans will be turned away when attempting to queue. However, the draw of Halloween and Christmas meguri is so strong… I’ll probably only apply for a couple members.

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ranze wrote in her blog last month that she was absent from meguri due to ill health so I wonder if there's a clue there as to why she's not participating in the next series?

https://blog.nogizaka46.com/ranze.terada/smph/2021/07/062538.php

Hopefully it's nothing too serious. She's my 2nd gen-oshi and a few months ago I managed to 'sweet talk' my way past the staff to have online meguri with her. She was very lovely and I can thoroughly recommend her for online talks, hopefully she'll be able to take part again one day. However it was very hard work indeed to get into meguri with some of the Nogi members I'd bought tickets for so I'll give it a miss this time but I'll keep my fingers crossed for some better success for overseas fans.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Ranze have over 400 hs slots sold
    Its about time she gets the exemption

#of slots sold (current members )
    Manatsu - 462 slots sold
    Ranze - 432 slots
    Hoshino - 428 slots
    Maichun - 421 slots
    Asuka - 419 slots
    Ikuta - 409 slots
    Kaz - 401 slots

Kii - 377 slots
    Chima - 358 slots
    Yoda - 336
    Ayane - 332
    Ume - 318
    Renachi - 317
    Renka - 312
    Momoko - 303
    Mizuki - 301
    Kubo -287

Kaede - 224
    Tamami - 221
    Saku - 152
    Kaki - 152
    Saachan - 150
    Mayu - 147

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

They haven't announced Senbatsu yet. Probably gonna be the same line-up with minor tweaks.
    I'm starting to think it's either Asuka or Mizuki on center. In a couple of weeks shouldn't we be expecting at least a preview, some sort of teaser?
    Maybe too busy with new member audition. Or it could be during summer tour's next stop.

6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

If lineup aint announced nxt week , its highly likely it will be announced on aug 21 Fukuoka

7. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Came across this on my timeline. It's a ranking of the tardiest senbatsu announcements prior to the single's release.

[​IMG]

We're currently at 45 days out from release, so 28th single is sitting pretty just behind Sayonara no Imi (24 days), Nigemizu (31 days), Itsuka Dekirukara Kyou Dekiru and Jikochuu de Ikou (38 days).

• Informative Informative x 5
  8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

So 2 out of 4 with shorter duration involved Asuka

Asuka center maybe

9. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Second round for Nogi Meguri opened today. For first round results only one slot was sold so I didn't really think it was worth posting :^^;: It was Zukki, but obviously she's more than popular to sell out more than just 1 slot in one go. Just first round shenanigans on fortune music's end as usual. Will post the chart next week when the numbers look normal again.

• Like Like x 5
  10. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    • Like Like x 5
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Finally, it's a long wait from the announcement. The good news is that there will be shorter wait to release day and means more frequent new content.
    I hope the song and MV is much better than 27th single.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    kaz center or Kouhai will get it?.

13. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Kazumin center is high unlikely, as usual please management, more 2ki!!!!
    I dont mind asuka center now, its time. Or double center would be good too, i just hope we get a great song for record taisho and kouhaku this year!

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Kazumin will probably get the second row center.

15. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I doubt Kazumin center too. My bet is another Asuka center.
    Double center would be nice too. <3

16. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

I would like to see Haruka as center simply because I started to like her more and more these days, but I am expecting an Asuka/Mizuki (maybe W) center.
    As for my oshi, I expect the usual, can't say I've really expected anything interesting regarding Minami-chan since way back in the Seifuku no Mannequin era lol

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I also think Asuka and I'll be satisfied with that. Not counting Route 246, her last regular single center is 2 years already so I think it's time plus as mentioned, JRA & Kohaku.
    I don't expect more 2nd gen, bet for more 4th gen. Let's see if they'll keep Higuchi.
    I just want a better song, better MV, an overall better single than 27th.

18. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    I would really like a Kazumin center but it seems really unlikely so I hope she at least gets a solo. A w center would be nice since we haven't had one in a while.

I'm hoping there will be more 2ki in senbatsu but I feel like they'll probably continue the trend of adding in more 4ki. It would be interesting to see some new 3ki members who either haven't made senbatsu before or haven't been in for a while, but that seems quite unlikely too.

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I, too, endorse a Kuromin center.

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

Would they go back to Ikuchan if it is for a JRA focused release or is it pretty much just Asuka in that scenario? If not JRA, what about a W center of Kubo / Yoda? I'm trying to think of the move that would be least polarizing. I think their worst business move would be to go right back to Endo. There would be a lot of backlash and I think she needs time to get more comfortable with the responsibilities of promoting in the lead role.

By sales metrics, Sayaka and Kii-chan should get in this senbatsu. Sayaka has been featured a lot on Tanjou so it should be her time. Don't know what happened between her and mgmt to get passed by others.

Even with no HS metrics, would it shock people to see Yumiki thrown in? She's all over the place now days. i find it's an interesting mgmt decision to send her out that much. curious what they envision.