1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Congratulations, Kakki! :)

2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I feel bad for Kakki but she's the typical center popular just thanks to diehard idol fans, but in no way she could help Nogizaka brand to be strong with outside jobs. She doesn't have modeling contracts, she's not a stable appearance on tv shows (she's not even funny on variety for that), she's just a normal girl (not even that a beauty compared to others) which is loved for that by idol fans, for her insicure aura and things like that. But who cares about her if you are not into these things.

I mean, she's better than Endo for sure cause that other girl is boring AF, but 4ki aces are very weak overall. Yoda and Yamashita as 3ki aces are better and more succesful than them in every aspect.

And I hated the fact that 5ki would happen so soon, but if it's a good gen (I doubt it but Nogizaka please surprise me for once), I think could be really necessary now, cause the idea of transparent filler girls like Shibata Yuna entering senbatsu just thanks to the fact that so many staple members are graduating sounds ridicolous and a mess for this group. Entering senbatsu seems like a joke now for these girls, competition is so weak, you just need to surpass all the other flop girls who are doing a 0/30 on HS.

THAT was a strong senbatsu line-up for a succesful group. It was really made by top girls. The good old times.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

"Time to trash a member I don't like" segment again.
    [​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Thought you love Kaki ? What happen haha

But stecola used to trash Yoda before maybe you would love kaki over time

I prefer 23rd senbatsu over 13th imo
    Only 1ki purist would like 13th more

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I mean, I don't dislike her, but I expected more from her. I though she would follow a more funny route, with a chara more similar to Takayama's goofy one on a smart way. Especially now that all these funny top members are leaving. Instead, she chose more the route of the "protect me otaku fans please, I am so insicure" like Endo and others. At this point I don't even know what that girl could offer acting like that. At least Endo has her modelling contract...

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Then you should support Seira
    She have the attributes of some 1ki grads

7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I do like her, always praised Seira. Too bad that she couldn't fill alone all the mess that overall 4ki is to me.

It's not about what you prefer, it's about the fact that at that time senbatsu was really made by all popular and successful girls, real top HS seller (instead of Ikoma, oh well, but at least she was well known by the general public, more than quite overall current senbatsu members) and all well differentiated.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    Are we supporting idols or comedians lmao cuz the funny attribute seems to be the hands-down superior factor here for a certain someone

• Like Like x 3
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

He already changed his mood towards Seira for the very same thing he want to see with Kaki. Becoming more goofy. Guy can't make up his mind.
    It'll be the end of the world the moment he worship Endo and call Yamashita boring.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Cant be helped
    Nogi is in transition

But if were talkin about toughest senbatsu to crack in , that would be 24th or 18th if we ignore the airdrops

11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    You know that a succesful idol can be good at variety without the need to be a comedian? Why is Hinatazaka so loved and succesful recently? Cause these girls are not just beauties that act shy and innnocent. But know how to handle a good conversation with MCs, can be funny on different ways, talkative and with interesting personalities... they're not just there to act shy, smile or cry, but to entertain fans and the public. Nogizaka new gens desperately need girls like Katoshi, Kyoko, Kumi, Miipan etc. 4ki is so weak cause overall the members are a mess. It wouldn't be that bad to have Endo and Kaki as aces if all other members would be entertaining and succesful on other ways... instead you have so many girls that don't shine at all and are just...there. What's the purpose of Shibata? Smiling? Who's Matsuo Miyu? Anyone remebers about her? Congrats to Kakehashi Sayaka for making senbatsu, but who tf is Kakehashi Sayaka? What's her chara? What differenciate her to others? In what does she make the difference? I don't even know.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

Time to bring out my usual cards. Name the other group and members I like.
    [​IMG]
    Keeps on going and going and going . .

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Whyre you singling out Shibata ?
    She sold more than Chima tied with Ayane last single

14. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: someone sure love to farm

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

Couldn't straighten up his arguments with valid facts. That's nothing new with him. He also does this with other threads. Same old trashing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    cause she's boring and the only thing that distinguish her is the fake smile she always does like many other 4kis like Seimiya? She could sell much more than Chima, it wouldn't change the fact that this girls is anonymous and transparent as hell.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Notice how you mentioned only Hinata 1st gens, and when you talk about Nogi, you also say 1st gens are the best, did you ever wonder why? These girls didn't have seniors, and so they are far more open and comfortable to talk, meanwhile the juniors will rarely try to stand out when they have seniors in the group, this same situation happens all the time. If you see if in 48G, when a new gen is alone in theater, they will be a lot more open and comfortable, but when being together with seniors, suddenly most of them become quiet... it's just how it is. I don't think 4th gen will ever act like the 1st gen of Nogi/Hinata etc. simply because they're not 1st gens. Of course a few girls (exceptions) can still be funny and stand out even if they're with seniors, but these are rare cases.

Everyone who followed groups in their debut will become nostalgic once years pass and original generations are gone, but you should accept that they'll never be the same as back then, because the members now are not the original members, it just can't be re-created. The best thing for you is just to be fan of groups where the original members are (mostly) still here.

Anyway, Kaki is popular with fans (which is as far as a 4th gen girl can go since they're not relevant to the public yet), she has a nice voice, she is pretty, she is more than fine as center. They are probably going to start pushing 5th gen once they join so I'm glad that Kaki got her chance to center before that.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 4
  18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    that's not that true cause in sakurazaka I always thought that 2nd gen is a good one and even better than most of 1st gen and girls are well integrated.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Well they redebuted in the group all together so maybe that helped (so did Hinata, actually). 2nd gen is also not that far from 1st gen. But 4th gen in a 10 year old group with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gens here... it's just not so easy to speak and make yourself stand out, besides the image of Nogi is more on the classy style (even more than it used to be) and not variety. The point is that the feeling that is created by a group when they're new and original can never be re-created again as much as you want it. Nogi is a 10 years old group with 4 generations.

That's all. and as far as it goes, having a girl like Kaki in new gens is definitely a big strength for the group, being popular with fans is not as easy as you think, it's already a big success.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Everybody looks pretty satisfied with the senbatsu. I am too.
    Let's wait for this new single and hope it rocks!

• Agree Agree x 2