1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    Oh I definitely know that lmao. My point is your criticisms are the ones that are one-dimensional/boring. It's ALWAYS what you're looking for. Also, you're primary complaint is boring aka not funny, but what you defended just now was how entertaining an idol can be which can come in more ways than just being what you call "funny"/"goofy"/making you laugh all the time. If you don't understand what I mean it's fine. You can stay in your bubble.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    if you think that I am just looking for the funniest/goofy members in Nogizaka I would be a Wada Maaya oshi, in Sakurazaka an Onuma oshi or in Hinatazaka a Nibu Akari one. Instead, my favourites currently are Yamashita Mizuki, Kato Shiho and Tamura Hono.
    My praise to Hinatazaka top members was not about being just "goofy and funny" at variety, but being smart and charismatic on different ways that make them more "complete" and flexible than their "rivals", and so better and preferable for the entertainment industry (and my taste).

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Time to sleep with a big smile on my face :)
    [​IMG]
    :banana:CENTER - KAKI HARUKA :banana:

• Like Like x 6
  4. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Many congrats to Kaki! She's definitely one of the biggest rising stars of the group, very likeable and a great performer.

I'm absolutely thrilled to see Kakehashi making senbatsu, and that we could welcome Ayane and Kiichan back! Saachan was looong overdue, and I suspected that Ayane would re-enter senbatsu last year when she released her photobook... which she didn't then so I'm glad she got in now! I sincerely hope that we could see a 2ki in Fukujin again, Miona was the only 2ki that got into Fukujin more than once... Kiichan deserves another shot. And of course, Renachi not making it again is a disappointing. But again, I don't think there is a member I would want swap out of this senbatsu either... Wanted to note Ranze isn't participating in meguri this single, not sure if she's reached the "sell-out threshold" to be exempted from meguri or if her if she's busy with schedules (the official reason) but I'm not that shocked that Ranze wasn't one of the 2ki that was chosen.

I noticed that some people were saying that Rei has better HS results than Renka, but we can't forget that Rei misses quite a few days for school obligations. Same for Ayamen, Kuromi, etc. So less slots=more competition for the remaining slots and higher chances of selling out sooner. Not to say that Rei isn't popular, but you gotta take those factors into consideration.
    Also for Ayame over Renka: Renka was the 6th (now 5th with Momoko leaving) most popular 3ki member, while Ayame is arguably the 3rd most popular 4ki. They're both strong in HS, but I think mgmt would rather have three 4ki reps in Fukujin than a fifth 3ki rep.

With the next single, we only really have three 1ki locks for Fukujin (Asuka, Ikuchan, Manatsu- Hoshino goes in and out of Fukujin). BokuSuki was the first time that 1ki were not the most represented generation in fukujin, and they likely will never be again (unless they decide to do Shiawase no Hogoshoku 2.0). It's been a gradual change, so it's going to see interesting to see who will be the next new member to enter fukujin. Members who have had Fukujin experience but are not currently in are Kiichan (Sing Out), Renka (Jikochuu), Maaya and Hina (Shiawase).

This ended up being longer than expected lol. But anyways, overall pleased with this lineup! As I said earlier, there really isn't any member I would change. Makes me optimistic for the future of Nogi. Fingers Crossed and 28th Single have the same front rows, and now every member in it has had a chance to center at least once! Hoping that Yoda gets her chance at a solo center soon. Was hoping this would mark the entry of 4.5ki to senbatsu, but Nogi is dragging their feet on this one. Hopefully we finally see 4ki integrated into Unders at least.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If they don't, Unders will be only 9 members: Maaya, Ranze, Rena, Riria, Reno, Tamami, Denchan, Hazuki, and Ayatii.

But I believe, they'll roll 4th Gen in because of 5th Gen upcoming in the next few months. And with that 4th Gen will be the most populous in both senbatsu and Unders (7 and 9 respectively).

6. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I wrote this back in April, Superstitious and Japan are never apart aren't they, I love them for that, they announce it exactly 8 days after her 8th of August birthday as well

Asuka pretty much spoil the news back during her Weibo Birthday Live, "Kaki is the one I spoke to the most recently, I love seeing Kaki shaky hands at times" really Ashu, really

Kaki has great voice, and since the center pretty much guaranteed the most lines, the 28th single gonna be quite pleasing to hear, I hope, please don't give her songs like Gomenne Fingers, a low pitch song with slower tempo would fit her better
    they might have a choreo where she interact with Kazumin since Kaki is directly infront, do that please

Last week my Sakurazaka Oshi, Honosu got center, and this week Haruhime got it too, now God, I beg you, give them good, good songs

• Like Like x 2
  7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It seems that mgmt is still experimenting with the new generation ace of the group. We got 3 different centers in a year and 2 of them are new. Maybe we will get Yoda center next, she seems to be shifting closer and closer to center position. And then the next single after that, we will get an airdrop 5th gen. Or maybe rotating center will be the norm from now on, 2 or more centers from each gen (except 2nd gen). Personally I like the approach of rotating center, so I don't really mind.
    On another note, let's just hope that clumsy Kakki won't appear as center, although it will be comical if it happens [hehe]

8. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Very happy for Kakki's first centre, Sayaka's first senbatsu, as well as Kii and Ayane on their returns to senbatsu.

I think it'll only make sense for the remaining 4th gens to be incorporated into Unders now, so I wonder if we will still get a 4th gen track again this single? Or perhaps more unit songs instead?

9. NyanNyan's Pet

I hope they'll wait for 5th gen before 4th or even 3rd gets another. With the title track, Under, Kaz' solo, I'd rather have an extra unit than another 4th. But you never know since they have 16 members. They might take that chance for their next (last?) push before 5th gen arrives. I wonder if they'll do 3/4 song again (Momo x Saku, Yoda x Ayame). Hope we can get something in the coming days.

What a beautiful day :D

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

@SteCola i can give you a link direct to Hinatazaka46 threads, you want it?

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I don’t think mgmt will separate AyaRei JK combi.

12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I accidentally came across this thread. in the AKB thread, u compared AKB with Nogi (a comparison nobody asked for) and implied that Nogi is way more superior than AKB.

and here.. u seemed to loathe the current Nogi (with pages of rants about nogi) and you even compared Nogi with Hinatazaka... in a bad way. (i bet nobody asked for this comparison in the first place)

i'm confused. (more like i'm stunned at the irony).
    really, can't you just let people peacefully enjoy things?
    (or maybe realized that some people have different preferences and it's okay?)
    what's wrong with u lol

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
  13. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

I think its not fair to compare just recent new gen with member from another group who have 5 years long career. The Hinatazaka member you mention need long hardship to established the chara they have now.

• Like Like x 2
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

Don't be surprised the moment 5th gen arrives if the same guy trashes them at the very first opportunity and call them boring, compare them to graduates, his favorite 3rd gen members, his favorites from other Saka group, will say Nogi is a sinking ship and other groups are doing a better job, that these kouhai are just fillers. He will drag other groups and even use members he used to insult but now praise, to justify his senseless recycled trashing of anything that doesn't entertain him enough. He's proud to say how happy he is with his favorite group but keeps on coming back just to insult (again and again and again) the Nogizaka members he dislikes. He picks members from each group to form his imaginary Sakamichi group. He will promote the members he like and (again) trash the members to him is not worthy to be part of this group. It's a non-stop cycle. And as one forum member said, interacting with him is like talking to a wall. No matter how many explanations you give, he will go back to his own little bubble.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Come on guys, its probably harvest festival at his place so give him some space to farm :hehe::hehe::hehe:.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I lost my interest to be active in this forum, partly due to the fact that the same person is always bringing up his ideals over and over in almost every thread possible... and also due to the fact that the others here are keeping on responding to him almost on every occasion as well, if not more. For every 1 post he made, there will always be at least 2-3 responding posts from multiple persons, to which it will lead to another response by that guy and followed up with even more response from other people. And sadly, since it has been going over and over, most of the response post are not even constructive but just downright entering a spam territory.

You guys might think you are defending Nogi / Sakura / Hinata members or whichever group whenever you are responding to him, but what you all ended up doing is just spamming every threads with things that ended up out of topic. This thread itself for example, is already 7 pages long yet I think about 2 pages worth are just full of useless crap that are not even related to the thread title itself. Many of you have expressed that you are bored of him bringing the same thing over and over in your replies, yet you all also don't take the smart move to just ignore the posts or even use the "Ignore member" feature, and keep on replying to the same shit that you are bored of with even more unnecessary craps. So, it seems to me that some of you are actually enjoying this cycle yourselves.

I have no control or right to tell you what you should or shouldn't do in this forum, and also have no intent to encourage a cancel culture here. It's just felt so silly to me that many had essentially said for years that "this guy's opinion has no substance at all", yet keep on getting worked up on whatever he said. But anyways, you do you.

P.S : No need to reply to this.

• Like Like x 17
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    *walks in*

*walks out*

• Like Like x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
  18. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Don't feed the troll, guys, seriously.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    If past trends are anything to go by, the title, tracklist and cover art should be announced this week sometime. Title track MV soon too since the lead up period for this single has been a bit condensed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i read the comments because its fun .
    no one can insult my super maiyan anyway because she is too perfect .
    if comparing with the world i live ,,, then i feel nothing about their comment .
    covid is the worst here.