1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka star tanjo !

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 4, 2021.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

When it comes to singing, I am now officially a Shibata Yuna fan. That performance was perfect. I'm really impressed with her. There's a lot to choose from Seiko Matsuda there are two songs I hope Seira and Kaki can sing (M&M). Speaking of Kaki, another week, another performance, and now a solo. As always, she delivered well. Yumiki has this charm that makes me enjoy watching her.

I'm a bit surprised as one of their best singer, Hayakawa has only performed twice and the last was way back ep.3 so it's about time she sings again next week. Another fun song for Kakehashi, I actually love that song, yey [hehe]

2. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I must agree that there is a lack of rotation for solo performance. They're playing it a little bit too safe with lots of Endo & Kakki.
    Btw next week there's no Star Tanjou.

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ why no star tanjou next week?

4. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
  5. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    It's interesting that they let Sakura and Yanchan wear those T-shirts........was it suppose to be a joke that I'm not getting?

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

That’s typical here in Japan. It may be brow raising in western countries but no one would bat an eye here. You can go to a department store with offensive gangsta rap in background and nobody would care. I doubt that Yuri would wear that shirt though since she’s fluent in English.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Can't wait to see Rei performing the duet with Hayami Yuu next week!

8. NyanNyan's Pet

Our new center is dominating this show. Back-to-back episodes performing for the 3rd time
    Hayakawa finally got a solo and it felt weird to me but it was good.
    That was something from Shoinji and it seems like we'll have more (ehem, Shupei?)
    I need more of that Yuri x Runa combo. This episode is power!!! :lol:

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Special SR

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to イクタ〜リア〜ン

• Like Like x 3
  10. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Latest Nogi Star Tanjou (30th August 2021) impressions:
    • The theme this week seem to be songs from dramas/movies? I think. This is very much hitting my nostalgia spot. The only thing missing, and would've made it perfect for me is Chage & Aska's "Say Yes".
    • I remember the 'La la la Love song' and the drama itself 'Long Vacation' being massive hits back then. Takuya Kimura in his absolute prime. The song is from Kubota Toshi, hence why Seira joked she's "Kubota Seira" I guess. My personal Kubota song is Love Rain - this man is really, really talented. Rei, Seira and Yuna, thanks for the trip down memory lane.
    • Surprised that Ayamen knows about the drama "101st Proposal"....I wonder if the one she remembered is the Korean remake version? Of course, it's possible that the drama is replayed every now and then. Also, I recall the legendary scene ("I will not die!") acted out in HinaAi as well.
    • Loved the Saku & Yuri combi - not familiar with the song, but it feels so nice and peaceful....I just wanna take a break after a long day of work with a mug of hot chocolate while listening to this.
    • Kakki and Saa-chan did well with their songs, and then Runa did a duet with Lindberg's vocalist for "Ima Sugu Kiss Me" - really enjoy their performances. The song was very energetic, and the guest (Maki Watase) instantly turned super gentle and motherly afterwards. Something about Runa made her think of her daughter, I think ("uchi no musume, mattaku onaji de..." I didn't catch the rest).
    • Next week: songs from classic anime shows.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Yeah! Very curious about the guest. I hope we get Hironobu Kageyama.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

12. Isaac H

Unlike Nogi Skits season 2 (in my opinion), I feel that the guests in NogiStar are utlilized better. Performing with established/experienced guests will only increase the member's confidence - which is GREAT for their development as an entertainer. I wouldn't do away the guests completely. They do serve a purpose, I believe.

But I do agree with you on your other points. And I guess my answer to that is...it's probably the issue of editing. If you look at the member audience in every segment since the 1st episode, it changes. I feel that they shot all these segments over a period of time, chop and cut and put together the segments - and the result is what we saw on the screen. The flow does feel inconsistent and weird to me at times. I could be off the mark here. The inclusion of variety segments, while I don't hate them, feels something tacked on...and not necessarily fitting a "singing songs from the past" show (again, my opinion) format.

13. NyanNyan's Pet

In the beginning I thought they'll stick with the group, solo, guest format. I'm happy that they didn't and add something else from time to time. I realize in the long run it'll be a bit boring. Some segments are indeed 'weird', inserted in a singing program. But I look at it as break from all the singing. Sort of a relax time before proceeding to the next performance. I'm satisfied with the show, shouldn't be too perfect, imo. That's what I like about it actually. Everyone having fun singing, dancing, even them just talking feels natural and carefree so credit also to the MC for doing a great job.

The past two episodes were really awesome and the next one, anime songs? It's my introduction to the world of Japanese music. I say it keeps on getting better.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Isaac H

Yeah, one thing I haven't touched on...the MCs. I really enjoyed Pekopa as the host very much. Personally enjoyed the banter between Shounji and Yumiki (and other members too). Nice chemistry.

This show raises the stock of certain members as singing performers to me...I'm super happy Yuna got to shine, Runa getting more chances to sing, among others...and I've been wanting to see more Yuri singing since that Ninja Girls segment in NogiSkits S2. I love, LOVE that episode when Yuri singing in hakama. Is it vocal excellence? No. But it's utterly captivating to me. Kakehashi's reaction was my exact reaction. I'm a hopeless fool in love.

Please note: while I mentioned next week being 'classic anime songs' - from the preview, it seem to be songs from old, old anime shows. Like Cat's Eye. So just to manage expectations, probably nothing from popular shows from the last 2 decades. God I feel old saying that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

I couldn't agree more. I've been impressed the most with Yuna. I used doubt her but now I can't help but smile whever she perform. As far as singing, I'm now a big fan. Initially I'm just happy to have more chance at seeing Kaki and Seira sing. But other members given the same opportunity to shine makes it a lot better. Runa is equally impressive. Yuri is such a joy to watch, I love that first performance, one of my favorite. Funny Yumiki, Saku, Ayame, Rei, Rika, all of them. It's not about who's the best singer or performer. Just go out there, enjoy, have fun which is clearly what they've been doing.

Old, as in old anisong? I love those oldies even more to be honest. Hope it will also run for two episodes.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Isaac H

From that short preview for next episode & the approach of this show so far, it's probably safe to assume songs from 70s to about 90s at the most. The guest (a female singer) is performing the song from (I think) a baseball anime called 'Touch'? Dueting with the lovely girl in my profile pic. Then the afomentioned theme from Cat's Eye. And a couple other songs I'm unable to catch or unfamiliar with.

I'm at the stage of my life where when youngsters refers to anything happening in 2000s as 'old' I would react "whaaa, that wasn't that long ago!". It is. 2000 is more than 20 years ago. Pretty sure I still had some audio cassettes somewhere...oh, there's my Kenny Rogers Greatest Hits. Now I need a pencil.

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Many youngsters wouldn't understand the connection between audio cassette and pencil.[hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Haha is there even any youngster that understand that? Im pretty sure, people age 25 and below havent see and know what a cassette is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Isaac H

Haha, no disrespect to anyone of any age. Enjoy music in whatever form of tech/device you want. I'm just making 'being old' jokes at my own expense. :)

• Like Like x 3
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

Cassette and pencil, haha. Yup, brings me back. Working or not, how I wish we still have our old tapes.
    One thing for sure, ABBA's latest album is on my shopping list. Old is always gold.

I was really hoping somehow they can sing anime songs so it's really great for me personally that they're gonna do it.
    Touch is one anime that I wasn't able to watch but I really like the song. Seira, Runa and Nao singing 'that' song again [hehe]