1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Correct me if I'm wrong, due to covid, from 26th single onwards there's no 3-seconds national handshakes aka the only place you can meet the top members. Those contributes around 30-40% of the sales right? If thats the case then how are they going to keep the sales up when the top 3kis reach the 400 mark and the top members arent contributing much to the sales?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

i don’t think whoever is at center has any kind of major impact on sales.

• Agree Agree x 8
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

lmao the dramatics for 50k less sales... you guys know we're still in a pandemic and the main reason why these groups sell like they do is thanks to HS events?? :fp:

If anything, I'm happy their sales have been stable since their last pre-pandemic single (Maiyan's grad).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Without NHS , Asuka and Iku will have minimal impact to physical sales whether they are center or Not . Those 2 havent participate on IHS in years .

If 5ki turnout to be super rookies , thats their only bet to increase the sales

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Isn't there something like National meguri since 26th single onwards where popular members will join? Correct me if I'm wrong.

6. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

I'm truly well aware of the missing members from previous single, but. Were they popular member in the first place? I mean b4 they announced their graduation miria, junna or ranze, they did not sell that much anyway ( or Am I mistaken?:confused:). Only momoko chan I was sure she would leave some impact on sales. (sorry if this offended anyone, I also hate to say this:fear:. U guys can correct me if I'm wrong ).
    Agree, in my opinion, management put member on center position just for getting more public recognition (or maybe try something new as right now they've lost many popular members in just few years, they need to find substitute as soon as they can). Which I have no objection about that but, maybe this is just my selfish thoughts that I hope I can see asuka or ikuta in center position again as management already tried new center (zukki, Sakura & kakki).

7. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

For the 27th single, Momoko, Miria, Junna all sold out their meguri slots. That’s 85 total. Momoko always sells out. The other 2 sold more this time because people want to see them before grad.

The group also just has less total meguri slots available this single. This is due to graduations and also some members aren’t available all days.

26th single = 1060
    27th single = 1004
    28th single = 894

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Actual count: 535,794

https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/w/2021-10-04/

[hide]Still not a fan of Oricon rounding to nearest whatever significant digit in their news releases[/hide]

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Piano cover

if the video does not show watch the video here
    It's been a while since Canacana did Nogi song, always like their uplifting cover.

• Like Like x 1
  11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Nice.

One thing to remember is that Oricon doesnt count digital sales but Billboard does, which matters a lot more than it used to in Japan as digital music sales have become more common, especially with the pandemic.

12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Those numbers aren’t so bad. With the state of emergency ending here this Friday hopefully we can have limited seating events. Maybe something for Kazumin.

13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes but only the hot 100 chart. Hot 100 is a combination of physical, digital, sns, yout tube and streaming

The top singles sales chart are only physical sales. 658,176 are only physical . There are differences between oricon and bilboard because they have different rules to count the physical sales. The numbers of bilboard are more close to the real physical sales.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Nogizaka46 at Music Fair today at 18:00
    [​IMG]

Performances

credit to uploader

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

Studio performance at 21:36. Note that this was supposed to be aired last week but had to be scrapped and redone for this week due to Hoshino Minami scandal and subsequent withdrawal from this single's promotional activities

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    CDTV Live! Live! just now . Denchan stood in for Minami.

• Like Like x 2
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 6
  18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Machine Gun Rain live studio performance at 20:56

• Like Like x 1
  19. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Can Intl fans still pay for online streams from StageCrowd? I heard they reset their system and now they require a Japanese address and phone number. :cry2:

• Useful Useful x 1