1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka star tanjo !

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 4, 2021.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I thoroughly enjoyed this week’s anisong special. Yanchan with her sexy hip sway. Nice to see Setsuna Shoujo perform together again. When I saw Rika I was thinking her belt is rather high. I started laughing when Naochan brought it up. I’m glad they actually brought Iwasaki Yoshimi to perform Touch with Ayame.

Next week really got me excited. Yuna performing ZARD and Runapi with Yamaguchi Momoe’s Play Back pt. 2. “Chotto matte! Play Back! Play Back!”

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I was really spoiled with two special episodes of anisong. I love them all but hearing Dragon Ball again felt so good. I didn't expect that song would hit me that way. :^O^:
    Shibata singing ZARD is amazing. Her voice I can almost compare to Kaki. I really enjoy watching her sing. And of course Runa. She's always great. Next week will be Seira again, Yey!!! That Aya-Rei duet looks good. Can't believe it's episode 19 already. If season 1 ends with 20 episodes, I need that season 2.

Oh btw, I just saw my next dream unit.
    [​IMG]

3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Hi guys, where to watch this with sub?

4. NyanNyan's Pet

Sub are up during weekends. Go to tamuhaya.blogspot. 18 eps done
    Btw, big big thanks @TAMU . Great job, always!
    ==========
    Today's episode gave me the biggest laugh I've ever had from any idol show c/o Yumiki. That was epic:^O^:
    Also, Yuri's reaction when hearing something kyun kyun
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ayame's mom must be so happy with that performance. Yuri x Runa rap :approve:
    Next week, woo.. woo..

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I really enjoyed Runapi’s mature vocals for Playback Pt. 2 during last week’s episode. I kinda wished she sang this song solo but I didn’t mind it was with Nishida Hikaru. When you close your eyes they both sound alike.

My favorite from this week was AyaRei. They made Baby I Love You really cute. I always love Naochan’s shenanigans in this show. I think it’s a must for Pekopa to call upon her.

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Special SR

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

Congrats on 2nd season renewal!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

Man, I was smiling like a weirdo while they were performing Renai Revolution
    Of course, there's the dramatic farewell and then . . . :omg:
    Looking forward to Ikuta and Kubo's participation. Let's go season 2!!!

8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I would skip Manatsu's episode
    That aint good for my ears haha

But lookin forward To Reno , Kubo and Kii

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wonder if the other gens participating will ruin this show like 3rd gen ruined skits?

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think it won't ruin anything. Maybe, it will be much better with other gen member that has the top singing ability.
    However, the thing that might change and become a bit awkward is the dynamic between members and MC. As we all know, 4ki has built a good dynamic with Pekopa. So, if the new member joins, they have to start again from zero.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

I think it would only be 1 senior guest member per episode. Maybe 2 if they will perform as a group with other 4th so it probably wouldn't be like Skits. It's just like inviting a guest performer.

:cute:
    [​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Another show taken away from 4th gen and given to older gens.

4ki truly are the gen that's most ignored by management and who receives the most unfair treatment.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It is not like that. Have you watched the preview of the 2nd season or are you just trolling? It said that every week, one or maybe two senpai will come as a guest singer. For the first episode of season 2, the guest will be Hinachima, and only her. The main cast is still 4ki members.
    +++
    I think this is a good format. I can see more of the dynamic between senpai members and 4ki members. In Koujichuu, 4ki is more reserved. Here, they can explode and have more freedom, epsecially with Pekopa MC. So, it will be funny to see how the senpai will reacts to that.:D
    And, I wish Renacchi also come to this show. Even though she is not the singing type member, but many 4ki call her the mother of 4ki because she always start conversation with 4ki. I want to see how they will have fun together.:)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

4th gen the most ignored ???
    Aint no way this is a true statement in 2021

As 4ki fan , we should cherish this year , mgt provide lots of content for them

We just have to brace ourselves coz we know whats comin at the end of 2021

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What? All of 4th gen graduate?

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    5th gen.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

So why do we need to brace ourself with the arrival of 5th gen? Does it mean it's the end for 4th gen?

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    There is a possibility that Star Tanjou 2 will be the last show that promotes 4ki exclusively. So, let's enjoy and cherish this 2nd season. After the 2nd season end, who knows, maybe management will use its time slot for the 5ki exclusive show to promote them, right? After all, 4ki has joined Under. (I still hope management makes a proper Under show, not only monthly Otmeshichuu but something weekly like Nogiten).

However, if management made 3rd, 4th, or more Star Tanjou season with 4ki as main cast, I also don't mind. I like that. Maybe, they can even let 5ki join to learn from their senpai.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

Count me in for more Star Tanjo. I like them to promote 5th gen the same way they did to 4th and Tanjo is the one show I want them to keep. I'm thinking of a 3rd season consisting of 5th if possible but if it's to early then 4th season but this time maybe 4th members can serve as guest performers. Even if they'll make a whole new program as long as it can help develop the next generation, I'll totally support that. I wouldn't worry about anything and I'm excited to see 5th gens introduction.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Thoughts on first episode of 2nd season? I thought they picked up where they had left off. Not sure if bringing in older generations has any added value or impact imho. Anyway, Mie from Pink Lady looks great for her age.