1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video - actually, going live in just a few minutes:

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I missed it, so what's the "exciting" announcement?

3. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  5. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I'm so happy my guess for the cooking battle was right but I won't say right now so as not to spoil it for others who have yet to watch the episode. :)

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Alright, I have to give some high praise to some of the girls who displayed exceptional cooking ability on the recent eps.
    Please watch the 2021 cooking eps first before reading further.

First of all, as expected Akimoto Manatsu is terrific. She made "nikujaga"(meat and potatoes) and "chahan" (japanese style fried rice). Anything cooked by her is probably delicious, she's probably one of the best cooks in the idol industry. would love to see Manatsu vs Manamo(Hinatazaka) cooking showdown.

Next, happy to see Shitara and Himura both compliment Mizuki for her fried rice. I'm not sure if her cooking is better than Manatsu but her fried rice does look great.
    Umezawa and Takayama also did well, they seem decent cooks. Not a big fan of Yoda's raw meat specialty, I just prefer cooked meat.

But the the biggest praise of all goes to Ikuta Erika. This girl is known for her horrific cooking skills many moons ago. Ikuta vs Saito Kyoko(Hinatazaka) would be a great worst cooks match. She leveled up her egg omelet skills, not bad. What's impressive is her "Mapo tofu" on the latest eps, definitely did not expect a delicious looking dish from her. She added eggplant and the red color of her dish shows how greatly improved her cooking skill is. She's still clumsy, bottle cap fell on the bowl but she deserves a round of applause.

• Like Like x 4
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I dont know if Yoda's raw meat was delicious because her cooking skill.. doesn't even know if she make the sauce or just buy it :confused:

8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Props to Mizuki for making another batch of fried rice for Shitara after her mistake of adding crab to the first batch without realizing that he's allergic.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Great conclusion to this cooking arc haha
    My favorite part is the birth of double yuuki! I hope they keep that joke on future episodes from time to time
    Also, Yoda's Izakaya style food is something I'm curious to see more as well

• Like Like x 1
  10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

They were probably hoping for a disaster, because that's good variety.

11. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

I laugh at Himura's pork soup joke. When you eat something and you pour so much sweat on your forehead that must is a super delicious dish. You have no time to swept, this is really a Gourmet Time!
    [​IMG]
    Yamashita making another fried rice dish for Shitara is a brilliant decision. That showed her smart personality or her cute personality or both :)?
    I like the way Himura considers which tofu he likes more. He put his hand on his head. I thought it's so cute.
    Himura's hard decision time.
    [​IMG]
    Even the camera man copied his hand too :^O^:
    [​IMG]
    Takayama making soup like a witch brewing a potion :XD:. I never see a judge testing food for his contestant maybe because it is a privilege of the 1st gen :1st:.
    Ikuta is the MVP of the whole arc. She really believed her red bottle cap destroyed her whole team effort. Ikuta is so innocent :p.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I voted for Macau Tower figuring it would be top ranked. It made top 3. For the life of me I can’t think of anything higher. Maybe the first monomane episode, the Himura Prize contest, or the valentine episode with 2nd gen will come out on top?

I would like to see the Quiz King episode, Mt fuji, and Ringo v Ikuchan spicy noodle battle make it in.

14. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    the IH incident will be in the top 10, and i hope the Bananaman's prank in the Final Episode of Nogidoko gets include as well. and seeing Hashimoto again brings back feels..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I would choose Akimoto headphone game, the Bomberman battle, their Guam episodes, the Okinawa episodes, the first Nogidoko prank where HK3 was born, and the Halloween party game from Nogidoko.
    Those are really fun episodes that I can remember on top of my head.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I hope the Valentine episode will rank. The one that traumatize Asuka. And the 4 generation team battle. Those were the episodes I watched many times.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Somehow I hope the 1ki jump rope success [after failing so many times before] will be included.

Cheers!

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Asuka got dumped by her beloved 2nd gen should be in top 5.

19. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Episodes that will be in Top 10
    1. Valentine epi 2ki
    2. Valentine epi 3ki
    3. Generation Battle 2020 (bomberman , Intro quiz )

20. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    so many highlights. makes me want to rewatch those episodes :)

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 3