1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Michelle (former gen 3) is getting trashed on twitter because she tweeted something along the line "Please stay safe and stay at home to prevent getting covid 19" which is hypocrite coming from her who've been going back and forth to Bali for holiday multiple times

2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yes that is embarassing.

3. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    But didn't she get tested positive for covid sometime ago? So maybe this is her speaking from experience/out of repentance?

4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yes but I think she should've not posted about having a vacation yadda yadda right after telling everyone to keep physical distancing and such.

5. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Well since that turned out to be fan-made stuff, I'm still looking for official stuff (assuming they're discontinued) I guess.
    ---
    In other news, "Rapsodi" finally reaches 10 million views mark

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I think the only official game they ever released was JKT48 Card battle (unless you count the dating sim on their youtube as a game). If you want I can send you the scan of promotional coupon they include on River regular version

7. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Just running through with quick updatee
    1. Sisca just released her first original solo single titled Berdebar (Pounding hearts) on 30 July 2021, I believe this song talk about her obsession with thai actor lol
    - Apparently majority of the song was pure comes from Sisca herself (source)
    - Erwin Gutawa, a famous indonesian composer, complimented the song (source)
    2. Eve, Gaby, and Anin appear to be participating in some kind of recording session (maybe an unit? IDK) (source)
    3. Aurel will relase solo song (teaser) She previously featured with Rona for a single from Frank N' Friends titled Jangan ganggu (Don't disturb)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Zahra Nur (Ara) was fired from JKT48 following her photos of her with a member of an Indonesian boyband.

Apparently she clarified on Instagram but fans just didn't buy it and when staff tried to reach her there was no response.
    https://www.jkt48.com/news/detail/id/1470?lang=id

9. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
  10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    #BRINGBACKYORI

on another quick catchup
    - Request hour will be done on 4 September 2021 without any offline fans
    - JKT performed during Malam Puncak SCTV and RCTI+ Digital award. I have to say the performance during malam puncak SCTV is one of the best performance yet. They performed remix version of "Anak Sekolah" (originally by chrisye). They also have collaboration performance with un1ty (which is kinda awkward because Ara was fired due to the allegedly dating one of the un1ty member). tbh it will be one of the best lilve performance if it weren't for Ara issue

if the video does not show watch the video here anak sekolah (originally by Chrisye)

if the video does not show watch the video here Kita ft Un1ty (originally by Sheila on 7)

if the video does not show watch the video here Rapsodi

if the video does not show watch the video here KFC

if the video does not show watch the video here Darashinai aishikata
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QL2QibdCHg Sisca ft Nuca (local singer)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hGnPgpKlicw9kCW2sfcg6PhcPEgmHxtG/view full segment (JKT ft some of ex member performing)
    I think they have performance with Ariel Noah but I can't find the video lol

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  11. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Things seems to go ugly for few days earlier after the expose as UN1TY's management sent out a possibly confusing legal statement on Twitter* for some reason as well as a legal warning letter to the SNS account (kopiidol on Twitter/Instagram) that exposed Chika and Ara.

*For instance, in one of the statement's lines, it claims that they have a trademark registration with the Indonesian government, but fans proved that UN1TY doesn't actually have a registered trademark.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have NO idea what this one is about. I think I didn't read much on another social media but what is this really about?

13. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    UN1TY's management apparently tried to get @kopiidol to take down the "spilled tea" by citing trademark rights (not defamation). This thread here contains possible errors in that C&D letter. According to this post, the @kopiidol account did respond to the letter.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
  15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    pretending that we're not seeing this.

Anyway did anyone order darashinai deluxe set? From Tokopedia number they appear to sold 500 pcs at least. Might be great idea in the future to release 3 type:
    1. Music card for individual handshake event
    2. Regular version (CD+DVD) for national handshake event
    3. Deluxe set for fansign event

16. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Quick update
    1. Amira Fatin decided to graduate from group (16:20), she suffer from shoulder injury and there's no way to heal them
    2. Due to technical issue Lulu's seitansai was cut short but the entire segment was uploaded recently by official channel (click here)
    3. The shipping for darashinai aishikata are on the way but it turns out they'll give only paper stating that the product will be given after signing event which anger some fans

17. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    I wonder if any of these are related to the #FufufuritsuOut hashtag...?

18. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Quick update
    1. Amira Fatin just held her Graduation performance on 27th November 2021
    2. JKT will compete in Pokemon Unite AKB group asia competition against BNK, MNL, and CGM. JKT will send three team (Valkyrie48, Apsara48, and Amazons48) source
    3. 10th Anniversary event page is now live, they seem to be creating a different event this year. The event will live on 18th December 2021 18:30 GMT +7
    4. Only today (Ska version) & Fushidara na natsu (Salsa version) photobook and photocard are released. Photbook will give you video call bonys while photocard MnG bonus. Website
    5. Sisca won Indonesian Movie Actors Awards 2021 in Favorite newcomer

Live Performance November 2021

Feel free to inform me if I miss something. Planning to do this monthly recap just to keep this thread alive lol

Also did JKT stopped working with hits record? Their profile are nowhere to be seen in their webstie

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
  19. Hirolisaa

Hirolisaa Kenkyuusei

JKT48 10th Anniversary Kick-Off Conference at Balai Sarbini on December 18, 2021

Kageana: Gabriela Margareth Warouw

M01. Darashinai Aishikata
    M02. Baby! Baby! Baby! (Passionate Prayer Version)
    M03. Juuryoku Sympathy
    M04. Idol no Ouja

VTR. Message from Devi Kinal Putri, Shania Junianatha, Beby Chaesara Anadila, Matsui Jurina

M05. New Ship
    M06. Tsuyokimono Yo

VTR. Message from Takayanagi Akane, Frieska Anastasia Laksani, Shinta Naomi, Ratu Vienny Fitrilya, Viviyona Apriani

M07. JKT Sanjou
    M08. Saikou Kayo

VTR. Message from Ayana Shahab, Sonia Natalia, Sinka Juliani, Nakagawa Haruka, Indra Herlambang (Presenter), Sinyorita (Actor)

M09. Tadaima Renaichuu
    M10. Chime wa Love Song
    M11. Omatase Setlist

VTR. Message from Nabilah Ratna Ayu, Cindy Yuvia, Adhisty Zara, Ayu Ting Ting (Singer), Raffi Ahmad (Presenter)

M12. Suzukake Nancharaa
    M13. Otona Ressha

VTR. Message from SKE48 (Saito Makiko & Matsumoto Chikako), BNK48 (Fond & Jennis), CGM48 (Marmink, Kyla, Jjae), MNL48, AKB48 Team TP, AKB48 Team SH, AKB48 (Shitao Miu, Taniguchi Megu, Chiba Erii)

M14. Rapsodi
    M15. Namida Surprise!
    M16. Jiwaru DAYS
    M17. To be continued

Shimeana: Gabriela Margareth Warouw

Announcements:
    • The JKT48 concept changed to New Era (the previous JKT48 concept was ONE)
    • New captain and vice-captain, Shani Indira Natio as new captain & Jinan Safa Safira as new vice-captain
    • 10th Anniversary TOUR in mid-2022
    • JKT48 Theater will be renovated between April-May 2022
    • JKT48 10th Anniversary Special Setlist, Shonichi in early 2022
    • JKT48 Original Theater Setlist, Shonichi in 2022
    • JKT48 new 10th generation (Gen 10 Members : Alia Giselle Maharani, Amanda Puspita Sukma Mulyadewi, Aurellia, Calista Alifia Wardhana, Gabriela Abigail Mewengkang, Indira Putri Seruni, Jesslyn Elly, & Raisha Syifa Wardhana)
    • New Special Performance Video in early 2022
    • JKT48 10th Anniversary Concert in mid-2022
    • JKT48 New Original Single produced by Matt Rad and August Rigo
    • Gabriela Margareth Warouw announced Graduation

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  20. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I was internally screaming when they announce original setlist and the producer for 23rd single. At first for the setlist I thought "Oh are we getting N3 or SDN1????" I wanted to know where did they get all this money lol. I mean last year we have video of Melody literally sweeping the stage and offering a sob story and now we able to hire foreign producer?????? My suspicion is that the 23rd single member will be decided with sousenkyo, my guess is they're going with
    - 16 only (like their first)
    - 32 (16 senbatsu + 16 UG, although I think this is the least likely since they only have 31 member)
    - 16 senbatsu + smaller UG (like 10 -12 member)

• Creative Creative x 2