1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yes, about the same as previously actually. previously, their system was different login profiles for different artistes. now its centralized with one dashboard page for each ID, just 1 ID login is required and can apply for all the artistes streams.
    address and phone number are non issues. just get a valid one from the internet (such as hotel sites), unless the ticket such as fan club tickets that comes with extras(such as photos) , then get a friend's address or a forwarder service such as Tenso. if you need further guidance, you can let me know
    international credit card works, no restrictions as far as I know on this.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Can you use ABEMA?

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Is the change to StageCrowd just updating our information or do we have to create a whole new user account?

EDIT & ANSWERED:
    From the email that was sent to me a week or so ago, we need to create a new account....

I've filled it out using the information from tenso!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  4. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    It's fine now. I just created a new StageCrowd account yesterday and bought a ticket. Thank you all. :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    good. enjoy. stream has started, and concert should start in 15 mins time

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Wow Runapi looks lovey with high ponytail! Everyone looks great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Give Reno-chan all the centers!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the after live special (for live audience and fan club streaming audience) was fashion coordination battle. 4 teams came up with fashion for Ranze . just more of a fashion show with talk for Ranze. ended with Hashire Bicycle . but it started with Yumiki saying "Aratamemashita" drawing laughter from other members, with Japanese test no 1 Renachi who was beside her, asking her what she meant by it lol.

9. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Does ranze pick the setlist? That was an amazing setlist, very fun live.

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I agree with you. I don't really like the idea of Unders. but as a concert, they needed reinforcements with the 4th gen members providing it. and in turn, it was one of the better lives for me.
    as the 28th under center, Ranze is also the concert leader(as per traditionally how they did the under lives) , so i would think she had a say in the setlist to an extent if not totally.

11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    announced on mini live just now, Ume is now the vice captain. maybe preparing for captaincy

• Like Like x 2
  12. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Not suprising if manatsu graduating next birthday live with nissan stadium. They preparing Ume for next captain for sure since 5ki coming and the changing in the group, it will be too much too handle suddenly as a new captain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well almost everyone is expecting her to be the next captain. Even now I think Ume can do better for the position. Definitely preparing for Manatsu graduation. Makes me think the remaining seniors will all graduate by next year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    also I watched Manatsu's cookpad live just a few days back. looks like Manatsu'll probably be there for the birthday live. and she also mentioned she'll probably be crying too much to MC for Ikuchan's grad so she mentioned to Ririan(who was the guest that day) that she'll ask Ume to do the MC. Already sort of hinted who's the next captain , ahead of today's announcement

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Tokyo Dome live performance