1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    But you can say that they all have a video from an official member of Nogizaka under an official sanctioned event. So I am going with that. And I am happy to watch all 3rd Gen MVs!

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Ok, so that was it. Yup, I haven't seen that Yamashita 46hr self-made video :D
    Wish Otonatachi has an actual MV and not just that live perf.

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I wish Jibun Janai Kanji also got an MV. My fav 3rd gen song.

4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    One last thing...

If you check out the Nogizaka blogs, how awesome is it that 3rd Gen flooded it with Omoide First?! Nice.

Capped by an appreciation of Momoko by Ume and then by Momoko's last blog (?).

Go there now before it is gone: https://blog.nogizaka46.com

5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika

if the video does not show watch the video here

An addendum to the 3rd Gen NogiChu from this past Sunday (2021.09.05). Should we put that video here or in the NogiChu thread?

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika

Riria and Kubo doing ASMR. Also, they go over a 3rd gen relationship diagram as drawn by Kubo. It's got many of the factions we've sort of discussed before, but a bit more information. A screenshot can be found here. It does detail more closer relationships amongst the different members. One thing revealed is that Riria seems to be connected to many a third gen.

• Like Like x 3
  7. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

i hope this has a engtrans

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Nekojita SR

Reno & Riria

Credit to イクタ〜リア〜ン

• Like Like x 1
  9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Nogizaka46 Nyanba 1 SR

Credit to uploader

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    After all 1ki and 2ki members graduate, it will be 3ki turns and responsibility to lead Nogizaka and guide their kouhai (4ki & 5ki). I believe they will bring a new image of Nogizaka. If the first captain, Reika, has ojousama and elegant vibe that resembles the Nogizaka image, I wonder what kind of image that Minami as the captain will bring? Elegant and cool Nogizaka? I'd love to see that. :)

11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Honestly, it should've been happening the entire 2021. Not that there wasn't a glimmer of this happening -- BokuBoku had those 3 documentaries about Ume, Kubo, and Yamashita and detailing the fact that Nogi was in a generation turn over -- but management kind of stalled out by giving the next 2 centers to 4th Gen. Hopefully, management will start letting 3rd Gen cook (they've already let 4th Gen)...

As for what they'll bring to Nogizaka, I wonder... It's got to be more of the same. Not too far off from what Nogizaka is today. I think the graduation of Momoko is something that we're not going to know how much it affects the group. Momoko being a naive soul would and being a front/center would give a different flavor to Nogizaka. And if she was paired again with Yoda that weird innocence would be fun to watch. Also, I love how they're moving Yamashita into being a ponkotsu ace -- clumsy and bulliable but highly lovable. Sort of takes after Reika.

Personally, I think what ever form Nogizaka is going to take next year it's going to be a mix of 3rd and 4th Gen and not one being the lead.

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think the 2 captains so far, Reika and Manatsu, both have the ponkotsu character, but Ume is certainly not like that. She seems to be the serious and reliable type which is a good change. As what that change may bring, I think it's more on their internal dynamics and it will impact 5th gen more. But their image to the public will be influenced more by who they push as their ace, and the songs, MVs, dance, etc..... and the kind of works that they give to the members, which I believe will be more or less the same.

3rd gen aces (Yama, Yoda, Kubo) seems to be geared more towards outside work, which I think will continue in 2022. Hope Renka will catch-up so as not to left behind. I think she will graduate from high school soon, so it should be in time for her to really take off. And my biggest wish is to have new late bloomers from 3rd gen, the like of Reno or Tamami, I hope mgmt give them chance to be in senbatsu and more exposure to outside work too.

And I don't think Yama is set up to be ponkotsu ace, that's only her dynamics with Asuka. But seems other members don't really see her as such. She's a bit clumsy and dorky yes, but her calculative side makes her not a bulliable character.

13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think management tried to push Reno a lot recently: front row 3rd gen song, front row under song, unit song... but despite the push she still has really bad HS results amd is still unpopular. Tamami otherwise is a more succesful pick and I think she'll be on senbatsu again from next single. Hope she'll get more works and current aces in general will step-up even more in order to not look like a doomed group now that all the popular senpai graduated and are graduating. It will be hard for current Nogi members, competition is really stiff with sister groups force and AKB trying hard to re-emerge.

I don't know why but I fear Yoda could graduate soon. I hope not. 3rd gen aces need to stay many more years. But I wouldn't be surprised if in 1-2 years graduations from other 3rd gen aces will start... That's why is important for management to invest on 4th gen and 5th gen too ASAP, before it will be too late. Unfortunately that's how these groups work.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I wasn't talking about center or frontline or ace, but more about seniority. When all 1ki and 2ki has graduated, 3ki will automatically become the oldest generation. And, that will put them in the position of leader and those who must guide their kouhais. They also have more experience than 4ki and, of course, 5ki. Plus, they learn directly from OG much longer than 4ki and 5ki. So, it is their job to share their knowledge+experience to lead their kouhai and Nogizaka.

And, if we are talking about management stalling out the change, it is when they keep many OG in the fukujin. They should put all OG on the third row and make all fukujin members 3ki and 4ki for all 2021 singles. That will at least create the image of the Nogizaka in the future, in the hand of the new generation. But, they are too afraid of a change.

I'm also worried about how Under will be after Maaya and Chima graduate. After Kanarin and Junna graduated, only those two that has that leadership capability in Under. I can't see any 3ki member that can lead their Under kouhais. Maybe Riria, but she still needs to work harder.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What a bitter 3rd gen fans, that one

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think management is taking too long to let 3rd gen have the lead of the group, it's like they prefer to rely more on the few senpai that remained. Honestly I think the risk is that it will become too late when they'll totally pass the baton to the 3rd gen. This year will be 3rd gen's 6th year on the group. I'm sure aces like Yamashita or Yoda are already thinking about when to graduate. For Umezawa and Kubo I'm less worried cause I think there will be many more years cause I'm sure they gonna be the next captain and vice-captain, but I hope this happens before the group's 11th anniversary and Akimoto graduates this year (nothing against her but she needs to leave at this point to let the group totally evolve and let the kouhai become stronger and more reliable).

There's too much generations division in Nogizaka for my taste. Especially the previous year, for every thing they do there's always this - 1st gen, 2nd gen 3rd gen and 4th gen members division - with the 1st gen members getting preferential treatment and take precedence over others and in my opinion is starting to make this group seem "weak".

Management should stop to "celebrate" the senpai and show how good they are and they were, we know it. Now let's move on and let the 3rd and 4th gen members lead the group and learn how to properly do it before it's too late. Cause if they continue like that they make it look like a doomed group with 1st gen senpai graduating. Instead, they should make it clear to fans and general public that Nogizaka is still strong even with all the 1st gen popular members leaving, and kouhai are capable to lead the group without still constantly rely on old members.

I also always loved Bananaman and Koujichuu but I think things need to change there too. It's so obvious that Bananaman and the show rely too much on the few senpai, and just a few 3rd gens, but are still totally not used to 4th gen members (and 5th gen is gonna come soon), maybe it's time for a change there too, have a show where they could promote new gens more and have a duo of MCs that can build a better relationship and confidence with new members and where there isn't that gap with old and new members. Bananaman is too connected with the original members, but at this point "that" Nogizaka simply doesn't exist, and for new member's sake to improve on the best way, we need a change.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Who?

18. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

I do not follow them closely so I just wanna ask: Is there any close friendship between a 3ki and a 4ki?

19. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I dont usually write comment but this discussion seems i teristing lately.

Imo, the problem in the group isnt about whether 3ki can lead the group when 1ki and 2ki graduate, nor whether the staff and management can stop they reliance on senior members. Rather, its about how to properly reorginized the group.

As we know, the group face a lot of changes since Ikoma graduate. And now is the time where we can see whether the group will stay or fade in to the background. The change already happen, with a lot of 3ki and 4ki moved to senbatsu. True that most of them stay on the 3rd row for now, but its important to remember that learning will be more faster with action. Putting those kouhai on the 3rd row is to give them a chance to learn from their respected senpai. they watch, they learn, they act.

The watching and learning time already up, and now the time that we'll see whether they prevail or not. They have a lot in their shoulder now, with all those expectation for the group. But they all learn from the best, so i believe they can carry on the legacy that their senpai trust to them. What they need to come out top is our support, because they will need all our support to carry the group to the future.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Wdym

Kubo, tamami , reno , saku ,kaki , yanchan were all classmates in Highschool

Renka and Seimiya Rei as well