1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Also, tweet about her beating up her younger brother, which we know she has one from her background story presentation

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

For the first account,I found other photographer refer her account name and post model picture sinc 2020 such as below,
    https://twitter.com/nao52118662/status/1332598272301563905

I found many other tweet refer suspect account with work as model picture from google but it just deleted.

I believe that @lien6452 was her work as model account. But yes, 0.1% possibility that she got hacked and someone roleplay and post some erotic/sugar daddy caption since one year before Nogi start to annouce Nogi 5gen audition. Anyway, I posted at 29th single topic that even if it her real account and her post. It not a big bad thing. I found many caption like that in other female cosplayer page just to get more like/reach and said that it just parody/roleplay work.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
  3. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i guess you don't need to Apologize if There's an Aki-p backing you, but if you're just a regular Nogizaka46 member you are obligated to apologize and clean your own scandal.

favoritism at it's finest.. :glare::glare:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    As well as, I have to thank you @Chubo sensei. You described what I was trying to say through your professional knowledge and experience (which I haven't).

• Disagree Disagree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    I don't see how this could be forgery, honestly. I already said this before, but this would take huge set up, months prior of her being selected as a Nogizaka member. I think some people are missing the chronology. Why would someone frame her when she was just a high-school girl and a low-profile model at the time? Not even someone with privileged info would have ways to set this up, since some tweets were months ago.

If this was utterly outrageous fake, they would be quick to say they would take legal measures about defamation etc. The silence itself, at least for me, shows they're bothered by something. If they have evidence this is fake, they are literally failing hard in protecting her in so many levels.

Here's the pic. It translates roughly as: "When I go to Harajuku, there is always black people who look like they gonna kidnap me, maybe because I have a defenseless face."

A bit of context: She's probably refering to Nigerians, which unfortunately do have a poor image in Japan. A lot of them actually got to Japan because they're high skilled workers (such as engineers, doctors etc), but couldn't find a job on their educational level in Japan. Since many of them found work in japanese night life, Harajuku and other places like that, some of them were associated with scams, bar issues and such. Nigerians are a very small diaspora in Japan, there's less than 3000 of them, and like a said many of them are high-educated, some own bars and other business. On contrast for example, Nigerians in the US are the the ethnic group with higher education achievement (61,4% for bachelor degree versus 28,5% average population, they're ahead on PhD as well, have higher income than national avg). Just pointing this so people don't go point finger on Nigerians as a monolith block worldwide.

I personally don't think she's necessarily racist, but she does have a racist stereotype about these specific people, which I think are different things. I think her prejudice comes from ignorance rather than hate. Many of her tweets do sound like a late-teenager being edgy, but we have to be held accountable for that as well.

edit: spelling

Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Why would someone have hacked a random civilian teenager's account to tweet rude things...? You can't just add old tweets to an account through the Wayback Machine. I feel like saying that TECHNICALLY someone else COULD'VE made those tweets IN THEORY is just going to lengths to play devil's advocate. For what?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Im following this thread ever since i knew about those scandal. And afaik, twitter cannot be edited. Once you posted something, it stays there unless you delete the post. So the probability of someone hacked into the account and edited the post to slander her is zero. And as someone say up above, some of those tweets happen just months before the audition. And from my logic, it doesnt makes any sense for someone to hacked into a school-girl account just to slander her. And again, the probability those tweet was posted by someone else is zero.

And what bothering me the most, the inactivity of the mgmt. The least thing they can do, if they indeed decide to cover it up, at least make an anouncement that they're indeed 'doing some investigation, and the punishment will be given after the investigation finished'. With that, at least Nogizaka46 image does not crumble so hard like this. But no, they choose to be silent and let the fire gone wild. So wild that, no matter what happen in the end, those stain will stay for at least a couple of years.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's just Aruno's apologists at this point. There's so many evidences and still watching people try so hard to find excuses to deny them is just disrespectful to the ones who are showing them.

Btw it's been a while that I was lamenting about Nogizaka, but that it would have become a group that it's destroying all the good of its own brand on a blatant way, and a discriminating and bullying person approver and defender is something even beyond my imagination. This silence that comes from them is as disgusting as the girl's behaviour if not worse.

I think the ones who like me loved this group should boycott it at this point, there's groups that deserve more our support over there. It's like a Keya-mess and I'm not here for it.
    I just feel sorry for the girls but at this point if they really love to save the group and their own reputation and carreer they should protest and do something before it becomes too late. Cause this mess with management consent and complicity is hurting them too.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Lol come on, it's just too easy, General Mikembe will give you details on how to claim $11m from the Central Bank of Nigeria if you send him $60!

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Hey, just to be clear, Nigeria has over 200 million people living there. Would you please not generalize Nigerians as scammers just because of the Nigerian Prince scam? Thanks :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

it's a JOKE.

I thought the sarcasm was pretty clear from how I bolded the statement not to generalise :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

I guess sarcasm and jokes are hard to grasp on the internet after all

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

To think about it...
    This incident has already created divergence among fans.
    So I wonder how the situation is among members.
    Of course they must have known, staff must must have assured them. But do they really believe or try to believe Aruno is innocent? Do they feel angry, disappointed or anything?
    I won't have any judgement but if this mess goes on, it's like a bad seed that may affect the bonding of the group.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

We can't know for sure, but Aruno has insulted Nogizaka as a group in one of her tweets. Their relationship must be really awkward right now, not to count the airdrop centre + heavily centre focused song/choreography.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Tbh, she didn't insult Nogizaka as a group. She just made a comment saying that she saw Nogi girls at the airport and though they looked average and looked like fans who were waiting for Johnny's (which is kinda ironic a statement like that coming from the ugliest Nogi center ever).
    And if I was a member, I would be more disgusted by her discriminating, ableist, misogynist comments rather than the one where I was called average looking.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I feel like if this was fake I could see management repeating the same statement they did with Tomisata Nao's twitter account. Maybe just repost the same thing. Because this is definitely a big deal, fans are unhappy and I doubt they haven't seen the reactions. Being quiet isn't helping anyone.

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Tbh, after all of this shit, i can never see Aruno as a member anymore, no matter what happen in the end. The impact this scandal made really big, and even if, and i say IF, A BIG FAT IF, all of this turns out to be fabricated, those stains will remains and will forever stay within the group. No matter what happen, the impact already there. The results doesnt matter anymore, cause all of this silent make people turn their back on the group.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 10
  18. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Neither is blatantly lying about facts just to aggravate the situation, like the story about management censoring Twitter searches and Showroom mentions of her

• Creative Creative x 3
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I have question here. Why she didn't delete her twitter account? If I'm not mistaken, every girl that enter Nogizaka must delete all their social media accounts, right?

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I don't think any of us know management's exact policy on existing social media. It could be "delete all posts on public social media accounts". It could be "delete all social media accounts entirely. Even private ones". The policy might change with each generation, so we can't even rely on previous members to know what the rule is.

All we can tell is that lien (the modeling account) deleted all of its posts, but remained public. r4imk (the personal account) is now suspended.

---

It's interesting that r4imk is suspended now, since it was still active (albeit private) few days ago. I think regardless of what happens, it's odd that the account is suspended. It was a private account, so if it belonged to an unrelated person they would have been safe from harassment anyway, as non-followers can't interact with them. If they were bothered by having the same username, they could have just changed their username or deleted their account. But "Suspended" indicates that Twitter was contacted to get involved (https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/enforcement-options#:~:text=The duration of this enforcement,the nature of the violation.)

• Informative Informative x 10