Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Same here, Miichan is just really busy with her standard job and has to deal with finishing the Style Book on top of that.
    I see no references to anything else in the fanclub, just that she's really busy

She posted a short video in the fanclub this morning right before the start of the radio session and she seemed happy enough

2. UntilYou_FindMe

UntilYou_FindMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm not sure I can link it up since I'm on mobile, but basically insta user gaasyy_ch posted around 3-4 days ago a video of Tetsuya kissing another girl YouTuber during a Karaoke session (it was a story, now it's available on their saved stories on their profile)

Everyone on JP Tokai OnAir Twitter is screaming that it's an old video (2017-2018 I've seen? Btw the girl is now 23, so she was barely legal then...) but let's be honest, it's not a cute thing to have blow up about someone you're in a relationship with for sure...

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    there is not even a hint of this in the fanclub group chat, but I should add that the fanclub members tend to stay away from subjects that might upset Miichan.

Miichan is still struggling with finishing her Style Book material ... she did however consult with Nyannyan
    source: https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1554294907442847745

Nyan-nyan's reply
    Miichan did some karaoke though, to take her mind of things

• Like Like x 1
  4. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    That's good... I was pretty upset when seeing his fans saying that it's not a secret that he's kind of a playboy and always had something going on with that other YouTuber

But the general consensus was also that now he should focus on Miichan and that she's kinda too good for him in a sense... Which was the only nice thing out of it all

I discovered this since on Twitter, when I typed Miichan's name in Japanese, there was an automatic filler with his name and tons of tweets about it

5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    btw, that twitter account you linked to, seems like a 'juice' channel and is run by someone with an axe to grind, talking about 'exposing' people etc.

The girl Tetsuya kissed, over four years ago!, received death threats and has suspended her activities

It frankly is at an even lower level than Shunkan Bunshu stoops to

worst thing of all is that she even apologises to the poster of the video
    "That was the only time I met Mr. Azumaya. If I did something rude and made him angry, I apologize. I'm sorry"

I'm beyond disgusted :asdfgh:

Not about the kiss, not even because they drag Miichan into this, but because of what people are doing to the other girl.

anyway .... there's also this:
    [​IMG]

Miichan in Yukata
    it's probably my imagination, but whenever Miichan wears a yukata she seems to move more gracefully.
    And it's not just the walk (which is logical als it restricts the way you can move your legs) but also her head and arm movements.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't really mind who people dated before they knew someone else, meaning, I wouldn't really care who Testuya dated before becoming official with Miichan. I do agree though that it's not great that he dated her when she was 18/19 and he was 24/25. People nowadays are becoming more and more aware that big age gaps (especially when one is a teen) are not great, from a moral perspective.

It reminds me of that girl from Keyakizaka46 (I think) who was caught dating a teacher in the past, and people sent her death threats over it as well.

I feel like... why are they going after young, impressionable girls instead of condemning the guys that took advantage of them?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Exactly! The problem lies with the fact that people just said "well, it's been known he's a playboy, now he's gonna focus on his dream girl tho"
    Especially in cases like this my blood boils... Even more knowing that the probability that he's always gonna be unscathed while the girls are gonna get bashed is higher and higher
    But not to forget that Tetsuya had defended that other idiot, Zuumin's (almost) husband

Anyway. Miichan in yukata healed my soul and all the sunburn I have just by existing :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think I'm going to mention that the age gap between my parents is 10 year and they've been married for 60+ year .... (and I'm pretty certain my father is (or was) not the one here taking advantage of anyone)

I do agree age gaps tend to matter less as you get older. 19 vs 25 might be problematic, but even that depends on circumstances, I would as a rule not call girls at 19 impressionable.

Still you should assign the blame for that to the people who do that, not to Tetsuya

I'm certain he's not perfect, as nobody is, but unless he actively does something that hurts Miichan (or anyone else) I'll withhold judgement.
    So far it seems he makes Miichan happy, he keeps his and her careers separated, allowing Miichan to keep building hers, and that's all good.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm sure it can work in some relationships. If your parents were happy, then that's up to them.

But I disagree that 19 year olds aren't impressionable. Human brains don't finish developing until age 25. The stuff that boys could've said to me at age 19 and that would have worked (and did work) is embarrassing to me now. I don't know the circumstances of the girl, but if you're just coming out of school and/or want to become famous yourself, you'd feel drawn to a semi famous radio host if he paid you attention.

It all depends on the person, of course, but usually 25 year olds are more advanced in life, have more life experience, and that in itself will always look attractive to a teen fresh out of high school. Why a mature adult wants to date someone who's fresh out of school, though, is another question.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan Fighting!

11. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Finally she will get to spoil Shake as she said a couple of tweets back[hehe]
    Hope for the best with the approval and guidance of NyanNyan, the style queen!

12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan wrote an article about her hometown
    https://popeyemagazine.jp/post-123994/
    [​IMG]

I have seen the program where Miichan talked about her hometown, she grew up in one of those flats of the Takashimadaira Public Housing Complex.
    The program featured the man selling pickles and, to Miichan's surprise, her mom :)
    (I've seen her mom before, as opposed to Miichan she's kinda shy)
    https://tokyo-tokyo.com/Takashimadaira.htm

[​IMG][​IMG]

Come to think of it, the beerpub is called 'Kirigiri', the tearoom was called 'Tane', both references to No3b singles.
    Did Miichan's parents open it after Miichan became famous, or did it have an other name before that?
    One of Miichan's ending confessions was filmed at tearoom Tane, it showed the display there was (maybe still is) with Miichan memorabilia (the three bhudda's no3b brought back from Vietnam, well 2, nyannyan's one went missing)

hmm... Miichan posted the best 2 shot with Miion in the fanclub, but I think it's from Miion's mobame
    A fan mentioned the pic and said he would not post it as it's from Mobame .... then Miichan stepped in and posted it herself :)
    But I don't think I'm allowed to post it here ... :(

Miichan tweeted about the aforementioned article
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1555142388124827648
    people remarked upon it before, but Miichan has a talent for writing

fans are saying they want to visit Miichan's beerpub when it reopens

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    There will be a release event for the stylebook at HMV&Books Shibuya on 2022/09/03 (Sat) 13:00 | 15:30
    https://www.hmv.co.jp/store/event/45930
    if you buy 1 copy you can have it signed, if you buy 3 you can have 1 signed and a 2 shot

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Today, as the 60th single was announced – apart from me wishing for Miichan to get offered by management to direct one of the new MVs:whistle: – I came across a tweet reporting over Mogi's showroom after the Senbatsu announcement and...
    It kinda broke my heart and put it back together at the same time

She said she called Miichan to tell her in person and that she feels indebted to her (?)
    The bond is really something else
    https://twitter.com/dedemaruenzo/status/1555913056265588741?t=tHC4UvWIUPdtz7EK3FN0cw&s=19

(PS. Someone more able than me might be able to put the tweet quoted nicely, excuse my ignorancy with this site T.T)

• Like Like x 2
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    if you want to quote something, write it like this
    Code:
    [quote]
    Your quote
    [/quote]

btw: I read this comment
    I've read more often that Mogi was perceived as scary

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
  16. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I've heard that a lot too, even on Miichan's gradcon in the first MC they talk about it, with Mogi saying she said something rude to Mii but that she understood and forgave her
    But when you look back at the Kenkyuusei LODs with them, Mogi looks way more scared of Miichan than the opposite[hehe]
    They are a strange and lovely pair

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, Miichan also said the kenkyusei were in awe of her and she was afraid she would not be accepted.
    (Sasshii said the same thing about the HKT 1st gens btw)
    I think it was Ayaka who talked to Miichan first, explaining all the rules kenkyusei had to follow.

You can be mutually scared of each other when you don't really have gotten to know each other.
    I like Mogi a lot, she looks so strong and not really idolish, and then this happens and she becomes just a really happy adorable girl :)

It seems the handout event sold out the same day it went on sale :chuffed:

Miichan will appear together with Miion on 'Girls Be Ambitious ~Words that work for dreams' on TV Tokyo August 14, 2022
    Ranchan mentioned in her Showroom that Miichan complimented her on knowing all 22 positions

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
  18. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Just seeing that less than a couple of weeks before, at the request hour, in a MC Miichan had gone and "interviewed" Mogi, who had said that she looked up to Miichan but that was also scared of her
    The irony of them becoming close and feeling like sisters now it's not lost on me[hehe]

But yeah, seeing the KKS LODs I managed to get my little raccoon hands on, it was evident all the awkwardness there was at the beginning and how they got over it eventually... Thank goodness for Ayaka, seriously
    Also not a surprise seeing how good of a job Mii did with the KKS, to the point of 6 months after team 4 formation, getting another batch by management and getting a "Do your magic again"

Truly, the Minegishi children (and their thousands of t-shirts to make sure everyone knows) [hehe][hehe]

19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan in the fanclub
    "I was released from manuscript work and returned to a humane life"
    Today she put the finishing touches on the Style book text.

She was also really surprised to hear that the handover event had sold out in a day "really, so I should stop advertising on twitter?" (it was a pinned tweet)

Rest assured, Miichan repaid her kindness, although I think she really wished she didn't have to

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's weekly appearance schedule
    [​IMG]
    Tomorrow she'll be MC during a 3 hour live program DIVA which iirc is a singing competition with idols, she said 'I'm nervous', pfffff as if there's any need for that :)

She also ran in to Mourisan on tv TV program 'Sukkiri'
    [​IMG]
    source: https://twitter.com/shinobumouri/status/1556811259735347200
    [​IMG]
    source: https://twitter.com/shinobumouri/status/1556829477552160770

scrolling through Mourisan's twitter feed I get the distinct feeling he must have the largest collection of Idol pictures in the universe :)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022