1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My comments are based on Spotify with UK access.

The following is fully available:

Singles
    • The indie singles ("Sakura no Hanabiratachi" and "Skirt, Hirari") are not available
      • The A-sides are available on the album "Setlist ~Greatest Songs~ Kanzen Ban"
      • The B-sides are available on the A1 stage album
    • "Baby! Baby! Baby!" is not available at all.
      • The first B-side "Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai" isn't available either
      • The second B-side "Shonichi" is available as part of the album "Kamikyokutachi" or "Namida Surprise!"
    • From "Oogoe Diamond" to "Koi Suru Fortune Cookie", all singles are available with some differences in display/full availabilty
      • From Oogoe Diamond (10th single, 2008) to Koi Suru Fortune Cookie (32nd single, 2013), there are no off vocal versions
      • From 10th to 32nd single, only the Type A version is listed fully; the Type B/C etc b-sides are listed as individual songs
      • Exception to the above statement is "Ue kara Mariko" (24th single, 2011), where they have the full Team K version and the other b-sides are listed invidiually
      • Another exception is "Gingham Check", because the A-side, Yume no Kawa and Ano Hi no Fuurin are all listed individually; on top of that, Nante Bohemian, Do Re Mi Fa Onchi and Show Fight! are not available at all
      • Another exception is "Sayonara Crawl", where Type A and Type B are both available as full versions, but LOVE Shugyou and How come? are listed individually each
      • Another exception is "Koi Suru Fortune Cookie", where Saigo no Door and Namida no Sei janai are listed together, but Suitei Marmalade and Aozora Café are both listed individually
    • From "Heart Ereki" (33rd single) to "Shitsuren, Arigatou" (57th single), each version is listed fully
      • Only exception is "Kimi wa Melody", where there is no theatre version
    • For "Ne mo Ha mo Rumor" (58th single) and "Moto Kare desu" (59th single), there is only one 'special version' each, where all b-sides are compiled into one EP, but there are no off vocal versions

Studio Albums
    • All albums are available
    • From "Tsugi no Ashiato" onwards, albums also had multiple types and they are all listed separately
    • "0 to 1 no Aida", which includes all A-sides technically, does not include the indie singles or Baby! Baby! Baby!, which are all not available individually either

Stage Albums
    • The following albums are available: A1, A2, A3, A4, K1, K2, K3, B1, B2 and Himawari 1
    • This means that the following stages are not available: A5, A6, K4, K5, K6, B3, B4, B5, 4-1 and Himwari 2
    • When AKB48 originally added the stage albums on Spotify, all stages were available, then they removed all of them, and now the ones listed above are still available. Unsure why they kept changing it
    • It also seems that more (maybe all?) stage albums are available in Japan, but are region locked

Team Surprise Songs
    • Out of the 4 Team Surprise stages, only 2 stages were released in the first place (Stage 1 and Stage 2)
    • Stage 1 is not available
    • Stage 2 is mostly but not fully available; the setlist includes 16 songs, starting with "Mirai ga Me ni Shimiru" and ending with "Hoppe, Tsunere" > the first 12 songs as per setlist are available, but the last 4 are not
    Other songs
    • Charity singles:
      • "Dareka no Tame ni ~What can I do for someone?~" is not available as a single, but it is available on A3
      • "Tenohira ga Kataru koto" is not available
      • "Hanareteitemo" is available, both as a single as well as a b-side on Ne mo Ha mo Rumor
    • "Sugar Rush" from the Disney movie Wreck-It Ralph is available; in fact, for many years it was the only AKB48 song available on Spotify
    • "Koibito Inai Senshuuken" and "Chikai no Hanareteru" from the AKB48 mobile rythym game "AKB48 Beat Carnival" are available as a double single

Bonus
    • In 2020, AKB48 released 4 digital 'albums' called "AKB48 15th Anniversary Single PLAYLIST", ending in the Roman numerals I, II, III and IV respectively. These albums/playlists include all singles, except for the indie singles and Baby! Baby! Baby!

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    How do you use a large AKB48 towel?
    Do you use it as your everyday towel or just own it as a collectible?

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The only 48G towel I have is one for ex-NMB48 member Shiroma Miru and for me it’s just a collectible item.

4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I have a large Kato Rena Towel. I wore it to meet her in-person handshake event and now only bring it out when i attend Japanese festivals in California and Hawaii. I do not dry my a** with it.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Regarding the towels, and other goods.

I use a lot of my stuff, especially the towels. The summers are so humid here, you need towels to wipe off all the sweat. The only oshi-towel I don't use is my WH7 towel with the girls' faces on it. I also use the keychains (they seem to break easily, LOL) As one of my fellow fans once said to me..."You bought it, might as well use it."

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I have some neck sized towels I got from Cristafari. I showed one of them to a Japanese class, but I have never used them.

7. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Chake kinda hints here that AKB48 Draft 3 footage has "some issue" so it can't be shown anywhere.
    I was on a break from being main branch fan back then, can anyone shed some light on what she meant?
    Thank you!

8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    ahh thanks for the quick answer!
    Ooh, I knew Ninnin's incident, it was devastating for Team8 in general :(, but I didn't know he was also MC for the Draft 3 event.
    He was in a lot of AKB events huh.:fp:
    I guess they can't easily censor him out from the footage.
    Side question : It's almost 5 years since then, did he appear anywhere again?

10. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    hm I only remember some rumours that he was working as a scriptwriter or sth for the team they had been working with on all the shows like RokeRoke? But don't think he really appeared publicly anywhere. They had not been that successful to begin with so they pretty much only had those 48G shows and those became NG.

iirc the accident actually happened right after the D3 event, like they went out drinking with the staff and then that happened lol

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Does anyone know of any more internal covers between 48G and 46G? Not just 48G covering 46G or vice versa, but also any covers amongst themselves. By that I mean proper recorded songs, not just at concerts.

For example, I know there is a Nogizaka46 version of "Aitakatta", and NMB48 has covered Yoshimotozaka46's "Suki ni Natte Gomennasai".

I realise I quite enjoy these covers and wondered if there are anymore.

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@bonjourmarlene

Nogizaka46 also did a cover of "Heavy Rotation" a few years ago! There's a video too:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Guys, thank you so much for your attention. I need help: how do I become a youtuber?

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Semi-serious answer?
    1. buy a haunted house in japan (since there's no dragon/UFO house readily available)
    2. live there and make your content (if you gonna make up some stuff make sure it's not too obvious)
    3. generate virality with your bot accounts
    4. get along with other occult type youtubers and get invited to big events to make name of yourself
    5. get big enough to actually invite your oshi on your events/channel
    ???
    7. profit!
    Disclaimer : none of this guarantee your success, various factors may influence the result. I do not give personal life recommendation.

---------------

My question :
    https://twitter.com/6AgagzYHDArjuyS/status/1559970046591377410
    https://twitter.com/6AgagzYHDArjuyS/status/1561599860549120000
    This person claims that :
    "The person in charge of (AKB48 17ki) Kenkyuusei was IZ*ONE stylist and Miyawaki Sakura's manager."

Is there any truth to this and if so, where is the official reference and who is this manager?
    Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've spent a little time trawling around Japanese fan blogs and this is what I've found (translations are through DeepL):

http://akbfriend.blog.jp/archives/9895433.html
    "Miyawaki Sakura's manager turned out to be former AKB costume department member Matsu".

https://note.com/shinobukayano/n/n6cbaf3993bbe
    (This seems to be is an official blog from designer Kayano Shinobu about the costumes at Sakura's gradcon)
    "This time, Matsumoto Sayaka a.k.a. "Matsu" of Osare Company, Inc. directed the stage set, goods, booklet and photo booth, so I was able to make the costumes in line with her. I think that's why I was able to express Sakura's view of the world in everything I did."

http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/59337344.html
    "Actually, Matsumoto Sayaka of OSARE COMPANY is the director of the 17th class."

Then I found Matsumoto Sayaka's official Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/machusaya

On 7/27 she tweeted the following:
    https://twitter.com/machusaya/status/1552320716774596608
    "The 17th graders seemed to have a lot to say to me today, so please listen to me, Matsu-san! Shinobu-san was watching them and she was smiling so much. It's a visit to the school."

Then yesterday she tweeted the following with a photo:
    https://twitter.com/machusaya/status/1561179658451791872
    "Lately, I've been taking care of little ones (I'm doing a lot of things...)"

FapsnxfUcAAsqE5.jpeg

I can count 11 hands in that photo so I think it can be safely assumed that they belong to the 17th Gen members. ;)

Therefore from what I've discovered (admittedly via some unofficial sources) it does look like Matsumoto Sayaka who used to be Sakura's manager is indeed in charge of the 17th Gen. :)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Indeed that's 17ki pose and group circle from the Summer station!
    Thank you for the detailed work and search David! Really appreciate it!

• Like Like x 2
  17. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    She’s Sasaki Ayaka from idol group Momoiro Clover Z, she performed with AKB48 at JAM EXPO 2022 on Friday.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
  19. Nanasns1107

Nanasns1107 Kenkyuusei

Recently bought Weekly Playboy digital version from grajapa.shueisha.co.jp. Can anyone help me how to download images?

20. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Hi, hope this is the right section, there is a way to subscribe the dmm lod from Europe?