1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. tamvk12

tamvk12 Member Studio48 Contributor

Twitter:
    sadbness
    In Kizaki Yuria's trivia it says "Has a YouTube channel together with Ogisa Shiori.", it should be Ogiso Shiori, Yuria's 3rd gen mate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Admin

Oshimen:
    48 x 404
    Twitter:
    48nefi
    Hey @tamvk12 I guess I have to publicly ask here if you're interested in getting yourself an account to wiki since I can't send a PM to you :^^;:

3. tamvk12

Twitter:
    sadbness
    Oh sorry! I didn't realized about my messaging preferences settings.
    I would love to, thank you for the offer. Though I don't really understand about editing wiki, but I will learn about it.. maybe I will crosscheck the studio48 links first hehehe:blush:

4. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Admin

Oshimen:
    48 x 404
    Twitter:
    48nefi
    Send me PM with your e-mail address (@gmail.com adddresses don't work, @outlook.com addresses have been proven to work.. at least for now) and username (which doesn't necessarily have to be same as your forum username)

• Like Like x 1
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    An editor can add "Aitakatta" in the setlist for 10/15 NMB48 consert.
    I omited it at 1st because my only source during the live did missed it for some reasons
    I've added it now.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Your source possibly missed it because it was very quick, they only performed one chorus of it.

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    We used the same source [hehe] I've added it now, because I checked the concert and it is announced as a song, so...

• Like Like x 3
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  9. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

^What @Aka posted, plus Okabe Rin became ambassador of her hometown '' Hitachi ''. Please at these two cities to their wikis!
    - One more for Berin, on her wiki it says that her blog is called ''Atelier Berin'', but it is the name of her fan club.

- Yoshihashi Yuzuka posted during the cooking showroom competition that she has a gluten intolerance.

- Gyoten Yurina is the oldest of three siblings! She has a younger sister (Gyoten Marina, who was(?) a local idol in their hometown [group called Kimitomo Candy]) and a younger brother.
    - Her surname ''Gyoten'' seems to be rare. It is said that only around 630 people nationwide have that name.
    (Infos taken from this article published in 2019)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It seems the confusion comes from the fact that Airi is now part of a group called Pimms, and writes her name as Aili these days, rather than Airi. That person has claimed the account and their pinned tweet even says "I'll give you the username if you can prove you're the real Rissen Airi/Aili".

After checking out the official Pimm's website, I've linked both the account you linked as well as well as the official one from the Pimm's website.

13. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Newest Tiktok account from NMB48 girls: https://www.tiktok.com/@nmb48_05
    Fukuno Ami, Sakata Misaki, Shiotsuki Keito, Sakashita Mako, Okamoto Rena created a group account called ウチらなんば05組

• Like Like x 1
  14. worminglads

worminglads Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Just putting this here that NGT48 2nd Generation member Morohashi Hinata announced her graduation in August (not graduated yet) and her name hasn't been listed on the graduation page.

15. eriichan

eriichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chiba Erii
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. tamvk12

Twitter:
    sadbness
    I reposted what I wrote on discord.

Information about Egochan's solo single.
    The main single (Kimi ga daisuki, mitai nan desu):
    Lyrics, composer, arranger all by 園田健太郎 (Sonoda Kentaro)
    Source: (1), (2)

The c/w (Yumeutsutsu):
    The lyrics written by herself (Ego Yuna)
    The composers are 川口進 (Kawaguchi Susumu), Joakim Bjornberg, and Christofer Erixon
    The arranger is Kawaguchi Susumu
    Source: (1), and a little help from David61 ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

Suggestion for BNK48/CGM48 members' names on the wiki to be changed to their nicknames only while their full name can be displayed in the Infobox on their individual pages. Rather than mentioning their full name and putting their nicknames in brackets. (Example: Isarapa Thawatpakdee (Tarwaan), could just be Tarwaan)
    The BNK48/CGM48 websites all only display their nicknames and when clicked on their profile, their full name also appears.

18. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    This is an interesting suggestion. I am in favor of making the change, as we already refer to the BNK members by their nicknames alone on some templates. I don’t think any of us have the time to go back and fix old single/stage/concert pages, so it would just be something to do moving forward.

What do other editors think?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    So far, whenever editing pages, I've done it as (example) "[[Praewa Suthamphong (Music)|Music]]" so it would simply show as only Music on the page, but link to Music's page. If we have all the pages titled by just the nickname, that would obviously change a lot of effort in the future as well.

I don't know how it works, but @wlerin sometimes uses programmes to change multiple pages for the same thing, i.e. if you wanted to change all the links for BNK48 members' full names to their nicknames.

As long as we also have a redirect, it wouldn't be an issue, but then in the case of some members (particularly BNK's 1st gen), we'd have 3 pages for members (e.g. "Praewa Suthamphong", "Praewa Suthamphong (Music)" and "Music"). So I feel like we should possibly consider using a programme or, if that isn't possible, actually do change all pages, so we can mark the old page titles to be deleted to avoid that from happening.

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    My biggest concern with this proposal is name collisions between BNK48/CGM48 members and song or release names. I don't think there are any yet, but nicknames like e.g. Fortune, Music, Bamboo, Fame, Mobile could very easily end up as the name of some 48/46-group related release too.

• Agree Agree x 1