1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    There is currently a Pim in BNK48 and one in CGM48 as well. But we've had that issue with Yokoyama Yui and Sato Shiori and still managed :^^;:

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Pretty sure that's the same person. Some of the CGM48 members are included in the BNK48 list for some reason.

edit: Nevermind, I see the other one. BNK48 Trainee.

3. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

Mayhaps what @bonjourmarlene said would be best for all, having the "[[Praewa Suthamphong (Music)|Music]]" and then if people want to click further, they can be redirected to the correct member information page. I am an editor too (a bad one nonetheless) but I could try and help at least with changing the names to nickname basis following Marlene's example on BNK's Jiwaru DAYS page.. (As it already needs changes due to another editor mistakenly typing 'Sakura ni ki ni narou' for every participating members' page B-side section :^^;:

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Oh, yeah, if we keep their full names (and nicknames) in the page title and just use their nicknames in display text that would eliminate my concern.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

That looks clean and easier to read. Thank you, hope we can continue doing this from now on.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Ok, so about the display names on the Thai members, I'll try and update all discographies of both Thai groups

This one, I gave it a try with the Teams section, here is Team NV's:
    Untitled.jpg

I could think of 3 options for this:
    1. use this for BIII and C as well as the trainees
    2. just still use the old one where the full name (nickname) is at and alphabetically arranged by their real name
    3. still use the old style (full name+nickname) but alphabetically arranged by their nicknames

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think just nicknames and in alphabetical order of nicknames is the best option. I would prefer if we didn't change the templates tho that show full name, except maybe to re-arrange it and have the nickname bold and the full/legal name plain text.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I agree with @bonjourmarlene, I think just nicknames in alphabetical order is best. That is also what the BNK48 official website does.

I also agree with keeping full names on the member chart templates, but perhaps the team templates that we put on the bottom of every members page should be nickname only? (Less cluttered)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yes, I agree with this. I don't want the templates changed that we have at the bottom of the team pages, but I think the ones at the bottom of member pages would look better if they only showed the nicknames.

12. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Do you have the Thai spelling for that by any chance? :fear:

EDIT: I have another suggestion. On member pages, in the template, how about we say the nickname at the top of the infobox, and the legal name in place of the nickname? See example:

music1.jpg music2.jpg

It still says "Nickname", but I thought of changing that to "Legal name" or "Full name" (open to suggestions), but to demonstrate, I'd have to change the template, and didn't wanna do that just yet.

Maybe instead of the full legal name in Thai, we can put the nickname there in Thai, then have Legal name (Latin) and then Legal name (Thai).

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
  14. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Sorry I don't know Thai, maybe others can help.

I prefer keeping everything like right now since not only BNK48&CGM48 uses nicknames completely different from full names, MNL48 (and also SGO48 if counted) also used nicknames and I don't think we should change for only BNK48.

• Like Like x 1
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I was originally going to question whether Thai nicknames are really the same thing as Filipino and Singaporean nicknames, but judging from the MNL48 website where only the nickname is shown (it's a useless website though tbf) it would seem that they are close enough. And the SGO48 member table already uses just the nicknames. If the members are almost never referred to by their given and/or family names, as seems to be the case with all four of these groups, then I think we should use their nicknames at the top of the infobox.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I agree with this idea. I think for BNK, CGM, and MNL, we should treat the nickname as the “regular” name and put it at the on the top of the infobox, then replace what is currently nickname with “full name”.

I’m not sure about JKT. In the past I recall Takamina doing a challenge where she had to learn every JKT member’s name, and she learned their full names. Do they use nicknames only nowadays?

17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Looking at the JKT48 website, they use full names so I don't think they're the same

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

When members announce their graduation, they use their full name so in JKT's case it should be left in full names.

• Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    While not the release date, BNK48 has posted

「Jiwaru DAYS」

First Performance & MV Premiere
    20.11.2022, 5:30 PM

Notes for Teaser youtube.com/watch?v=r0oFiQ1doSs

20. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    so I was doing a trial for the nicknames on the top of BNK's infobox, where should we put in the Thai scripts for their nicknames?