1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

Murayama Yuiri appear in Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku
    i see it on the net for a long time.
    when she was a Kenkyuuse ... dont know what is it .. ( a kid who is in akb48 but she isnt akb48 member yet )
    she sing a song in the programs ,, i really like it .
    its funny .
    do you remember which ep that she appear ??

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Are you asking what Kenkyuusei are?
    The most common translation is 'research student', these are those new girls who aren't yet full members, you can see them as trainees.
    Most of them will eventually be promoted to a Team and then become a full member.
    (and yeah, their pay tends to be lower as well compared to the pay of a full member)

Yuiri was promoted to Minegishi Team 4 on 24 August, 2013 at the Tokyo Dome Concert.
    Team 4 was reformed at that point after being disbanded at the 2012 Tokyo Dome concert and consisted solely of promoted kenkyuusei.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2023
  4. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

thank you so much for information

5. Haxie

Haxie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maeda Atsuko
    anyone who can tell me why AKB doesn't do janken taikai anymore? :(

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Probably not enough financial power.
    Following 2018 sousenkyo and with the hell storm of covid, everything went down.
    Election is stopped, no more janken, no more taiko kouhaku, less TV shows, less concerts, concerts in smaller venues etc ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Doesn't seem like Janken was ever that profitable either.

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I had the feeling in 2018 that Janken was on its way out even before the fallout from the NGT48 assault case and the start of the Covid pandemic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Changing the format to allowing teams to compete did not really help imho.
    The first tournaments had members compete individually, resulting in a 'traditional' 16 member senbatsu single, the last edition we got a duo as winners.

Pretty sure the appeal of just 2 members (unless they are really big names) is probably less than 16 members.
    And, it's not that strange the scent of management `tweaking` the results was always there, the risk of ending up with a selection of (relative( unknown members would have kept some people awake at night for sure.
    And you can't keep that 'tweaking' up indefinitely, if the last edition would again have yielded one of the pushed or well known members, most people would have seen that as definite proof and it would have destroyed the illusion that this was an equal chance for any member to get to center a single.

10. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask such questions so sorry if it's not. I'm looking for a no3b performance of Heart Gata Virus from ~2010-2013. I remember them performing this song wearing some pink dresses and Kojiharu wearing a little hat just like on this screenshot. I saw this video like 10 years ago on youtube but seems like it's deleted now, thought it was from Unit Matsuri 2011 but these are two different performances. At this point I'm not sure if it's a lost media case or Mandela effect lol any ideas what concert they might have performed this piece at? It 100% was not Stage, I remember them being on a huge scene.
    [​IMG]

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I thought I have been have been the 2011 Ogi Matsuri, No3b performed it there as they were all members of Production OGI at that point, but the outfits are different
    [​IMG]

The didn't perform it at the 2010 Ogi Matsuri

btw, it might not have been no3b, the wiki has no entry for no3b performing it at a concert, Nyannyan did perform it multiple times though.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Heart_Gata_Virus

might be a request hour though
    RH 2011 has no3b performing it, but not the costume you described

Last edited: Jan 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I have to agree but Tenshi ha Doko ni Iru? is one of the best songs that have come out of all those years of janken imo, and it was a duo song. Admittedly, I wasn't really interested in the winners so I didn't listen to the song for a long time, but when I did, I regretted not giving it a chance earlier

(For those who don't know it...)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    It's from AKB48 Manseki Matsuri Kibou Sanpi Ryouron Day 1 aka Yokohama Arena 2010.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos
    @dutchie this could be it! I'm downloading 2011 ogi matsuri rn to see.
    In my first message I said that I checked Unit Matsuri 2011 but I actually checked RH 2011, my bad. They wear white outfits there.
    @hinapyon unfortunetely no3b did not perform heart gata virus there, Kojiharu did once tho, with Sasshi and Mocchi. Thanks to you I know the origin of this screenshot.

Thank you guys for your help, will let you know if this is 2011 Ogi Matsuri, I need to hear them singing to find out

15. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I'm sorry, I totally misread your post, I thought that was a screenshot from the performance you were looking for!

16. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos
    @dutchie thank you! This is the performance I was looking for - Team Ogi 2011.
    @hinapyon it's fine! Thank you for your help :flower:

• Like Like x 1
  17. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

ok detectives, i'm looking for a specific (team b?) performance of 'party ga hajimaruyo' - i seem to remember a theater version with mayuyu (maybe in a crazy blue dress with different colored pieces, but i could be mixing things up there). i'd be grateful if someone could find that...

18. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    There's this performance from 10th anniversary, Mayuyu's kind of in the back though. And Takamina's grad stage, at about 6 minutes in. There's also this from this from the 2013 revival where she's in centre. None have a blue dress tho...

• Like Like x 1
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, if we are asking for clips ...
    can anyone point me where to find the clip where Nyanyan is backstage checking where she should be and Miichan is constantly distracting her, iirc they were wearing white uniforms and there was a huge white fan (the kind you move air around with, not a Western wota :) )

20. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

well, thanks for trying (really. those were fun to watch as well) but i don't think it could've been more recent than labrador era. i think the costumes may have been different for each member there, but iirc mayu's was a darkish but still very blue costume-type dress with different colors of confetti-like shapes on it. she may have had a hat on as well. and i'm almost certain it was in the original theater or a similarly tiny place. i've been digging for hours but haven't found anything like what i remember...