Single AKB48 62nd single [Idol Nanka Janakattara] - 2023/09/27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Jul 27, 2023.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Coupling Songs
    U-22 Selection 2023 (All Types) (Shittakaburi no sono Shita ni) (Center: Arai Sae) (W/Music Video)
    17th and 18th Generation (Type A) (Do the Dance!) (Center: Sato Airi)
    Girls Drive Movie Theme Song (Type B) (Zenryoku Hankouki) (Center: Oguri Yui)
    2nd Campus (Type C) (Kimi wa Boku wo Oboeteiru ka na?) (Center: Asai Nanami and Iwatate Saho)
    Universe Girls (Official Shop) (In any way) (Center: Nagano Serika)

Covers
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2023
    • Like Like x 8
  2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Beyond happy, Finally some more B-Sides. All Songs Sound promosing!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    The outdoor red dress scenes are mesmerizing. They should do this more often

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    For the record, "1st Campus" was the line up for Shitsuren Arigatou coupling "Omoide my Friend"

• Informative Informative x 4
  5. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I just watched the MV and I quite liked it.
    I'm not a big fan of the fast cuts during the chorus but I really the different settings they used. I especially like the diffrent costumes they used. The red ones are my favourite.
    The song is growing on me the more I listen to it. Can't wait to listen to the B-Sides.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    【歌唱メンバー】
    ★「アイドルなんかじゃなかったら」選抜メンバー ※全TYPE収録
    「Idol Nanka Janakattara」 Senbatsu
    大西桃香、大盛真歩、岡部 麟、小栗有以(センター)、小田えりな、柏木由紀、倉野尾成美、佐藤綺星、下尾みう、千葉恵里、橋本恵理子、本田仁美、向井地美音、村山彩希、山内瑞葵、山﨑 空
    Onishi Momoka, Omori Maho, Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui (center), Oda Erina, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kuranoo Narumi, Sato Airi, Shitao Miu, Chiba Erii, Hashimoto Eriko, Honda Hitomi, Mukaichi Mion, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamazaki Sora

★「知ったかぶりのその下に」AKB48 U-22選抜2023 ※全TYPE収録
    「Shittakaburi no Sono Shita ni"」 AKB48 U-22 Senbatsu 2023
    秋山由奈、新井彩永(センター)、太田有紀、坂川陽香、佐藤美波、鈴木くるみ、田口愛佳、徳永羚海、長友彩海、成田香姫奈、平田侑希、布袋百椛、正鋳真優、水島美結、八木愛月、山口結愛
    Akiyama Yuna, Arai Sae (center), Ota Yuki, Sakagawa Hiyuka, Sato Minami, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Tokunaga Remi, Nagatomo Ayami, Narita Kohina, Hirata Yuki, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Myuu, Yagi Azuki, Yamaguchi Yui

★「Do the dance!」AKB48 17期18期研究生 ※TYPE-A収録
    「Do the dance!」 AKB48 17ki 18ki Kenkyuusei
    秋山由奈、新井彩永、太田有紀、工藤華純、小濱心音、久保姫菜乃、迫 由芽実 、佐藤綺星(センター)、成田香姫奈、橋本恵理子、畠山希美、平田侑希、布袋百椛、正鋳真優、水島美結、八木愛月、山口結愛、山﨑 空
    Akiyama Yuna, Arai Sae, Ota Yuki, Kudo Kasumi, Kohama Kokone, Kubo Hinano, Sako Yumemi, Sato Airi (center), Narita Kohina, Hashimoto Eriko, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Miyuu, Yagi Azuki, Yamaguchi Yui, Yamazaki Sora

★「全力反抗期」ガールズドライブ ※TYPE-B収録
    「Zenryoku Hankouki」 Girls Drive
    小栗有以(センター)、久保姫菜乃、倉野尾成美、山内瑞葵、山﨑 空
    Oguri Yui (center), Kubo Hinano, Kuranoo Narumi, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamazaki Sora

★「君は僕を覚えてるかな?」2nd Campus ※TYPE-C収録
    「Kimi wa Boku wo Oboeteiru ka na?」 2nd Campus
    浅井七海(Wセンター)、岩立沙穂(Wセンター)、大竹ひとみ、込山榛香、佐々木優佳里、谷口めぐ、福岡聖菜、茂木 忍、山根涼羽
    Asai Nanami (center), Iwatate Saho (center), Otake Hitomi, Komiyama Haruka, Sasaki Yukari, Taniguchi Megu, Fukuoka Seina, Mogi Shinobu, Yamane Suzuha

★「In any way」Universe Girls ※Official Shop盤収録
    「In any way」 Universe Girls
    行天優莉奈、黒須遥香、齋藤陽菜、篠崎彩奈、下口ひなな、髙橋彩音、永野芹佳(センター)、橋本陽菜、馬 嘉伶、武藤小麟、山田杏華、吉橋柚花
    Gyoten Yurina, Kurosu Haruka, Saito Haruna, Shinozaki Ayana, Shimoguchi Hinana, Takahashi Ayane, Nagano Serika (center), Hashimoto Haruna, Ma Chia-Ling, Muto Orin, Yamada Kyoka, Yoshihashi Yuzuki

Girls from the 2nd Campus and the Universe Girls need to think twice if they really want to stay in the group. They were given the savage "the rest" treatment. They really don't matter at all.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

My thoughts on the MV: I really like it! Especially the outdoor scenes, I love the parts with the red outfits, when they dance by little groups and then all together at the end. I also love the other outdoor scenes when they have the uniforms, and at some part, they dance too, that was cute! Overall, it's a good MV, a lot of different scenes and clothes, the girls look good, etc. I love it ^^ and of course Yuiyui is perfect as the center! <3

Now for the b-side songs, congrats to everyone, I have to admit that among who's centering the b-sides, there are none of my favorite members, but anyway I look forward to see it, and there's the movie song unit which I guess will be centered by Yuiyui? So I'm excited for that! Hopefully there will be some good songs. and we're getting at least one b-side MV, I wished it was more but I'll take what we get lol. I looked at the line-up of that song, it has quite a lot of my favorites like Hiyuka, Satomina, Hotechan, Yuna, Yukinee, Yuichi, Remi, the other KKS... Looking forward to it! I hope it's a good song and MV. ^^

To be honest, I had the same thought... :oops: I was searching for which song has Harupyon and when I saw, I was a little dissapointed. She's only in that one song too. it makes me sad for her since she wants to stay and do her best, but they're really not giving her good things (well, this goes for the other girls as well, I guess). if they had a MV then it might feel different...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Full MV now available:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Yuiyui shining bright as always

• Like Like x 3
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The choreo is another work with Team "S", and it's their 2nd work in a row after Doushitemo.

It follows the lyrics of the song and incorporates the familiar poses of the centre, Oguri's catchphrase with a playful spirit.
    Another highlight is the contemporary dance choreographed originally for the MV.
    (bit of DeePled)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Eh the video was fine. But with lyrics like this, they had the chance to make a mv with an actual plot. They haven’t done that in a while

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    "BASTARDS!"
    [​IMG]

And why weren't they wearing their shiny New Balance?

What do you mean? Didn't you see them looking back and feeling jealous of the couples?

12. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Finally a MV for the new girls, they will record MV for the common coupling, right? I'd prefer Remi-Hiyuka WCenter for the U-22 and Sae can center the KKS song.
    My dream front-line for the song: Yunachan - Remitan - Sae - Hiyuka - Mizumin. Manaka and Kururun can be in the center of 2nd line.
    Hoping this center position will help Sae boost her popularity since she seems a little slow down in HS sales.

A funny TMI that Ayamin is exactly 22 years old and she's the only 2000, lucky for her this will be her 1st MV after 7 years. But in other side the 2nd oldest is Yukinee who born in 2002 (20 years old) which means they can just make it U-20 senbatsu if they like so maybe it's not lucky, they just want to kick Naamin, Seichan and Harupyon (also born in 2000 but now they're 23) out of the senbatsu and send a graduation message to them.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I like the song very much. It's generic idol-pop, but it's well-constructed and fun. I'm not sure if the lyrics are controversial, but they're pretty straightforward with the message, which I like. I wouldn't go looking for this song, but I wouldn't skip it. Now the MV...

Most of my critiques don't apply from the end of the second verse to the end of the bridge, which makes me super confused about the editing choices.

I wish they would stop trying to make the girls look cool or sexy; it's not working. The current lineup is filled with natural beauty, so the heavy makeup doesn't do them much justice and comes off as Disney-channel trying too hard. The song is super airy and energetic; why go with the overproduced makeup and the sexy polo outfits? The "casual" fun outfits could have been toned down or let the girls wear regular clothes. This could have been THE perfect opportunity to let them show their personalities by allowing them to wear real-life clothes. The red gowns are symbolic, but the camera work and lighting did not do them justice for those scenes, which diminishes what is trying to be told here. The camera pan and shakiness don't play with the red-gown scenes, which should be more artistic and stylized. I'm confused about who was directing these group dance scenes - lots of focusing issues, cropping mismanagement, and camera pan pacing issues. Girls' heads should NOT be cut or chopped off unless you're taking them out of the focus so the girl being shot pops out more.

But then, working with what they have, all those issues go away from the end of the second verse to the end of the bridge. Great cuts, pacing, the dark room spotlight scenes, and the hand-held camera scenes; the angles of the content shot are on a different level from the rest of the MV. This has me very confused.

I think there's too much trying to be done with the MV, and the song just needn't have complexity to complement it. At least we get to see some cute faces?? [hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Lol and many foreign fans were sure that it was inspired by mayu handing the mic to yuiyui in 11gatsu no anklet

THERE IS A RULE ABOUT DOUBLE POSTING. DID YOU REALLY CONFUSE 20 MINUTES WITH 24 HOURS?

I dont think the polo was supposed to be a sexy shot.

It was supposed to show idols in their daily life, having their normal life and was distracted by someone passed by them.. insinuated to be their love-at-1st-sight. Wanting to love, but very hesitant at the same time. It is very direct , if u consider the lyric. Nothing in the mv have a sexy look. The style is actually one of the best in akb RECENT mvs lol. Like i can see normal ppl wearing it , and it looks good.. and doesnt make them look much older

In contrast, the second verse was like the dance version and was actually inspired by many elements.. their old songs (sasshi's last akb single, etc), kpop, keyaki46 types of choreo, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2023
  15. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I like the part when they dancing in the street wearing stripe shirt. they look fresh!

but we need contemporary dance MV version like this

and give eriko more screentime!

16. troivabien

troivabien Kenkyuusei

WOW, your expecting comes true, Naamin-Saho wcenter for one song. :banana::banana::banana:

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Bonus trailer with B sides

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Finally watched the PV.

Loveeeeet! Hands down, best music video post covid!

Love that they have multiple outfits. Love the different locations. Love how the PV is somehow related to the lyrics.

And on a personal note, since I live in Kanto, it would be fun to visit some of these places. Has anyone compiled the locations? Lol.

Now I'm just waiting if there'll be a "handwaving" event for this single just like last time.

19. rmn89

rmn89 Member

can anybody pinpoint which music videos referenced in those circle behind the stages? i can only see Hebirote. koichun. flying get. gingham check. seems like mostly the ssk songs. i wonder if it might be, could be , may be foreshadow for them to do it again?. theres 10 circles afterall, and they have 10 ssk songs this far.

edit: i think i noticed 11no anklet and jiwaru days. idk. but those songs are still centered by the ssk #1 , so.

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Here you go
    • Flying get
    • Everyday katyusha
    • Iiwake Maybe
    • Koisuru fortune cookie
    • Heavy rotation
    • Teacher Teacher