Kakizaki Memi (Memitan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A couple of things. In her Message in early May, Saitou Kyouko mentioned having recently gone out with Memi.

And more photos by Memi of art, from her father's Facebook post about the "Chim ↑ Pom: Happy Spring" exhibition at the Mori Art Museum in Tokyo in late May. Here are some of her shots:

284485871_5691520240887386_8356644447245037281_n.jpg 284657463_5691520710887339_4811743713579487945_n.jpg 284850248_5691520980887312_9092802087597470110_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A glimpse of Neru, Mao-chan and Memi, said to be in the audience at day3 of anniversary live:
    https://twitter.com/Pamans_Eko/status/1549340231228203011

Back in April, @MasToppu mentioned hearing about the three of them possibly having been at the concert together

Short video supposedly from a "behind the scenes video" of the 3rd anniversary show. Chinese service Weibo via Twitter.

First confirmed image of Memi since August 2019.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Still from the video of the anniversary concert at the end of March: Mao and Memi.

[​IMG]

Bright eyes.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi's father, the artist Kakizaki Jun'ichi, is in Uppsala Sweden for the anniversary of the dance troupe there with which he collaborates, Su-en Butoh. And it appears that Memi, and perhaps even her elder sister Miu, is there with him.

In this twitter post, Memi is credited with the video of him making a presentation to Su-en, and Miu with production assistance (she at least helped them get there by reserving flights, via Istanbul). Jun'ichi also gave a performance as part of his Beyond the Border art installation.

I'm so happy that Memi is getting a chance to travel outside Japan, especially to Europe.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

• Like Like x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Happy 21st birthday, Memi! (It's already December 2nd in Japan.) Here's one of the collections of Memi moments on YouTube. It starts with one of her first Showroom audition broadcasts, when she was 15, and goes on through various scenes from the group's TV shows, including vibrating jaw; her very short story about turning into a cat; Burikko Battle; the cooking contest; Bum Sumo; various winks; the long-distance run with Miho; and her delicately hilarious visual commentary accompanying Miho's ghost story:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Over the past year, we have seen her photos in her father's Facebook, and know that she and her sister accompanied him on his recent trip to Sweden. I hope she got to stay there for a while, and maybe even see more of Europe.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

Happy B day Snow Angel Memi !!

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

More photos by Memi, from this October in Sweden. Her father's piece "Afterlight," a circular mound of branches and foliage, was made in 2017, exhibited for five years, and ended intentionally by fire this October.

original form (2017 photo not by Memi: she was busy with Hiragana, lol):
    [​IMG]

smoldering away to leave a "fairy ring" (photo by Memi):
    [​IMG]

The crew, this October (Kakizaki Junichi seated centre; photo by Memi):
    [​IMG]

The natural ground (photo by Memi):
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

More photos by Memi from the time Kakizaki Junichi was in Sweden last autumn, with his two daughters, Miu and Memi:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The first four photos were posted late last fall, the final two just a couple of days ago. Click/tap to enlarge.

• Like Like x 5
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I suddenly felt emotional when Katoshi said on her InstaLive that Memi was happy and lively when they met at 1ki dinner. I remember how I love this girl so much as my Kami Oshi.<3

• Like Like x 4
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Weird. Memi showed up in my dream last night, and I didn’t know we got a recent photo of her.

In the dream she showed up out of the blue on HinaAi. Later, she brought my passport back to me when I was visiting China, but had left it in Japan.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks so much, @MasToppu. And thank you @SunlitZelkova for your auspicious dream. I only check Junichi's Twitter every month or two now. Finally a photo. Except who is who? Is that Memi with the camera, and with the beautiful face? Very, very glad Katoshi says she seems happy.

I know the three were in Sweden last year, and here they are in Uppsala in November. Miyu as production assistant in this video, with Memi's rather wandering but involving videography as her father wraps two men in plastic. Non-plussed Swedish dance fans sitting and standing around eating snacks in celebration of the 30th anniversary of the Su-En Butoh dance company, with whom Junichi often collaborates.

Happy Birthday, Memi! Turned 22 today. Here's her first audition Showroom, from 29 April 2016, when she was 14. "Entry number 10." A different life. A different person. And here's her subtle comedy playing off Mio's ghost story on 6 June 2019, when she was 17. (You can get very bad subtitles by choosing closed captioning, then going to the settings gear and choosing auto-translation...to English.)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday Memi!

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 2