1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Heiwa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. HIROKI

HIROKI Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    >Hatake_Kakashi

Exactly!

2. sasami

sasami Kenkyuusei

My favorite is Kojima Haruna , She is as old as me
    i know her from Seifuku ga jama wo suru PV
    She look beautiful and her voice is good

3. strongwindp

strongwindp Kenkyuusei

With me, i love almost mems in AKB48.Each of them has a different special to makes you love her.But, there's still a girl who i love most, she's Yuko.I love her 'cause her character,really funny,active and her warm voice.When she smiles, you can see that her teeth and dimples are so cute.

4. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

my number one member is kojiharu
    i fell in love with her since aitakatta and her private video
    also i think shes a great singer and performer and i know she will improve her acting skills

5. strongwindp

strongwindp Kenkyuusei

@champloo26: Yah, Kojiharu used to be my No.1 member who i love in AKB48.She has a lovely voice, she's perfect, really.Untill now, even I'm a Yuko's fan,but in my PC, Kojiharu folder is the biggest
    I love Kojiharu by Keibeishusiteta Aijou and Oogoe Dayamondo

6. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Re: How and when you fall in love of her?

Just quoting since we pretty much miss the most important things in recent posts... WHEN and HOW.

7. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

I thought I've left a comment here long ago but browse through and didn't see it.. I guess I left the comment somewhere at the other threads lol.

Well I first watched Mendol episode 1 last year december and saw this cool girl auditioning to be an idol in the drama.. and im like omg who the hell is she i gotta track her down by hook or by crook!!

So then I found out that she's TAKAHASHI MINAMI from AKB48.. Her, acting as an 'otoko' was so adorable. The first PV I watched was Oogoe Diamond and although acchan jurina and sae was like the center of attraction but somehow Takamina still caught my eyes.

Afterwhich, the rest of the PVs/performances I watch, I'll only focus on Takamina cause her dancing is good, her singing is good, and her stage presence is wow.

Then I get to know more members in the forum and I have a few favourites like maimai, mariko, sae, sayaka but Takamina still remains as my number 1.

so I guess overall it was her 'vibe' that attracted me..

8. pandadash

pandadash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Who: My fav is Myao

When and How: I first discovered AKB48 when I was looking for funny Japanese show to watch, and I found 1ji 59fun.
    I have been following their shows since. When I first saw Myao in 0ji 59fun, she is just a cute RS to me. Then A5 starts, Myao got the solo part of Nagai hikari becoz Takamina was absent. Her singing is a pleasant surprise. Cute and good singer!
    My heart was totally captured by Myao when I watched her cosplay in akbingo, :omfg: MOE <3<3<3

9. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'll write about my current and former favorite. :3

My former favorite member used to be Oshima Yuko. I had already watched some of their PVs, so I decided to learn more about the actual members themselves. I was going through the members' names and came across Yuko. She had the same first name as one of my favorite H!P members, Nakazawa Yuko, so I decided searched for more videos about her because of it. XD I came across her private video and I thought she was really cute, but I didn't like her a lot, like I do now. Honestly, I don't remember when I started to really like Yuko... it wasn't long after, though. I thought she was really funny, adorable, a great performer, etc. <3

As for my current favorite member, it's Matsubara Natsumi. I said in my paragraph about Yuko that I was looking through the members' names and I also came across Natsumi. I was thinking of randomly choosing her as my favorite (for some reason, I like doing this with groups I come across XD) solely because we were born in the same year, but I decided not to, and didn't pay attention to her for a while later after that.

I actually remember when I first started to like Natsumi (December 7, 2007). Eques had posted waaay back in the first page in her thread about her private video, so I decided to check it out. I thought she was adorable with her little dancing in the personality test she gave. She seemed really sweet, too. I don't know if it was "love" at first sight, but I did like her immediately after that. After all of this, I watched K3 mainly for Yuko, but I ended up seeing Natsumi and looked for her as well, which is another way I grew to like her.

I'm not entirely sure of why Natsumi surpassed Yuko as my favorite. I think part of it was because she was an underdog and I felt bad that no one really seemed to like her, and I guess she just had something about her that I really liked. :3 I finally realized that Natsumi was now my favorite when I re-watched K3 specifically for Natsumi even though I placed her at #3 in my rankings and Yuko was still my favorite. XD

I'm positive that Natsumi and Yuko will always be my favorites. Even though Natsumi's now my #1, I like Yuko almost as much as I like Natsumi, so much so that putting her at #2 seems too low. :lol:

The end! :D

(That was long. o.o)

10. yobanaide

yobanaide Kenkyuusei

My #1 girl is Kojima Haruna
    I have been in love with her since the aitakatta appearance on music fighter.
    Also,She's beautiful,Kind,funny & a great actress,She also has a great voice.

11. Armitage

Armitage Kenkyuusei

Acchan Acchan Acchan <3

I fell in love of her when I saw her on Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou PV, she looks so good in it so I couldn't resist her charms. But before I loved Takamina :D

when I saw her it was something like "eh? who is she? what is her name? she is so beautiful" and I started to investigate and I fell in love and I still doing it ;D

12. Armitage

Armitage Kenkyuusei

^Amen. Oh yeah, I'm totally agree with you.

So true. It's something hard to explain~

<3

13. Shokora

Shokora Kenkyuusei

In this case I'd just call it Blind Loyalty instead. The whole 'this person is perfect and even when they screw up its still perfect' is sooooo old and over stated.

I used to like Acchan a lot, probably more then what would be considered normal and healthy. Then one day I started thinking about why I liked her so much and I didn't have an answer. Yeah she's cute, but you shouldn't like or be all like 'omg I'd die for you' based solely on that reason. Could you imagine if people liked Hitler or Stalin based solely on their appearance?
    You can't really have 'true feelings' for someone based on makeup or outfits from a set either. 'Ohh I liked her hair' or 'Ohh I liked how she did this in a video', when that wasn't them, they were told to do that and positioned that way. That's like saying 'I like Bruce Willis cause he saved all those people in Die Hard'.

When you really look at the things she does, how she acts, her arrogant attitude and how rude she is to her fans, and even to other members of AKB, you have to take a step back and think 'wait ... is this really someone I want to support and like?'.

After watching more and more of Team B and +10 it wasn't hard to find someone who I can like and support at the same time for who they are and not just what they look like.

Cindy: She is actually a year older then me, but the thing I like most about her is her crazyness. She would also make the perfect wife in the way that she is supportive and looks after the other team members. She not only guides them, but also keeps them in their places, knowing when to lay down the law. She has a mind of her own and does what she wants. She can also act really cute when she has to be despite her age.

:1st: Nakayan: Nakayan is everything that Acchan isn't or used to be. Acchan is just eye candy, Nakayan is heart and soul. x'D

Nakayan is kind of a shy and reserved girl, but that doesn't stop her from speaking up or interacting with the other girls. She is almost ALWAYS smiling, she is always happy and she spreads it to others. In a way she is almost like Team B's Cheerleader.

Nakayan also has a ton of dedication and a lot of willpower. You can really see this durning the Korean training camp thing. When she has to jump off that thing with the bungy cord she doesn't hesitate to jump. Afterwords she has that 'OMG what am I doing!?' reaction, but she doesn't give up and gives everything she has to do her best. When she went to the roller coaster park, she was so anxious, but she smiled and was cheerful the whole time and she had Cindy with her to support her (once again Cindy shows how awesome she is in being the Leader).

Nakayan is also a really really really talented singer and dancer. Her talking voice and her singing voice are totally different and If you hear her voice singing live it's amazing. She doesn't need any kind of enhancements or studio editing to make her voice sound better. Her dancing is quite good too, I think she does best at slow songs (B1), but she can really move on the stage when she is asked to (B4).

Nakayan doesn't really push herself out into the spot light, even with her amazing talents. She's kind and sweet to the few fans she does have and actually feels bad when another member leaves, unlike some other girl *coughacchancough* l who smiles and smirks the whole time.

Nakayan needs glasses, as in needs them to see and not just 'for around the house'.

Nakayan loves to play video games!

and finally, Nakayan also makes the best maid in the entire world!!! <3

14. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

Kojiharu!!!

i liked her when i first watched her private video and aitakatta besides of cute shes a great performer
    and has a great charisma

15. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

lulz wtf? Let's not turn Sister's thread into a "Why we hate/love batsuko" thread, kay?

16. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

love <-> reason

two things that don't go well with each other

period

17. Kitsuki

Kitsuki Kenkyuusei

going back to the topic.
    well... I love alot of members and pretty much couldn't pick which one I like the most, they all hold a special place in my heart.
    so I pick Oshima Yuko and Kasai Tomomi. I love them equally.

Kasai Tomomi, she used to be my number 1 (well, still my number 1 but now she have to share the spot with Yuko)
    what attract me at first is she's pretty and her expression in oshimeshi, i think its her eyes that captivate me.
    then i saw her private video and totally loled when she showed 'catherine', i think she's an interesting girl with somehow rather weird sense of humor.
    and somehow i just unconsiously watching her in performances and shows. She's really sweet and adorable.

Oshima Yuko, at first i don't notice her. then in AKBingo suddenly i heard such an adorable voice complaining about food (i think its daikon) and i begin looking for her in other videos.
    after awhile i found out she's such a good singer, actress and dancer. But what wins me over is her Boku to Juliet to Jetcoaster performance in Himawari. her singing, dancing, and how she express the song is just excellent. now i found her really adorable, her eyes and voice. and especially her personality, she's really funny.

on the sidenote, my number 2 is Sae and Sayaka (I can't pick so they have to share the spot)

18. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Looks like someone here has never fallen in love :rolleyes:

19. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

Who is you number one member: Tanabe Miku
    Why do you like your favorite Akb48 member: Anyone with "Crazy ideas" as a hobby is excellent in my eyes XD. SHe's an awesome performer, she's funny, nerdy and cute at the same time. I like her because she doesn't seem over typically idol-like.
    When you discover her: 22nd March 2008
    Where: AKB48 theatre, 15:30 B3 show.

She blew me away istantly.
    And the rest, as they say, is History.

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Who: Meetan
    When/Where: 4th Night, Shibuya AX 2008...during Blue Rose
    Why: You really need to ask? (Hehe) Seriously, it was my first J-pop concert I had ever attended on my 2nd night ever in Japan. O-yay was my fave up until that point. But at the time I was more of a casual AKB48 fan and didn't know them much past the singles. I was perfectly positioned on the left side facing the stage about 25 feet back when Meetan tossed her jacket. And I knew at that moment she was my kind of idol! Fast forward to the shower and bedroom scenes she did for the TV show, and that just sealed it. I just love that she is so humble and sweet, but then has that "crazy" side that she likes to show off once in a while.