Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Re: Team K - Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

Hi everyone!! Mission Tane accomplished!! [party] I don't have enough time now, I'll post a report later... [hehe]
    PS: flaggy, 7/7 (God bless Kinokuniya ;))

2. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    Thanks!! [party]

foodlfg: lol, that picture is priceless. My new mobile WP :D

3. flagator21

flagator21 Member

moomookan: Here are a few vids :)

End Roll (shuffle)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5gYw_mZvqw[/yt]

Learning a Chamorro dance (Native people of Guam - Zobii referred to these vids)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEqzZIqFurg[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM6rtCQHNHI[/yt]

Classic clip from a 2006 episode of Music Fighter
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6P3bDiGifk[/yt]

4. karles48

Oh...those videos...I want...but I'm at the airport...I can't...resist...too much...PLAY!!! :lol:
    PS: I swear I almost spilled the bag of peanuts when Miichan began to dance in the last video... :hehe:

5. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

^
    ^ Ahh, I just love Miichan dancing clips. Miichan's dancing never fails to mesmerize me... :cute: hypnotic...
    Leaving my mouth agape and with a silly uncontrollable grin, kinda like this ---> :^O^:
    So for me, watching Miichan and public place, probably not a good mix. heheh..
    Thanks for the links flaggy Aniki! [rock]

Excellent work agent Karles senpai! [clap]
    I'm excited. Can't wait to read your report! :chuffed:

Nhyahahah... love those eye brows. :XD:

Just in case one doesn't go to the Kojiharu thread... [nod]

6. karles48

Hi! I'm finally at home...utterly depressed ... :cry: I'll write a report later...but I'd better unpack first... :hehe:
    Oh, I think I saw those fireworks from the hotel... [shock]

7. karles48

From Yuko's thread...our little thief of kisses strikes again... :hehe:

8. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Fireworks, where? Oh there. [notme] Sorry too busy looking at Miichan. :XD:

That's awesome, to think that you were watching the same fireballs in the sky as Miichan... :chuffed:

Hmmmmm... I actually suspect NyanNyan is there... that's why Miichan didn't kiss Yuko's lips. (Look at Mayuyu track record for her lip accuracy XD)... and also she didn't hug back. [notme]

9. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    She didn't want to spill her drink :p

...and yes, Kojiharu was there:

[​IMG]

I don't think that would've stopped Miichan from trying though :lol:

10. karles48

Hi everyone!!! Finally...here's my report of the Tane Experience. [party]

Preparations
    I had bought a present for Miichan's family, but I was sure I needed something more, because I only speak a little of japanese and I guessed they wouldn't speak english. So I wrote a short note telling them my feelings (and thanking them for bringing such an angel into our world) and I asked a girl from the staff of my hotel to translate it. She began to read it and I soon noticed that she looked surprised but when I told her that she had to be careful with the kanjis for 'Minegishi' it all became clear, the (very cute) girl that was translating the note not only knew about AKB48 but she was a Gishi too!!! :inlove: So, if any of you ever stays at the New Otani hotel, be aware that we have an infiltrator there. :hehe:

Before I left the hotel I asked to the receptionist, just in case, what otoosan meant because I guessed I would meet Miichan's mother and I wanted to use the right word... :lol:

The way of the Tane
    I finally took the metro and went to the station where the tearoom is (it's quite far from the center of the city) but found it more easily than I had expected.
    [​IMG]
    When I went in I saw that there were a lot of people having lunch and I had a little panic attack and almost fleed from the restaurant :^^;:, but a boy welcomed me and guided me to a table in a corner, where my heart almost stopped because by my side I had what we might call 'a Miichan shrine'. :omfg:
    [​IMG]
    Just a moment later, a waitress came and gave me the menu and when she saw my t-shirt she said 'oh-oh...'. Of course, it made sense because my t-shirt was a white t-shirt with this printed on it [rock]...
    [​IMG]
    At first I thought she was Miichan's mother, both because she was very cute and because she reminded me of the picture we all now. However, I had more urgent issues to deal with, because the boy came again and asked me what I wanted to eat, but the menu was (obviously) only in japanese and I was too nervous to even concentrate on what I was reading. [sweat] It seemed like an hour until I said 'niku' and the boy (fortunately he spoke a little English) helped me a little... 'meat...with chips and rice, is it ok?' Of course, I didn't argue so, when the boy went to the kitchen I was free to enjoy the wonders that were by my side.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [blush]
    [​IMG]

Mama Minegishi

I thought that, since I had to wait for my meal, it was the perfect moment so I called the waitress and asked her if she was Miichan's mother. She made a sign denying it and went to the kitchen again and soon another woman I had seen before looking after the other tables came and said she was Miichan's mother. [bow] At first I was a bit suspicious (what if the woman who had said 'oh,oh' was the real mother and she had gotten angry and didn't want to talk to me so this one was only pretended to be Miichan's mother? :() but, when I looked at her carefully, I realized that she truly reminded me of Miichan. She was very friendly, humble and pleasant, but she only spoke Japanese and I spoke only a little Japanese and 'two littles' English, so communication was quite difficult. However, I still had my best trump, so I gave her the note our Gishi agent at the hotel had written before for me and my present. She read the note, said thank you and added something I didn't understand but, according to her gestures and some words I understood I guessed she meant she would show it to Miichan too. [party] [party] [party]

Mission accomplished
    The meal was tasty. I looked from time to time at the other people, because my t-shirt was quite noticeable, but nobody seemed to care. When I finished eating I went to the cashier where Mama Minegishi was waiting. I asked her if she liked the t-shirt and she nodded her head in agreement :omg: , so I felt a bit relieved because I was afraid that she would think 'what is this old gaijin doing with a picture of my daughter on his t-shirt?' [blush] I paid for the meal, thanked her again for everything and added that Miichan was amazing and they could be very proud of her (well, I only said 'omedeto gozaimasu', but I think she understood ;)). And that was the end, I left the tearoom (far less afraid than before) and went to take the metro again. That was indeed an amazing experience that I'll keep in my heart forever. :)

11. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

^ Thank you for telling us about your experience! Im super jealous, but you were so detailed it felt like I was there *___* Buuut to show my gratitude, Ill post Miichans blog entry ;D

[Minegishi Minami] For many things that are uncertain, there is one that is probably certain.
    Original Entry
    2012-08-14 08:37:01

You have my sympathy for the lingering summer heat.

(By the way, I really like Suzuki Airi-chan’s song “Zansho Omimai Moushiagemasu”.)

There’s not much left of summer break, it wasn’t very long. So what did you guys do during it?

I made some more memories.

I talked about this a little before, but I went on location to Jakarta for “AKB to XX”.

I was alone, so I felt really anxious, but all the people I met helped me out.
    It was a really great experience!!!!

I also went to Abe Mao’s concert.

I started listening to her after my friends recommended her to me and now I like a lot of songs by her.
    So I went there with those friends.

It was powerful! Sexy! Cute!

The song I listen to the most right now is “Koko ni Ite”. I recommend it to you guys.

I also watched some movies.

“Helter Skelter”
    “Kueki Ressha”
    “Kirishima, Bukatsu Yameru tte yo”

They’re all talked about a lot and in the news! ← They were interesting!

This is first in my 2012 summer memory ranking!!!!!

[​IMG]

The Tokyo Bay fireworks display.

It was fun and we all wore our yukatas.

[​IMG]

I also saw a lot of smiles from Acchan, whom I love.

[​IMG]

Did you guys watch any fireworks?

Lastly, I have an announcement.

Team NACS will have a DVD of “Soup Curry” ☆

I play talent Natsukawa Megumi and Oizumi-san played the chef in training Igarashi’s assistant. [TL Note: Names and such may be wrong, I haven’t watched the drama]

In addition to that, we’ll add some spice to the 4 soup curry stories making a wonderful blend!

Also there is a bonus, Natsukawa Megumi’s 3rd single “ASATTE wa Yuutsu”jacket will be there, which surprised be (゜-゜) Waa

I put a lot of hard work into it, so please check it out.
    Please look out for it.

[​IMG]

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Check out more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

12. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Zobii: I'm so sorry for being late :^^;: but congratulation for your 2000th post buddy! [shake]

Karles and gordon Congratulations to both of you for managed to reach and enjoyed your time at Mine-Tane [clap] Yeah i'm jealous but to watch you guys reach Mine-Tane it feels like i have lived the dream myself :XD:

and thanks for your translation kanki :)

13. flagator21

flagator21 Member

karles: Awesome, buddy! Thanks for the write-up and pics, I really enjoyed them. :D
    I think they must seat the Mii-wota in that corner on purpose :awesome:

Hey.. since Tearoom Tane is a family owned restaurant, do you think that the boy who seated you could have been Miichan's brother (Eggplant [hehe] )? Perhaps the waitress was her sister? They'd be in high school and college respectively. I think I heard somewhere that they might be working there.

Kanki: Thanks! [party]
    Miichan isn't blogging very much this summer, so I've missed your posts :(

14. gthais

gthais Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki

@karles48
    thank you for sharing your experience, it was interesting to read. I can't even fathom how nervous you must have felt at the moment but you still enjoyed yourself. good stuff [party]

15. karles48

Thank you for your comments, fellow Gishies!! [hi5] Thank you, Kanki, for the translations!! [bow]
    Yes, that would make sense, but I don't know (the next Gishi visiting Tearrom Tane has now a supplementary mission [hehe])

16. gordon

gordon Kenkyuusei

Agree with karles. Nervous as hell before going in but i'm sure they're used to her fans coming. When I was there there were 3 others. It's also pretty well known that miichan has alot of foreign fans. Did you take a photo with mamamii?

17. karles48

No, I was already too nervous and I thought that perhaps she would get annoyed if I asked her to (after all, the star is her daughter...) so I preferred not taking the risk... [whew]

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Miichan is happy with her Indonesia experience = more member will come over :awesome:
    I have to start saving money for airplane ticket to Jakarta from now on :awesome:

19. elale20

elale20 Kenkyuusei

This is great :XD: :XD:

It seems that the bigger are your eyebrows, the bigger are your manliness [hehe] [hehe]

Of course, this is the way I like Miichan, don't misunderstand me :awesome:

20. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

Zobii: Sorry >< I am so late to congratulate you for your 2000th post !!!

Karles: Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!! It's such a nice experience!!
    I will definitely ask for your advise if I have a chance to visit Tokyo!!