1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Murayama Yuiri (Yuirii)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    @ Kobwad: Actually "Yuinan is Yuiri and Ayanan couple name, for Yuiri and Naanya, they usually called YuiNyaa, that's for some short trivia. :)

That one is one of the best Ariyoshi Episode all the time, please also try this one:
    Too bad we can are no longer be able to see her on Ariyoshi, but perhaps in the future she would appear on AKB Bingo? :awesome:

2. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Ah, thanks for the clarification. And lol at Yankee Yuiri :awesome:
    I notice that she was a bit chubby when she first joined the 13th gen but recently she has slimmed down and I think she has a very nice figure now. It's sad that she didn't manage to get chosen for the Young Jump magazine or whatever it called :(

3. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Very puffy puffy cheeks! Yes!

And more Yes! That was really unfortunate, IF only she make it into the Magazine, you guys... it would be BOMBASTHIGH Magazine ever.

She is sexy.. as hell.

4. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Yuiri deserves more love, she is so pretty, nice and her performances are good usually, I hope she will get more push. She caught my attention when she was in Ariyoshi and then in theater performances, since then I wish Yuiri gets better promotion to be more known <3

5. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    By the way, Yuiri is seems to be yesterday performance MVP, pancho took a lot photo of her, I found it all on tumblr, there is two divided links:

This one.. is MAJESTIC.

We'll see. :)

6. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    BANG!

The 12/27/13 LOD is a must-watch to get what she's talking about here. I only watched the parts she mentioned, but it seemed like there were a lot of Yuiri moments. ^^

7. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Guys!

Take a look to Yuiri's Google+ now! It's been occurs for more than one month now - it's quite surprising, Yuiri's google+ post lately been hitting 500+ post consecutively, especially the photo that contains her individual shot. And it'll be soon hitting 40.000 subscriber (circle-er - or whatever it called lol).

I'd like to inform you, either it is on massive or tiny scale, Yuiri's popularity seems to be raising again, once more, I hope the management will test it again by giving her more handshake round (on the next single) and I hope we'll see the actual numbers of raising.

But of course this will only scaling the number of enthusiastic of the fans towards Yuiri.

8. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Woow I just saw her performing Higurashi no Koi with Hillary and she was so good and pretty :inlove: Hillary too :inlove: they made a great duet, I hope they can perform together more <3

9. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Haha, my 1st post here!
    Yuirii is Cute and funny! I love her with Naanya~!~
    Yuinyaa Is SUPER CUTE~ haha

10. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL0vXdB0QmA[/yt]

Yuiri in AKB Anta Dare. She went rampage in imitating Funasshi segment [rofl] :rofl:

11. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Uh, hello, guys, it's been long time, so let's start a bit warm up.

First of all, congratulations for Yuiri because she is apparently keep staying with Team 4 - which is also what I wanted lol, and again after all these new transferred girl arrive Yuiri works is just gonna be harder more than ever, because now we have Shibuya Nagisa which is used to be NMB48 KKS Ace and Kizaki Yuria, one of Sakae's monster, Omori Miyuu and Sasaki Yukari is now 'coming back' as a part of 4 and also I'm glad to have Ripopo from NMB, even though I bit feel confused about Kobayashi Marina lol.

Anyway, Yuirii appeared on AKB48 latest single coupling song titled "Himitsu no Diary" or "Baby Elephant", and I found her collectable picture regarding to this coupling song:
    [​IMG]
    Too bad they put Juri as the center, as my sentimental mind demanded her to be the one who stand on the center lol.

12. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sit back, relax and enjoy a mini live show of Murayama Yuiri [party] [party]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtYY_uvmRbQ[/yt]

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcIw6HGJ44w[/yt]

It's ridiculous that they didn't upload this episode on AKB's youtube channel :hmm:

13. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Don't worry, Kobwad-san!, Stankovic is already uploaded this episode, you can found it here - thought I'm still waiting for YouTube version that yet to be appeared (hopefully).

14. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
  15. katakomo

katakomo Kenkyuusei

i'am just new here
    and this my post first here to :)

i support yuiiri
    Yuirii is Cute especially when her with naanya :inlove:
    (sorry for my bad english, because i'm under study now) :XD:
    yoroshiku onegaishimasu [bow]

16. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Thank you very much, oscarwilde-san! I've been looking for the record of that radio show but could not found any lol! Once again, thank you!

@ katakomo: Welcome! it's okay! [clap]

17. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    WOW thanks for uploaded the mini concert from Yuiri i LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it SO MUCH!!!!!!! :inlove: :inlove:
    And after watching her mini show OMG i think she's a GOOD singer!!!! :cute: :cute:
    I'am almost never found a false note from her!!! [nod] [nod]
    She's deserved more pushed from the management!! [clap] And hopefully more sold out of her HS slot?? :cry:
    Yuiri is very potential young member..She's deserved received a lot more sold out for her HS slot! [rock]
    So i hope the BEST for her!!She's very potential same with the other young members like Kojimako,Naachan,Mikichan eventhough her soulmate Naanya!!! :^^;: :^^;: :^^;:

18. katakomo

katakomo Kenkyuusei

@ PineappleCrunch: [bow] thank you very much

and thank you to oscarwilde-san thank for uploading radio show record i'm search too :)

@ banzaiwota: agreeeeedddd i love so much when sing Kana nishino - if
    now when i play that music, i rember yuiiri :inlove:

19. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
  20. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    [​IMG]

Yuiri keeps braking my heart. She needs to stop fishing all the lolis when Naanya is away :cry: [brokenheart]