Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  2. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I'm thinking of making either an AtsuMina video or a Minami only video to tribute for her B-day, but I just don't really have the time to do all that and find all the clips... anyone else is doing anything to tribute?

I have a complain towards management. How come Minami is the only one who hasn't sing any of Atsuko's song while others has? Also, why can't they let Minami sing some sexy songs like Dakishimeraretara or the Oshibe or the Kinjirareta Futari (I know she did this once back then), but doesn't hurt to see her recent figure singing it X3

also, this is irrelevant, but I don't think I like the new set up for stage48 at all. I like the 'like' button cuz thats just like jphip, but other than that, I don't like it much...

3. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Did you mean Acchan's unit songs or Acchan's AKB centered-song? If it's the latter than I pass. I'd rather have her sing her own centered-song than substituting for someone's song even if it's Acchan's because after all, they're just not hers. If it's the first I can't think of any Acchan's units:^^;: that would fit Takamina

4. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

The songs I was thinking of was Nagisa no Cherry, Kuroi Tenshi, Flower, Boku wa Kimi da, Sakura no Hanabiratachi, etc.

I totally understand what you are saying. I want Minami to have her own centered song too, but I can't help but feel this way because Yuko, Mayu, Yukirin, even Sasshi had sung one of those songs before, and I want Minami to do it too ya know?

I also kind of want to see those Senbatsu member to try and sing Minami's single, Jane Doe. I wanna see the difference and all that.

The only song that Minami and Atsuko share is Migikata, so I want to hear more of Minami's version of Atsuko's , if that makes sense :D

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I think a Takamina version of Seventh Chord or Kimi wa Boku da would sound great. I wouldn't mind seeing her cover one or two Acchan songs but I'd rather she focus more on her own (new) songs than covering a bunch of Acchan's.

6. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Sakura no Hanabiratachi was Takamina-centered song though so what does it have to do with Atsuko? Unless you meant Acchan's solo version; but it's still the same song and it's technically AKB's song. None of those songs are my favorite (Save for Kuroi Tenshi and probably Seven Chord) so I don't mind if she never sings it. After all I just don't find it a necessity for her to have to sing Acchan's songs. So what if others have sung it? It doesn't matter at all. In fact I find it more unique that she hasn't sung any of those songs when most of the other senbatsu members have sung it:shifty: and guess what, Acchan never sung any of Takamina's songs either.Now don't take me wrong. I'm not against her covering or shuffling Acchan's songs but I don't want to make it into something that she absolutely has to do. It's more like a bonus, not a requirement. Her covering Migikata was mostly due to the fact that the song is about them. If not, I doubt she would choose it. There are a lot of songs that I want to hear her covering but most (if not all) of them are non-AKB songs.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  7. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I never said that she was required to do it, but I would like to see her cover them, thats all. No need to jump down my throat o_O it was only an opinion...

For Sakura no Hanabiratachi, I want to see her do a solo version of it cuz both Atsuko and Yukirin had done it. It may just seem like I want Minami to copy others, but no its not. I just want to see her sing those song is all.

It always makes me wonder why neither Atsuko or Minami cover each others songs or why management doesn't want them to *shrugs*

8. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Because they basically were the vocal duo in AKB's songs so no need to sing each other's song:hehe: or because their song style doesn't suit each other:fear:

9. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    As I've notice while "stalking" Takamina's profile on the net (I'm practically new to the AKB fandom so I had to do it :p) most of the songs that Takamina centered are songs that are inspirational/motivational or has a deep meaning, though most of them are shared centers since Acchan can't sing before so I thought that singing with Takamina would cover it up. Haha! Like Sakura No Hanabiratachi, Seifuku ga Jamao soru, the infamous River, Sakurano shiori, beginner, the infamous River, etc. or sometimes she has solo parts like in Yuuhi wo Miteiruka or they let her sing the beginning part of the song to make an impact... most of the songs I listed are lyrically the best songs AKB has. So maybe if Aki-p finally makes a song that is lyrically fantastic, he would choose Takamina as the center. :banana: (this really represent Takamina's banana parka) lol

10. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

I don't like Seifuku ga jama wo suru's lyrics but I like the song. You also forgot Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou, which is IMO one of the best and controversial AKB songs, both musically and lyrically. Acchan's singing had nothing to do with making Takamina co-centering with her. It was more that her voice fitted those songs better and also because back in those day, the concept of absolute center/ace wasn't as clearly defined as they were from 2008 onwards.

11. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I remember that song, Taka is also the center of that song. Its the one about bullying. Most of the songs now are more light and upbeat, though its still good, its not emotionally attaching compared before so its ok that Taka is not the centers of those songs. The nearest to center position she got now is on Heart Ereki. But I'm still hoping a center position for her, an original song that would really suit her.

12. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Well, I've always thought that they both are the main face of AKB/Center, is because they are Aki-P's favorite. Of course talent has to do with it too, but idk *shrugs*

I wanna see Minami dabble in other genre, but I especially love her in Beginner. I don't think any song can beat Beginner, except for maybe the AtsuMina River song :p lol The outfit/costume for Beginner is hands down awesome, especially her leader/captain armband :D

btw, does anyone know where I can get those bangs clip that AKB48 members use? You can see Atsuko, Yuko, and Sayaka uses them sometimes.

13. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I wonder if Takamina will participate in this year Sousenkyo... Just fews days to decide

Today 1 year since Jane Doe
    Congratulations <3<3<3

the 2nd single didn't come :/

14. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think most of big names will decide and apply near the deadline. so just be patience:)

as for takamina covers other songs, I think it will be great if she covers songs from artists beside AKB songs. maybe nanase aikawa or else? but for next single I prefer she get songs that exclusively for her, not just covering

15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well she does cover songs at SDK from time to time. Imo, doing a cover LIVEcan help her to brush up her skills and at the same time, she has a gauge of the standard of the song and how the song could be performed. (of course she can decide to sing it in her own way). Or maybe she wants to upload in Youtube her song cover of popular songs like Wasamin did to increase her popularity. Since Nakamori Akina is one of her favorite singers, I do think Takamina should cover her song if Takamina has chance. Its an opportunity and at same time an honour for Takamina. Her songs matched Takamina voice tone imo.

About election, I hope she doesnt participate though. Fans of All her "rivals"
    seems have conducted campaign to raise votes but I havent heard any for her. I hope Japanese fans are doing something if she did.

16. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

Minami, I'm so proud of everything about you.
    Happy 1st anniversary of releasing debut single <3

17. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I guess Taka will be realease when in July or in september.
    ---------------------------------------------

if the video does not show watch the video here
    news CM

team 8

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

Renai Sousenkyo program

wow
    Taka's type of guy

cr.TKMN World
    Takamina: "The person I think is wonderful is Sasaki Kuranosuke. The type of face that I like is Narimiya Hiroki"

[​IMG]

18. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

19. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

Atsuminaaaaa

20. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I hate how new info is always uploading when I'm sleeping :3

but, wow, Love how the fan is bringing up Minami. Also Atsuko cried during that song is a must watch. I didn't get to see Minami's so can anyone send me a good HD link?

For them to cry during their song even after 2 years is amazing. The love is still their, and maybe its a good reminder for Atsuko to go see Minami more :p