Mukaida Manatsu (Manatsu) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

Re: Team KII - Mukaida Manatsu (Manatsu)

[​IMG]
    I don't know how to resize so I put spoiler

first time seeing it, I feel like it was a bit too much for me, I guess it's just because she has never done these kind of gravure, but DAMN!

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Found an interesting article about Manatsu.
    http://ske48encra.doorblog.jp/archives/32862393.html

After EbiNights's Kaori event and her seizing center with it, fans are starting to notice the more mature and outgoing side of Manatsu. Especially the recent "gui gui" ness about her, as in she actually tries to push herself compared to the very very ponkotsu old her. meh but we don't have that many Manatsu longtime fans here so maybe you guys won't know how big of a deal this actually is :awesome:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Funny thing is right after Manatsu had said that about Kaori's looks, Rena wrote that once the shooting was over Manatsu came out and she was worried all like "This is the first time I was ever mean to someone" XD She just won't change after all.

Extra

From today's RH
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    she announced her graduation at Theater today..
    :cry: :cry: [speechless] [speechless]

4. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Ill miss her :(

5. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

I know I'm late in replying to this, but ever since she didn't participate in the last election, I had a bad feeling that this was coming...but I'm still not ready - the old standby education excuse...I'll miss her so much, after Rena, she was the next SKE member to really catch my eye - I've been following SKE since Aozora Kataomoi - but I've been trying to accept it...

GOOD LUCK MANATSU DARLING! :inlove: :inlove:

6. Patrickilla

Patrickilla Kenkyuusei

can't believe she decided to graduate :(
    I'm watching SKE for the last few months because of her :(

Good Luck Manatsu

7. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjWrBw4cu1M[/yt]

8. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Manatsu achieved her 300th performance.
    [​IMG]

She really looks like the Acchan a lot and I think even personality wise, they're not too far apart. But she's one of those girls who genuinely look like they don't want to have a future as idols. She's really your average type of girl, which is kinda adorable in it's own way. It's just that even when the management pushed her and the fans as well, the problem was with her. She didn't push herself because she didn't' want it.

SKE valued her and started recently adding her to 2nd row in lineups as part of the future generation of SKE. They always wanted her to be, long before that actually. So it sucks that she's graduating now of all times.

Even though, I find it kinda rude? of the management to drop her out of the next single so quickly after she announced her graduation. It's like "oh you don't wanna be part of our future gen, then we wont waste anymore time on you when we could use it to promote our new air drops" like she doesn't deserve that spot for a goodbye; she's prominent member, she's been there from the early start of SKE and is recognized by fans very well.

blahblahblah I still wished she stayed

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    You sure she didn't voluntarily drop out of sembatsu for the next single, plus it was always kind of dicey for Manatsu since she didn't participate in the election last year, people couldn't be certain if she wasn't going to get dropped again anyway.
    Plus if management didn't care than why make team s song single a goodbye one for Manatsu.

10. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^I did say that the management favored her strongly though, not just with the Team S coupling song but with everything in the past. It was just that one move with the single I didn't like, for all I care they could force her into it XD

11. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

So the 2nd gens came and performed a song with her on her graduation stage.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and she also performed Manazashi Sayonara with Riho

[​IMG]

Congratulations on your graduation Manatsu!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I need to watch this stage and I'm definitely gonna miss her. I'm getting teary eyed just seeing the pics :cry2:

12. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

13. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Sucks as hell that she couldn't get a final farewell at her own graduation concert. I didn't feel like that last day of the SKE tour was a special goodbye.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cbgdhikE8c[/yt]

Bokura no Kaze - 2nd gen
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m5084f_TRc[/yt]

I'm glad she got a dress even though it's not even hers (it's Ogiso's T.T), I love it on her, it just shows how much Manatsu's so grown up and matured from the first time she stood on stage, and the more I see her the more I feel like Acchan is standing there instead, I guess there won't be anymore of that though.

She also got a lot of beautiful gifts,2 shots and blog dedications from the members, just use the mukaida manatsu tag on tumblr and you'll find everything mainly Rena's,

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I wish she could keep us updated once a while with what's going on with her, somehow.

Bye bye sweetest Summer
    [​IMG]

14. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

[party] [party] [party]
    OMEDETOUUUU!!!

15. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

Manazashi Sayonara (Manatsu-Riho version)

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/89838444[/vimeo]

I think Riho said "arigatou" to Manatsu just like what Airin said to Gomatan during the Gaishi Hall 2013 concert. :(

16. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Did someone says update? There's a circulating news (rumor?) about Manatsu dating immediately after graduation. Some speculate it's the reason for graduation. Whatever it is she made it out of SKE safely and that's all personal stuff after graduation.

17. iminddddanger

iminddddanger Kenkyuusei

It really upsets me that people like you take this sort of thing so lightly, and that you can fool yourself into believing that this doesn't negatively impact the rest of the group.

There is a very overt understanding between the fans and the girls that dating is off limits, and whether you like it or not, that understanding is a central part of the group's success. It contributes to the allure for the fans. Each girl becomes a member in this understanding when they join the 48 group. That's why so many of them have apologized or even accepted punishments when their dating scandals were revealed. The understanding is clear and out in the open. So when any of the girls break this trust they have detrimental effects on the rest of the group.

That's exactly what Manatsu did here. Unless she randomly found and kissed this guy the night after her graduation, this isn't a new relationship. Any fan with common sense knows this. She was dating while participating as a member, and so while she may have "made it out of SKE safely" before this was revealed, she still left in her wake the harmful effects of her dishonest behavior as a member. Those effects will hurt the other girls for generations to come.

And she wasn't even very careful about it. Was it necessary to create a Twitter account? No it was not. Was it necessary to post a picture of the kiss? No it was not. Instead of being careful and protecting her colleagues, she took actions as a member that had great potential to hurt them.

What's worse is that she said her reason for leaving was to pursue her studies. Whether or not that's true, her dishonest and careless actions will increase the doubt in every fan's mind.

For some, these thoughts are now inescapable:
    - Is my favorite member really graduating to focus on her studies?
    - Is there a hidden relationship - a ticking time bomb - lurking in the shadows?
    - How long can I really be a fan of this group of dishonest girls?

Even if you think the girls should be allowed to date freely, you have to understand that there are many fans who are more serious than you are, and that each time a girl is revealed to have broken their trust, the rest of the girls will suffer from a shrinking fan base.

Manatsu is and always will be one of my favorite members of SKE48, and I'm not one of those fans who will abandon the group because of a relationship here and there, but I have to admit that I'm disappointed in her carelessness. I can understand why this is news, and why to some it is extremely upsetting.

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    calm down it's not that big a deal.
    Wow, good for you Manatsu, the dating rule was always about not letting fans find out and you did just that not let them find out (until graduation, a smooth move at most i can believe is that she staved off the relationship until she actually graduated). Anyway if fans are really hurt by the prospect of members actually dating; let them be hurt. There are somethings you should not fixate on.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  19. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

Manatsu had been showing signs of lack of interests on being an idol long before she announced her graduation. We clearly don't know when the guy appeared but maybe that was the last straw for her to quit being an idol, anyway whether she decided to graduate just to date or to graduate to really do her studies or do both, we clearly wouldn't really know. Thing is she abided by the rules up until the last day, she wasn't caught or whatever. And honestly if ever she did graduate to date then im more proud of her because she decided to be happy without bringing SKE down.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It's not like we can do anything about it so let's accept it and be happy with what she's doing.