Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I don't think she's the type to upload cover songs. Even in google, she doesn't post as much as other girls. [hehe] Come to think of it, I've never heard her sing any songs other than those composed by Aki-p. Isn't it in Honest chess before that its like forbidden or something?

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I really love her doing acapellas :inlove:

2. unniechan

unniechan Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    rebelcarnie
    As much as I wish Takamina will comeback to instagram (it has been over 30months) I am glad she is now osting regularly on google plus.

3. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

I'm listening to the new radio show. Takamina was absent this week but right at the start, Kenkoba accused TM Revolution of dating Takamina.:lol: I suspect that's how it's going to be like from now on.

4. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I don't think just cuz Minami is soukantoku, meaning she is excuse from the rules lol

I really don't want to see her date anyone besides Atsuko :D but of course if she falls in love with a... a...g-g-guy... then I'll support her wholeheartedly <3

5. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
  6. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Takamina cut her hair and dyed :blink::blink:
    looks cute <3<3

how do i comment under the pics in the new layout?
    not used yet

7. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Why she cut her hair? I want her to grow it longer *sigh*
    No doubt she's really cute and adorable... though I like her in lighter hair color

8. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

that day Takamina was absent because she must rehearsed concert.
    I wonder new radio show Taka was just guest or not?

9. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

translate by TKMN world
    G+ 13:07
    I’ve darkened my hair a little(・∀・)♪
    [​IMG]

Takahashi Minami G+ - 13:42

Yep, I cut my hair too♪(・∀・)
    Btw the earlier post, my hair color became hard to tell after I applied some filter w
    This one would be clearer?
    Personally I think that it has become quite dark
    Try comparing it with this, it’s totally different ww
    https://31.media.tumblr.com/202c982729f9e7b660fc6bb8bbed2282/tumblr_inline_n3hrk3Vzb51qd0jiv.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

I like like her in lighter hair color than in dark hair color but I want see her in black short hair again
    like this
    [​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  10. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    You can cm

11. Pixie

Pixie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I love takamina's new hair cut and colour! Really want to see more pictures :inlove:

12. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

I think she look like age 30 years old.
    I'm not sure she look cute or not.

13. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Isn't she said before that its not on her contract? And I think Aki-p said that its not really likely to happen. Haha! So I guess the rumors about her being gay will go down the drain. :^^;:

14. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

TKMN World

[Translation]
    Akimoto Yasushi "I think that we must send Takahashi Minami on her way as soon as we can".

you can read full here
    http://tkmnworld.tumblr.com/post/81687720302/140330-akimoto-yasushis-1-minute-after-reminiscing

wow I am glad about Aki-p will let her leave from Akb.
    I don't think her can do many thing alone for train and take care members amount 400 people(include Team8 , Adult members, and Draft members) and get complain from some fan feel unhappy about scandal,bad news of member or system of akb

I 'd like her develop for herself about makeup and sense fashion than about MC and leader after she graduate from akb because I think that it need for female artist. One more thing If she lack skill makeup and sense fashion I think she may fight with hundred artists in japan and outside japan or other members harder

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Long hair Takamina will have to wait a bit longer...

I have to wonder why she likes the shorter hair more...

16. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

17. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    http://tkmnworld.tumblr.com/post/81581463806/maeda-atsukos-first-solo-live-i-will-be-crying-today

At first, Maeda had enthusiastically said, “This is the 1st time for me to have a proper live. I’ve gotta show something that is worthwhile” but something unusual came over her on the 5th song, the ballad “Migikata”. Her voice was choked up multiple times & fans ended up singing on her behalf during the 2nd chorus. It is proceeded by “Kimi ha boku da” where she cried while holding her forehead. She held both hands together as a sign of apology but the crowd wrapped her up with a big warm “Acchan” call.

- the fans did a good job singing with her because they all know for whom Acchan dedicates that song, the one and only person she can associate it with. Atsumina moments goes on. Wait 'til Taka graduates and they may perform together again. :cute:

18. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

19. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    TKMN World
    Takamina & 48G related translations which are much longer than 140 characters.

Twitter: @TKMN_World

Yamamoto Sayaka WPB interview (Takamina part)

-With Oshima-san graduating, I think for many members & fans, “Danger!” flashed in their minds…

Sayanee: I felt it but that emotion seems like something from a long time ago now. It shows how much the seniors have pushed us to the next step. After the announcement at Kouhaku, Takamina-san came to me & said, “Sayanee, you’ll be fine just being the way you are. You don’t have to force yourself”. But it was not only me, Takamina-san also spoke to Ricchan & Yui-han. As expected, they’ll both play important roles in supporting AKB48 in the days to come. I thought to myself that I would have to start to change my way of thinking too.

-I see. What do you think Takahashi-san meant when she said that you’re “fine just being the way you are”?

Sayanee: …Before Kouhaku, I had been worrying about a few things.
    I have my own position in NMB48 but recently I’ve start to establish my own position in AKB48 as well. “I’m always being expected of something” “My solo jobs have increased but I can’t deliver the expected results!” these thoughts are always in my mind. In NMB48, the position I stand is in front of others so compared to other girls, I get more work opportunities. But when I can’t perform as I should, I feel sorry/strong regret for the other members. I shared all these feelings to Takamina-san.TKMN World

“I really didn’t understood what was happening, questions like “Does it mean I’m no longer HKT48?” and “When will I be transferred?”… those things went through my head while I was sitting on stage. But the moment new Team H’s members were announced, “My name is not there” I realized that again and tears started to flow out… During that time, Takamina-san was beside me, she patted my back the whole time. “Team A needs Chiyori, that’s why I’m glad that you’re here. You must feel anxious about a lot of things right now but lets do our best to overcome them together” she said. It made me decide, “If I am needed, then I’ll do my best””
    — Nakanishi Chiyori interview from Entame (her thoughts when Team A transfer was announced)

“I did have a talk with Takamina just before the draft. She told me “There is one girl that I absolutely must get, absolutely”. I thought that her “absolutely” sentiment is great. Because in the entertainment world, once you’ve lost your sense of purpose, your tenacity, you’re finished. The AKB that they as members love, the AKB48 that they would like to sell to others, what kind of shape is it? I think it shows that it has become more and more distinct in her mind.”
    — Akimoto Yasushi (AKB Newspaper December 2013 issue)

Takamina & 48G related translations which are much longer than 140 characters.

Twitter: @TKMN_World

140331 ON8 Radio - National Stadium concert talk

Noro Kayo: The moment that made me think “Takamina is amazing” was after announcing to everyone about the cancellation, she said “Please attend to the care of the members”. I thought to myself, this person is amazing.

Kitarie: After that, Takamina-san also took control & facilitated how everyone was going to go home because it is tough with so many people.

- I love how others admires Takamina :D
    One question, who's that girl Aki-p's referring to, that Takamina wants in her team that badly?!
    -

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  20. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Well, the rumor of her being gay is still there somewhere, not down the drain yet :p

But seriously talking though, she's not the kind to be in a relationship, so i'm not worried about that at all. Also, in AKBingo, didn't that Bibiko guy said that she's attracted to beauty instead of the gender? Though I can only think of beauty = females lmao.

I forgot what else I was gonna comment on... Oh, right... How is the no dating rule not in her contract? She signed that contract with other first gen and theres no way others have it and she doesn't... Unless they renew the contract or something...

anyway, I don't think the new hairstyle fits Minami... maybe I need to see more of it... idk

and Minami does have make-up and fashion sense. I believe she'll be fine in those area. Also, because she doesn't like to show skin much, that makes her unique compares to others who would strip down to their bikinis with big bust *shrugs*