Furukawa Airi (Airin) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Happy Birthday Airin! [party]

2. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

So for Airin's bday, some SKE girls drew her a happy bday picture (usually Airin draws picture for the bday girl, but since it's her own...)

You can see the pics on g+. So far theres Ishida Anna, Oya Masana... and... Nanako :cry: :cry: :cry:

3. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

[clap] [clap] [clap] Belated Happy Birthday Airin [clap] [clap] :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

4. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

131219 Airin Bday Show

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjUwNTAzNzEy.html[/youku]

5. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

[​IMG]

Furukawa Airi:

You.

Freaking.

OTAKU!!!

6. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

^LMAO :lol:

Airin, this is why i love you so much :^^;: :worthy:

7. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

new to this thread, but after getting to know her on ebi friday night, shes become one of my favorite members
    cute looks and love her anime voice lol
    can anyone tell me anything interesting i should know about her or recommend any videos or shows i should watch with her in it? thanks!

8. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

^ you should check this tumblr, she's Airin oshi and translated alot of stuffs with Airin :)

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

And check out this thread about her radio show, which is still going on. :music:

10. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Probably an useless piece of information for most people, but it's Airin's brother's (commonly known as Ani-rin, the "Aniki" of the "-rin" family) birthday -

Happy Birthday, Ani-rin!

what will it take to make you my brother-in-law

11. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    I have just started paying attention to SKE48 and Airin quickly rises up the rank to be my SKE oshi. I just love the fact that she is really cute, a hardcore otaku and really good at drawing. The salute picture of her in the Christmas stage above really cracks me up! What playtime does that exact pose in that LOD?

I also love her playful attitude during the soukenkyo senbatsu event, when she started high-touching people and made a pretty light-hearted speech. can't wait to start following her from now on and hope she gets better and better role in SKE48!

By the way, is there a repository of her drawings for people's birthdays somewhere?

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yay, more people who think Airin is awesome! hi5

I hope she goes up in the sousenkyo this year, she's one of the more popular SKE girls (especially now that so many are graduating), but I wonder if she can beat all the young up and comers in the 48group! Seems like there's so many of them now. I would llllloooove to see Airin in senbatsu but I wonder if she'd be able to go up that many places. I doubt she'd be chosen from SKE for non-election senbatsu over Jurina/Rena/Akarin, but I guess you never know.

Though I'm still waiting for Aki-P to give her a solo project...even if it's related to anime, that's fine! (It might have to be related to anime, if it's a solo project for her, lol)

13. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

The salute was from towards the end of "Team KII Oshi". And yes, someone did make a composition of all her 2013 birthday pictures, but I can't find it right now [worried]

Airin does have a radio show - http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6963 - which is very much her own playground. Unlike Churi's radio show, which is very SKE-related and always has members as guests, Airin's radio show only talks about her own hobbies and interests, and I personally find it much more enjoyable (sorry Akane [worried] ). As for other kind of work - I think voice actress or anime song singer are about the most appropriate things for her to do, but I wonder how much Aki-P can/would do about that?

14. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    congratulation to Airin, now she is Team KII captain, hope she can do it fine.....turn New KII into a hentai team :lol:

15. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    Thanks for letting me know. Want to go and check out the scene for fun now!

Very excited to see Airi as the team captain. Can't wait to see how she will shape the team!

16. angharadsol

angharadsol Kenkyuusei

If anyone is going to be KII's new successor, I'm glad it's Airi <3

17. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

hello guys its been a while since last post here..

just wanna inform you guys that i will vote for Airin if Churi didnt participate this year senkyo :)

18. Key

Key Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    you know how she post pic for april fool?

and how mieppi really fall for that? lolol
    genius indeed

here

19. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    I think she's still have to jump both Yuria and Aya as well no? There are 3 huge obstacles missing this year (Yuko..I think, Mariko, and Tomochin), so we'll see what happens. I'll be concentrating all my votes on my kami-oshi, so gomen Airin....:( I still hope she does really well since she's still one of my SKE faves.

She has one of the best voices of all the 48 groups so I hope they give her a solo project at some point. How badass would it be if it coincided with Gundam Origin coming out soon. She's a huge Zeon fan isn't she?

20. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Hi first post here.
    Gonna post a picture of Airin with bangs.
    So adorable!

[​IMG]