[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    ^ I haven't heard any news yet but hopefully, there will be none this year. Honestly, I would prefer the whole 2nd gen to be regular members first before they start adding up a new bunch of girls again.

2. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Good day moonlit! ^ ^

I took a quick look thro all the Nogi-fandom spheres I frequent, be it English, Mandarin, or Japanese, & I don't see any mention of a 3rd gen audition. I also think I found the blog you got this from, its a blog supposedly by former-HKT member Taniguchi Airi is it? The blog seems relatively young, created this month & with no selfies to verify its ownership, so for now I'm somewhat skeptical of its true ownership. Since there haven't been any rumours beforehand, I think it is unlikely anytime soon. If this blog is truly Airi tho, it might be possible she just meant she would like to audition for the next Ngzk intake whenever it is. I hope that helps!

3. moonlit

moonlit Member

Thank you! Yes, that's what I was talking about.
    I was pretty skeptical too. Not just because of lack of selfies, but the fact the 2nd gen audition is pretty recent and they still haven't debuted all the members properly (as in participation in songs etc)

4. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Airi's made it clear that she isn't going to audition for Nogizaka but that she wants to try her luck with HKT again in the future. Nogizaka was an idea but she scrapped that one as quickly as she came up with it.

5. hewitt

hewitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    from Far East Rock'n'Roll High School w/ Kishidan yesterday:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

n-nogi band confirmed? :shocku:
    i see maimai & rotti on guitars, kanarin on bass, seirarin on keyboard, ashu on drums, himetan & ami on vocals.

any other information about this? or is there anyone went for the live yesterday?

6. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    I'm really looking forward for any footage of this performance since they mentioned in their blogs, :omg:
    Himetan on vocals, it's just getting better, :omfg:

7. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

performance of kizuitara with Rena ^^ i love it!!!

8. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Nogizaka took over AKBSHOW for the 2nd time

9. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the video.

I'm not sure if this is better said on the Confession thread but:
    - N46 girls destroy AKB48 in terms of looks but their outfits are kinda boring now
    - always great to see Minami, now that she lost weight, can she please be put back in Senbatsu

10. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Bushido do you think her weight gain is the reason Minami got taken out of sembatsu in the first place?

11. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Thanks for linking the vid OSR48. Minami<3 I think there was much more to her being placed in UG than just the fact that she was getting a bit chubbs. For instance her untimely blog entries and probably just her mood/effort behind the scenes. I do hope she returns to senbatsu next single...been missing her too much :cry:

Bushido I agree, performance outfits are kind of.....meh. I think the last good perf outfit was for Girl's Rule. I was expecting a lot out of Barrette's outfits but when I saw that tacky purple, strange collared outfit.....omg. However, I wish that the general performance outfits weren't so conservative...please no more table cloths over them [hehe]

12. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

It seemed to be the straw that broke the camel's back. She is very quiet and doesn't try to stand out. It's endearing for her fans but makes it difficult for her to garner more fans. She never been very popular even though she always was front and center for a while.

These girls need more outfits. It always seem to be the same variety over and over.

13. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Loved the performances + talk w/ Takamina on Nogishow

14. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    There was a sudden announcement by ikuchan earlier at the handshake event.

She said she wont be participating in the next single but will be back on the next next single. She will be focusing on studies.

15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wow

16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I'm gonna miss Ikuchan. Hopefully she can manage posting in her blog during her absence. I guess Matsui Rena can take her spot in senbatsu. :D

17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    still not too fond with that idea unless rena is put in 2nd row..not front row pleaseeeee

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's not happening.
    They'll make the front row bigger if anything, but Rena is going there for sure.

At least we know the group will get two more singles (not that it wasn't expected, though...) :D

19. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Ikuchan will be missed:(. Maybe when she returns she'll be a possible candidate for that single or if anything maybe front row again, but I doubt front row unless she gets center? :omg:

I'd prefer Rena in 2nd row, but if anything like Trinu said front row will be bigger. Also insert # x-Fukujin will increase to be able to include Rena, sort of wish they kept a permanent amount for fukujin...but oh well.

20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i dont mind if fukujin get bigger but not more than 10-fukujin. 9 is okay as long as yumi in it or 2nd row. 1st row might be impossible.:chuffed: