1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    ---

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  2. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

They are awesome :^O^: Steamgirls especially. HIGH and LOW is probably of my favorite idol songs ever lol

3. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    For the moment i only know Jun (even if i follow Misa and Alice blog i think).
    I watched a live on their youtube channel and it was interesting.

4. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    Their lives are intense and they create a really great atmosphere at the theater. Alice Juban has kinda taken over my Idol interests for months now. They are my favorite group!

5. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    LOVE is ALL was uploaded today. It was performed yesterday at the Alice Theater with Mori Kanon performing the solo part as she won the voting conducted on music.jp

[​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. higex66

higex66 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I highly recommend going to a show if you can. They do have free shows in between shows on the weekends if you don't want to pay, but you will have to deal with how crowded it is and if you don't know your way around walk up 7 floors of stairs(They sometimes block off the elevator and make you go back down and come up the stairs). It's a good alternative if you don't get to see akb, or other idol groups that are in Akihabara during the week. If you do go to a pay show just go in and look for the little podium set up across the elevators and buy your ticket and your drink ticket. If you don't follow anyone on twitter, I would also suggest that so that you have an idea of who's performing. I wanted to see Steamgirls and I didn't check my twitter or anything and it turns out that they took that particular performance off. If you want, try tweeting "仮面女子" and some of them might start following you. Armor Girls performed really well that week I was in Japan and it turned out they won the fan voting that week. I wonder how Ito Miu didn't make it into Nogizaka, oh well guess it's better she's the center of a group. Oh yeah when you go in they give you a poker chip and you put in a box to vote for who you thought did the best, or you can just vote for your oshi. On a side note I went to the free concert on March 30 and they were asking the fans who there was supposed to go to the AKB concert since it got cancelled and there were quite a few. Anyways check it out, you leave the place either weirded out, or if you like idol lives, pretty pumped after. I went a few times on this trip, and if you do go, they put up a huge poster right by the AKB48 cafe. It's gonna be there till October.

https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb
    That's their mobile twitter account.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  7. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    Thank you for your post higex. I would also add that if money is no object, and you have a weekend to spend in Akiba, then you should check out their morning live where their units perform. Then you could go to the evening show the same day(or next if you went on Saturday) which is generally a regular one like the weekday. There is also a free show in-between as mentioned. This way you could experience most of what Alice Project has to offer. I find that if one approaches it with an open mind there is usually something that will appeal to you. That or you become a permanent wota of theirs like me :p Alternatively, simply attending a regular weekday show is fine too and a little cheaper than the weekend (if that is a concern)

BTW if your confused about the schedule you can scroll down to their calendar here http://www.alice-project.biz/parms or click the tab on top
    Make sure to also check if a group you want to see has the day off as each group (in the main lineup) will have one day of the weekday off.

8. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    I didn't know.

Thanks to you and jigs for your posts about Alice Juban (and the other groups).
    It's always nice to know more about them.

Alice Juban are still with an indie label?

9. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    Yes all the groups including Alice Juban are indie. They all operate as talent under Alice Project.

Mousou Nikki is the latest single which features Alice juban and Steam Girls (Kamen Joshi) http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/DAKAPMT-1

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  10. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    If you happen to be coming out of Akihabara station (48 Cafe side) and you see the Kamen Joshi Sign (You really can't miss it). Tweet a picture of it with hashtag "仮面女子看板" They will really appreciate it!

11. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    @higex66: did I meet you? I definitely met some foreign fans that week who were going for Steam Girls but they weren't playing.
    Also, you can take the lift! Easier than walking...
    Interesting about the free concert on the 30th, as I went to the evening show that day - pretty much because AKB was cancelled... they didn't mention AKB at that one. We were probably still warming up and drying off when the free show was on. But I brought along the friend I was going to AKB with and she enjoyed it and I introduced her to Jun. Actually, she even came back another day with me to take another photo with Jun :lol:

Actually, Idol Yokai Kawayushi are major label. They are on Warner. They've released one single so far called Kawayushi♥Arawaru

-------

Anyway, I'm gonna kick Sadia's arse for not talking about Armor Girls in his first post, as they are now the 3rd mask group, and perform with the other two masked groups in Kamen Joshi, eg/ in their latest song Dai Bouken☆

Anyway, Armor Girls are the 3rd main group, formed from the ashes of Pa-Ken! (actually, 2nd gen Pa-Ken! will debut in about a week...). Their theme is Irish Idol, and they are really fun live, and as higex66 said, are even popular enough to win the weekly voting sometimes nowadays.

Here is the Armor Girls performance from the 2013/03/22 2nd show:

I've upped the full show from that day with all the other groups elsewhere but not streaming.

Edit: I've just realised that Armor Girls are in their Kamen Joshi outfit that video, not their standard Armor Girls one... I'll up more vids later...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  12. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    Ah I didn't know that unit was with Warner as I mainly follow Alive 10-ban. BTW another reason to head to a weekend show is because that is when they will hold group HS. If you make a goods purchase you can handshake every member of a group. They still hold the standard chekis after. Idk if they do them for the free lives since I never went to those.

13. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    The Armor Girls performance was really fun to watch.
    It was a bit weird to listen to the first songs but i enjoyed the live.

I love the Kamen Joshi song.

14. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    Alice of Nightmare featuring Tachibana Anna, Mori Kanon, and koyanagi Tomoe is a collaboration between Alice Project and Shin Megami Tensei Imagine. Haru Megido (one of the songs in this collaboration) had a PV recently released and it was also later performed at the Alice theater.

Highlight of the live

15. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    Going to update with a few things. Starting with the Zepp Tokyo Live for Kamen Joshi (Steam Girls, Armor Girls, Alice Juban) which was awesome! There is a digest of it here
    They will be holding a revenge live at the same venue on 10/13/14 as they were 500 short of selling out the 2700 capacity venue. Before that however, on 6/21/14, Steam Girls and Alice Juban will be performing at the Miyako Rock festival in Okinawa prefecture! (Info and the daily video with the announcement can be found http://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-11828708290.html

Also I was fortunate enough to attend the Alice theater a lot recently...again..lol. Was able to see Haru Megido live for the first time as they performed it the last day I was able to go and Sakura Yuki transferred from Steam Girls to Alice Juban so this was also the first time I saw her as part of Alice. Not to mention Tsukimura Reika who had graduated made a limited time return to performing with the group! Truly a wonderful experience this time around! Fujisaki Asami (long time member of Alice Juban) will be graduating soon. Her final live will be on the first of June and looking at Lawson Loppi ticket sale number postings, the 400 capacity of the Alice theater is almost reached. Which is incredible! Fujisaki Asami is the member who does many of the rapping parts for Alice songs and she is also the member who stage dives into the audience(during Cinderella). She is a integral part of the group and her last live will hopefully be one to remember.

One last part. There are some new songs starting with Alice Juban's Strongest ☆ Summer which was voted top song to be performed at Zepp Tokyo. It is also performed at the theater many times. A very powerful piece

There is also a new Kamen Joshi song which is also great called Alice in Underground
    Will try to get updates out more regularly on various Alice Project happenings.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  16. higex66

higex66 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Hey Jigs it most definitely wasn't me you met that day cause I didn't really meet anyone there cause being of Japanese decent I'm camoflauged in with everyone else there. Hopefully I can go back and can meet up with you next time. I really want to go to another show, or maybe even if they do another big concert again.

17. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    This isn't really another update but more so for anyone interested in Alice Project that can't really go to their theater. There's actually a lot of content they put out that anyone who wants to discover and learn more about them can watch or follow. The main one being the daily videos they put on on their Youtube channel. They vary in content and length but all of them are related to Alice Project and its groups. http://www.alice-project.biz/dailyalice

They also now have two TV shows that members (Kamen Joshi ones) appear in. One is called Shining Magic which airs on Tokyo MX2 during the day. The other airs on a channel called victory and it is filmed inside their theater where they discuss various topics amongst themselves. Episodes for both are uploaded to their channel.
    Latest Shining Magic Episode

and the latest Underground Idol episode

Besides the above, all the members have twitter accounts and blogs that they keep updated daily. You can follow them and they sometimes will follow you back. Some members are better at it than others....lol. They will also sometimes tweet you or favorite your tweets (this is more the case if they actually know you) http://www.alice-project.biz/talent You can click on a members picture on their talent page and it will give you information about them including their twitter and blog.

Finally if you like video games, Alice Project has a group called GameGirls(it is a special unit meaning they occasionally perform at the theater) Members specialize in various types of game genres and they will stream their gameplay on their Ustream Channel http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gamegirls-aliceproject Their Music https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_KTHW-mlhymyrHYDKQnffL6_JVeqfPt4

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here in this thread. You can also ask me questions on twitter related to them. I RT a fair amount of their content daily.

18. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Rosters updated and throwing this in here:

Tachibana Anna Translations (Blog/Twitter):
    tachibanana.net

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  19. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Yesterday, Alice Juban performed their new song "FLY HIGH !!!!!!!!" live for the first time!

Here's the studio version:

And here some live parts and Anna doing a lot of cute stuff:

20. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Steamgirls' new song "SHINY LOVE"

Studio version: