1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Opinion Game Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PooPyon, Apr 19, 2014.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    the original darkhorse. because of her jump to no3, everyone got notice, bashed but then accept her as kami8. at 1st i also love hate her but then watching her appearance in akbingo or seeing her appearance in other shows, it turned to like her more but not to oshi level. for me, she is important figure already for akb48.
    next is CANDY (song) (i dont see any love at all for this song.. :()

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Candy is performed at almost every concert so I don't know what you mean by no love. I liked it most when Masuda Yuka was in it, her voice lent some power to the verses. The costumes are super cute and colorful, it's a great unit I always enjoy seeing. It was nice to see Jurina perform it recently in Team K's waiting stage, too.

Speaking of which....Matsui Jurina is next :)

3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Jurina is one of the Sister group darkhorses that could and I don't think would suppress the one and only Yukirin yet she has the power to suppress anyone~ She is allrounded, good at sports, singing, dancing and I think she has more potention to lead AKB

Next: MaYuki (Mayuyu x Yukirin)

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i meant the fans. yeah.and i like it beacuse of masuda. if only kasai isnt there or they made masuda as centre..

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

My Favorite Duo. I love the relationship these two have and I think they wouldn't be where they are now without each other.

Next: Kojima Mako

6. KiraFlower

KiraFlower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Hmmm... At first, the only one of the three musketeers that caught my eye was Miki (she's still my favorite musketeer!), but I noticed that this Mako girl had gathered a tremendous number of fans. Then she got put into Mae Shika Mukanee senbatsu, and I started researching her a bit more in depth.
    She is very much what you would call "traditionally cute" and has this old-school idol feel about her... I don't really like her yet, but I can see myself growing to.
    Then, a person!
    Miku Tanabe

7. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    AKB48's Otaku Goddess. Her expertise in all things Manga, Anime, Sentai etc. is unmatched in AKB. Original B member known for her dancing skills. Placed in some of the best unit songs, which usually gives her a lot of work in RH. One of the most underappreciated of the Original Team members. Wears the best cosplay at handshake events. Total nerd, but really cute!

Next: SDN48 1st Stage, Yuuwaku no Garter

8. moonlit

moonlit Member

Next: SDN48 1st Stage, Yuuwaku no Garter

I liked it in general, but it wasn't to my taste that I would keep listening to it. It was generally a good stage written for the type of group SDN was, pity they disbanded.
    Edit: NEXT: Kato Rena

9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    renacchi.the famous person for failed push. but looks like she out from her shell and did a lot of stuff. plus, management should give her modelling jobs because i think her look really good for that. and easy to get attention too.
    next is hoshino minami
    sorry for repetitive person because i actually really enjoy this thing..:^^;:

10. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Cute kid, but I still prefer a Shiraishi center for Nogi [hehe] I do mean it when I say she's really really cute though - wondered what will happen if she passed AKB48 audition and became a 12th gen? :?: Will she be pushed along with the likes of Juri or rank wonderfully like TanoTomu without management's push? She looks good in Nogi though, so I'm glad that works out for her.

Next up: Sato Sumire

11. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Wasn't too fond of her at first for whatever reason, but watching Yokoyama/Shinoda A stages made me appreciate her more. Helps that she shared a unit with my oshi lol. I'm curious how she'll fare on SKE, she ended up on the same team as like...3/4 of my SKE favorites, so I'll be seeing a lot more of her I think. Interested to see her interact with Tani and Dasu (and Tani and Dasu themselves interacting lol)

Next...Dakishimeraretara

12. moonlit

moonlit Member

Not my favourite unit, but it was pretty interesting to watch in Waiting stages with Annin in A for example. I guess it depends on how the song is placed in stage in total. I liked the music flow in A most. It is really sexy though. Of course original members rocked it, I loved Tomomi, I liked her other units better though.
    Next: Waiting stages in general, which was the best waiting stage?

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Absolutely best waiting stage has been Team K. Both the first units and 2nd units they used were quite good. It starts off strong with 3 of the title songs from their past stages, plus Scrap & Build which has a great dance/lyrics. I loved seeing Yuuko in Glory Days, which is one of my all-time favorite 48g songs. Finishing off the strong set is a song from every team and sister group. Team K are the only ones who bothered to show off such diversity in their waiting stage.

The fact they added Yuuwaku no Garter and Hoshi no Ondo to the 2nd round of units, and used Yuuhi Marie as the 2nd ballad, is just icing on the cake.

Next: Temodemo no namida (song)

14. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I LOVED the song~ Not only because Yukirin was in it (I was happy as hell~) but the rhythm gets me going and gets me energized it makes me feel happy~ I honestly do not know why :p But it was one of the songs that made me like Yukirin~

Next: Kamonegix

15. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    I love Kamonegix! I usually am not crazy about the "cool" singles, but it really appealed to me somehow. I showed it to my friend and he told me he was surprised that idols were making club music, that made me laugh. I don't see how it could be considered club music lol. The lyrical content is nothing impressive, but often I listen to a song as a whole, not focusing on the lyrics but listening to it as a complete package, so it doesn't really bother me. Easy to filter out. The covers were just a tiny bit uncanny valley at first lol

Next, Renai Kinshi Jourei (the stage!)

16. KiraFlower

KiraFlower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I'm listening to the album right now! :inlove:
    I think it's the only stage from which I like every single song (my favorite is Tsundere, after all)

Guuzen no Juujiro

17. pblancafort

pblancafort Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Guuzen no juujiro It's a coupling from sakura no ki ni narou, centered by Yuihan and Non, it was the birth of Yuihan as I see it, and also a graet song for fans of akb old generation non senbatsu members. It's a happy, pop-typical song.

next is French Kiss

18. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I like French Kiss! I really liked their little dramas that came along with their PVs. I think it was Zutto Mae Kara, I really enjoyed that song/drama and of course Kakkowarui I love you is a slick song on its own too. I wish it was active still, the three girls in there are pretty popular, but I guess being independent also is a sign that they've moved onto bigger and better things.

Next up is Team Surprise.

19. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oooh, mine!

Team Surprise was something I really enjoyed because a number of their songs are surprisingly good. Kimi ga Omotteru yori is sooooo catchy and I love the glam style. Team Surprise also resulted in the Takamina-Sasshi duet, Dessan, that has a much slower pace than many AKB songs, a very soothing feel and a very underrated song, IMO. There's also Juuryoku Sympathy, which is performed much more often than the other Team Surprise songs.

Next - Nagisa no CHERRY.

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Quite possibly the most overused unit song in 48-group history. It has a very 60's vibe, it sounds like something Serge Gainsbourg would have written for France Gall. It's inextricably linked to Acchan but pretty much everyone in the 48-groups must have performed this at some stage. The one I thought suited it best vocally was Paruru at the SSA concert but Yuko's performance at the last AKB Kouhaku was really fun.

Next - the song Fan Letter