Single AKB48 36th [Labrador Retriever] 14/05/21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Mar 22, 2014.

1. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    My guess would also be kojimako and/or jurina for the front but I also know management could easily do jurina and sayanee without batting an eye

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

This is exactly my problem with K! I mean I love alot of the members in K but I jut feel so uneasy about having all those Kennins here for the exact same reason. I really hope it's Kojimako centre for the PV at least.

And yea I don't think we have to worry about Haruppi, I don't think she will snatch the centre spot, but then again, I won't actually mind Haruppi being centre since she's getting so shafted in H, it will be kind of cool for her to get to lead a song.

3. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I kinda get the feeling Sayanee won't be in the top 3. I'd love for KojiMako to be center as she's a rising star for not just K and AKB but all of OOO48.

They'll probably make Jurina center, with KojiMako and Yuihan flanking her.

I don't have a problem with this if it's just for Team K's shonichi of RESET. The tricky one will be when the new stage (eventually) begins. That's the one that's going to set the makeup of the team for years.

4. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Same here! I want Yuihan, Mariyagi, Kitarie or Kojimako as centers. I love haruppi, sayanee and Jurina, but I prefer a not kennin as center, because AKB members deserve it.
    But in reality, probably Jurina will be the center or co-center, the same as How come? etc.

I love the song, the PV, the covers, everything:cute: Although I wanted mocchi and mariyagi there:oops:
    And my ranking for the summer songs:

1.Namida surprise!
    2.Ponytail to shushu
    3.Sayonara crawl
    4.Labrador retriever
    5.Everyday kachuusha
    6.BINGO!
    7. Baby Baby Baby
    8. Manatsu no sounds good

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Lets not do that ranking thing again please :^^;:

I'm hoping for a Kojimako center with Yuihan and Jurina next to her, Or a 4 row center with those three plus Sayanee or Kitarie.
    But this is what I think we'll get (note that I don't even know most of these members so I don't know their popularity too well lol)

Kobayashi | Myao | Abemaru | Aigasa | Mayuchi | Ishida
    Mariyagi | Haruppi | Shimada | Tano | Wasamin
    Sayanee | Yuihan | Kitarie
    Jurina | Kojimako​

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Why not do the ranking again? Ranking summer singles in the summer single thread, hmm. It is more relevant to this thread then the ongoing discussion of Team K's stage. :fp:

7. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Team K's centre(s) is relevant to the Team K song on the single. The Stage itself, yeah, not so much, though it does give a hint at who will centre the team songs.

Hoping for the rest of the pvs this week.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @MidoriHime I never said it was not relevant. I said the single ranking was more relevant than the K Stage convo. Clean and simple. Also, center for the team's MV does not always equal center for that team's stage. Yukirin and Kojimako and their respective team songs and stages, for example.;)

I also am anxious to get a peek at the other three team songs.:XD: I am hoping for Kojimako to center both the MV and Reset stage for Team K. But Jurina will probably get the MV center roll. Knowing managements obsession with her.:^^;: Mayuyu will likely center B Garden. And I would be good with that.:)

9. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

if everyone talking about team K
    then i'm rooting for mayu-naanya for double center in team B pv
    naanya was centering everything since her debut, i'm quite sure this will happen or at least mayuki + naanya [hehe]

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I'm hoping it's MaYuki as the Team B centers (with Naanya in 3rd spot). But we will have to see.

We know Mayuyu will be the center for the Team B song (and rightfully so). But who will be the other center for Team B.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Mayuyu center, flanked by Yukirin and Naanya. This would make me quite pleased. Quite pleased, indeed.:awesome: Only thing better, switch Yukirin and Mayuyu. Yukirin Center, with Naanya and Mayuyu right next to her.:omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

While we wait for the rest of the videos. There are some screenshots for Yuko's graduation MV (which the video was played at her Thanksgiving event)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This already looks beautiful. Will be awesome to see the 2nd gens in this video.

Here's more about it: http://newslounge.net/archives/126716

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

As long as Sayaka and Sae are in it, I'm happy. *__*

14. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

i didn't get it
    why they pick mako instead umeda, sae, or KK

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Umeda, Sae, and Kana are all there.

Here is who's participating in the song (from Yuko's thread here)

Participating members:
    Oshima Yuko, Takahashi
    Minami, Kojima Haruna,
    Kashiwagi Yuki, Miyazawa Sae,
    Yokoyama Yui, Kitahara Rie, Kuramochi Asuka, Umeda
    Ayaka, Kojima Mako, Kobayashi
    Kana, Sashihara Rino, Shimazaki
    Haruka, Matsui Jurina, Minegishi
    Minami, Watanabe Mayu.

Graduates Participating in the
    song: (All 2nd Gen) Akimoto Sayaka, Ohori Megumi,
    Kasai Tomomi, Matsubara
    Natsumi, Sato Natsuki, Noro
    Kayo, Masuda Yuka, Hayano
    Kaoru, Imai Yu, Ayana Takada.

16. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

@hjr1891 I didn't say you said it wasn't? I just said it's relevant in general? And I only said stage centres were a hint, not a 100% sure thing.

@Naaruru Pretty sure the three girls you mentioned are in the participating members list?

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Wow !, they almost reunited all the ori K members (without surprise, Erepyon / Maachan are missing).

I suppose the staff still wants to promote the current regular senbatsu and still the future of AKB. this explains why Mako is in there.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  18. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

if the video does not show watch the video here

B Garden preview is up :)

Edit: What the f*** o_O
    Some big chick/dude wearing ikoma's mask , not offended but it scared the hell out of me LOL

19. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

Honestly, if Ikoma couldn't make it for the PV, then why not leave her out?
    unless it was scripted like this.... but then so far seems weird....

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So, team B Mayuyu center (as expected), then Naanya on the left, and ??? some dude on the right? It's supposed to be Ikoma's position? o__o;; Wth. Anyway does it mean Ikoma got a better position than Yukirin? I see... My fav part of this preview is the last second with Naanya close-up... <3 <3 <3