1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HKT48 no "Hokamina" ~Sonohoka no minasan~ (2014/05/20 - )

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, May 10, 2014.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    [​IMG]

HKT48 no "Hokamina" ~Sonohoka no minasan~ (original title: HKT48の「ほかみな」~そのほかのみなさん~) will air every other Tuesday on NOTTV at 23:00 JST from 20th May 2014 onwards.

This show focuses on HKT48 members other than Sashihara Rino, who will showcase themselves in a small group in an effort to become the new faces of Hakata.

It is filmed at a small venue in Fukuoka, called HakataRiverain and features a live audience of fans who can apply to attend a recording free of charge.

HKT news post
    Wikipage with (future) episode list

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I don't remember well, but is NOTTV something Internet-Only?

It's a surprise, while Goboten was announced early, i didn't know about this show at all. But i really like the "showcase HKT girls" like Aru Aru YY terebi back in the days.

HKT are really on a roll recently! I'm glad mainstream media are taking interest into HKT48!

3. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    anta dare HKT48 version?

4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    [​IMG]

The first episode has been filmed!

It indeed does look awfully AnDare to me lol, it's also with more members per episode than I had expected.

5. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    even the costume too. lol

6. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Yeah it's Internet-only, and apparently you need a docomo cell phone or tablet to access it.

Even if it turns out to be a copy of Anta Dare it should still be fun to watch. I remember the Anta Dare with Wakaharu, Chori, Ueki, and Natsumi, it was great. :)

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    With it being the 22nd today, the first ep has already aired.

( Akiyoshi Yuka, Anai Chihiro, Kodama Haruka, Matsuoka Natsumi, Motomura Aoi, Tashima Meru )

I have only found about 3 things that aren't textual comments though lol.
    As you know, NOTTV being a mobile-only TV station, getting stuff from there isn't easy.
    The only reason why AnDare is readily available like it is, is thanks to their Youtube uploads.
    Therefore I also hope that they are going to upload the episodes (fans were already asking for it on the page lol). Otherwise it's hoping that people manage to get a decent recording of it like with the Draftee episodes (also on NOTTV and not on Youtube) or we'll have to settle for a bootleg.

They have jsut created a G+ page like AnDare so at least they're at that level already:
    https://plus.google.com/103868444574439266294/posts

But up until now there's basically nothing of footage available like I said. Only Aoi stuff lol.

BoFZJdkCAAACjmS.jpg

And these two mini clips:

http://eeekechan.tumblr.com/post/86310822902
    http://eeekechan.tumblr.com/post/86409786547

About the episode itself, it was about showing your funny side, moe side, ect.
    Usual stuff but going from the comments it seems like people enjoyed it.
    Aoi was the MVP of this episode as well. Oh and the hosts were "Lemon Tea" (idk) and Abe-chan sensei.

The episode will re-air today and monday so we'll see what shows up then.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    If they got a G+ page for the show, it should be an easy logical jump for them to start posting the episodes to either G+ directly or Youtube. Cautiously optimistic.:^^;:

9. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

Found the show full in chinese subs here: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzE1NjcyNzc2.html

well i only watched 1 or 2 episodes of AnDare and they bored me so i thought this first episode was pretty good, not so draggy. the "answer is anai chihiron" segment was interesting. enjoyed it. hope that all the girls in hkt gets a chance to be on this in the coming episodes :)

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I watched it as well! On this link though, because Youku often falls flat on its face lol
    http://www.acfun.com/v/ac1191722

I really really enjoyed it! I went in with no expectations, thinking it was going to be like AnDare. But it was quite a bit better imo.
    Just going from segment to segment:

Show intro with some gag's: Chiichan destroying the decor 3 minutes in lol, she's making it funny without even having the intention to. She feels confident though, aside from getting embarrassed at her own clumsiness. The gag's were pretty normal & the return of Akiyoshi Kintaro lol

Photoshopped mixed face: This looked a bit creepy lol but it fits the show's theme. She had Haruppi's wrinkles as well apparently.

Member self intro: Seems like these were themed with a "face" ( a feeling/context) to it.

"Laughing Face" segment: Good idea with the quiz lol. "The answer is Anai Chihiro, right?", followed by one with Aoi. Good way of telling people stuff about members. Or drawing a bad imitation of their face.

"Refreshed Face" segement: The host did some impression of song lyrics I think. Good luck keeping the girls behind that curtain in the future lol

"Moe Face" segment: Making up 3 cute lines based starting with H, K, T and some of the usual "Your bf was waiting for you" stuff.

Aoi the MVF (most valuable face lol), I agree altough Chiichan was a big contender, without even trying half of the time lol

I'm glad they have a show like this now, I can see it being gold for lesser known members. I've seen the members who were here now at work in shows so I'm really looking forward to seeing what others do with the format.
    I did see some new stuff from Aoi and Akiyoshi though.

Oh and the hosts are nice too imo, I find the AnDare hosts to be quite awkward at times however I like Abechan and his partner seems nice as well.

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I discover once again how Chiichan and Aoitan were awesome, both of them! They really shined during Hokamina.

Looking forward to see Boss, it can be pretty epic!

12. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Word! I'm also looking forward to Asuka, Iichan and Piichan on Hokamina.
    Shame that Chori and Tani aren't HKT anymore, they would've been epic on that show.

13. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    This show is totally awesome. And to think that I can't even stand watching Anta Dare for 5 minutes (but that might be because I'm more biased towards HKT girls [hehe])

14. fruitsrouges

fruitsrouges Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komadahiroka
    Twitter:
    4M_fruitsrouges
    This first ep was really great! I hope someone will sub this soon :)
    Forever ponkotsu captain was hilarious lol I laughed so hard ^^
    I'm really looking forward to the next episodes :)
    Waiting for a Imomu-chu episode :p

15. anai_chihiro27

anai_chihiro27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    anai_chihiro27
    I'll be waiting when all variety members will make us laugh more [hehe]

16. naochan48

naochan48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uekinao
    Twitter:
    nandiitamaa
    tonight duet Ueki with Abe-sensei right? Can't wait ^w^

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    No episode today, it airs every other Tuesday. I.e. a week with an episode, a week without, repeat.
    So the next one is on the 2nd of June.

Abechan-sensei (one of the hosts) posted this photo on twitter so I'm guessing that they filmed 2 ep's in one go last time:

tumblr_n5xiqjNEwx1syhq28o1_1280.jpg

Some members already posted the line-up with which they filmed: Akiyoshi Yuka, Kojina Yui, Ota Aika, Tanaka Natsumi, Tomonaga Mio, Yabuki Nako.

The others didn't post yet, making me think that they're in the 3rd episode. But we'll see next week. At least we know the members that are up in the next two.

18. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Seems like they did release a preview of some sorts.
    And in it they showed that they did a video-relay with the AnDare episode being recorded at the same time back then.

3a292df5e0fe9925fc5104aa36a85edf8cb171ee (1).jpg f01f3a292df5e0fea645e4fb5e6034a85fdf72ee.jpg 94eef01f3a292df5de9ec1efbe315c6035a873ee.jpg 8c5494eef01f3a291095b8349b25bc315d607cee.jpg b48f8c5494eef01f0649753fe2fe9925bd317dee.jpg f3deb48f8c5494eecb7f62e32ff5e0fe98257eee.jpg af51f3deb48f8c54ae8ea8d538292df5e1fe7fee.jpg fdfaaf51f3deb48fb534cc24f21f3a292cf578ee (1).jpg

19. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    OMG Mio with horns is :cute:

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Wait. Is that Capt. Aichan I spy in the second-to-last image? Oh shi*! They really need to hurry with that episode.

Also, agreed. Mioten with the little horns. Super cute!:cute::cute: Always super cute Mioten!:cute::cute::inlove::inlove: