1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2014 Stage48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Exit Poll

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    The Stage48 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Exit Poll

First, apologies for the lateness in getting this set up. This was supposed to go live the day after the latest 2-shot event, but well, with how events turned out on 5/25 I didn't have the heart for this nor did it seem the right time. The sousenkyo is still going on though, so as per tradition we will be counting the votes that the international fans cast for the girls in the upcoming 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo. With the number of eligible spots up to 80 this year, I really do hope we'll get even more participation than ever before!

As usual, this is an exit poll only. It is simply a count and a representation of how the international community as a whole voted, so don't lie on this. A few words from one of our administrators:
    You can cast votes here at: http://akb48-sousenkyo2014.jp

Rules/Directions

Unlike last year, due to this going up late, I can't really do a midpoint results revealing, so it'll be one time one week before instead and then of course the final results revealing before the actual revealing at Ajinomoto Stadium.

ACTUAL SOUSENKYO VOTING PERIOD
    May 20th, 10 a.m. - June 6th, 3 p.m. JST
    Stage48 1 Week To Go Results: Votes received from May 20th, 10 a.m. JST - May 30th, 3 p.m. JST, Results on same day/next day
    Stage48 Final Results: All votes received by June 6th, 9 pm JST, Results up ASAP

That gives you 6 hours from when the actual voting period closes to let me know how you voted, which should be plenty of time.

Please ask any questions you have here, and let's see if you can put your money where your mouth is, compared to the 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking! Have fun!

Votes received (359): bochang156 (2), karles48 (3), araishikeiwai (3), Li Li (22), Yagami Kumi (1), Chokochoko (5), kobwad (10), Jurina_Wota48 (5), filipinosayakafan (1), Sakura (14), True_Beginner (3), mieniem (7), FOAKB48 (4), Explorerdk (13), patapataful (8), JoltFiend (2), vutt (2), Kuura (3), MocchiMooch (3), Silenka (2), Snowman81 (2), Voughtkampff (32), ranko (4), landax (5), DreamingPebbles (32), Ale_Honmayan (10), infinitehippos (10), YoonAddict (4), allansson (1), otoppoi (10), gocchisama (5), Sayaka.Sakura92 (25), notsolittlej (1), Mimi (1), Zakarum (23), Reveen (50), Erin. (1), satchan (4), idkidkidkldk (4), Super_Luigi (5), moomookan (2), Corinth (5), ranchu (3), jovviny (4), toddvanzetti (3)

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  2. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Hi, if i bought votes from you (which will not be entered by me), it still counts as my own votes right?

thanks! :)

3. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @ithebigc: Thank you for doing this again this year! I haven't received my voting codes yet, but I'll PM you as soon as I'm done voting.

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    what was our previous record? I think it was around 600 votes right?

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

PM sent. Thanks for doing this again! :)

6. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    PM sent. Thanks for doing this.

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

iirc HRP's scheme netted at least 1100 or something around that figure. Added to that was whatever else people got through other means.

8. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    A little more than that. You can check it here.

9. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Done, thanks!

10. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Oh we had 2141 votes last year? I didn't remember the number. On one hand it's an impressive number for our forum, but on the other hand it's not even enough to make someone rank in the prelims...

11. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    For everyone, I've already counted quite a few votes, I just haven't updated the "Votes received" section yet because I'm flying to Osaka today (for no reason, since our events were canceled). Any votes received before the deadline for the "1 week to go rankings" will be counted and the usernames will be updated before results are released, I'm just more focused on counting right now.

Yup! They will be counted automatically under your name as soon as I enter them so you don't even have to report them to me. Please see here for more details: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...each-limited-details-inside.7622/#post-861567

Yeah, we had a LOT last year! Well, like you said, comparative to the size of our forum. I'm hoping we can reach the same amount this year, but that might be hard without HoneyRoastedPeanuts selling votes for as cheap.

Each year just gets bigger and bigger. 2141 votes might not be enough for a member to enter the preliminaries, but votes for many of the girls, especially the lower rankings where sometimes 1 vote can determine a higher or lower rank, can make a big difference.

12. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Because I stupidly forgot to reserve the second post of this thread for the final results and I can't reassign the posters of posts anymore under the new forum software, I had to create a new thread just for results, which can be found here:http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-2014-stage48-sousenkyo-exit-poll-results.7865/

Preliminary results are in the second post, please comment in that thread! It'll be interesting to see how much it changes between now and 1 week later. Keep in mind, this is only up to all votes submitted 3 pm JST yesterday or earlier.

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Oh wow I didnt know the existance of this thread

14. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    PMed =) I find it really interesting to see how everyone on here is voting, and the prelims were so good too! =D

15. hitsugaya_

hitsugaya_ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hitsugaya775
    has been sent ... please check it :D

16. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I got alert alert for this, but I didn't vote...:(

17. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Admin

Oshimen:
    48 x 404
    Twitter:
    48nefi
    Same here... (I guess I should put alerts off... edit: these alerts are as good idea as snowballs in hell...)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  18. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I'm confused, I got an alert for this... I voted, but only once... and it should be obvious on who I did though... not sure what i'm supposed to do here... just send the OP about who I voted? Huh?

19. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    If you didn't vote, that's alright too. Apparently there's people who did, yet aren't aware of the thread. It's just to make sure people won't complain later that we didn't "tell" them. :rolleyes:

Obviously nothing if you already did. It's just a reminder for everyone else.

Now that wouldn't be making a lot of sense. It's the forum that's sending it out so you're supposed to see them. It's not like we're sending them out for every little fart. Usually it's gonna be something relatively important. In this case it's because members were saying they didn't notice the thread.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  20. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    done.....
    but it seems ithebigc is busy with this (۳˚Д˚)۳

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.