1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    I am having religion, Danish (duh...?), English and physics/chemistry. One for every week in June :wall:

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Ah, school. Don't miss it one bit.

Well, maybe the social aspect. All the friends in one place, instead of being spread all throughout the world.

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Each stage of life has good things and bad things (I know it because I've already gone though some of them). It's true that adults have (usually) more money to spend, they are mostly free to do what they want, they don't have to study the lesson or go to school...but, on the other hand, they must go to work (those lucky enough to have a job), they must pay a lot of things (when you're young your parents pay almost everything but, when you're living on your own...), they have more 'duties' (for example, when they get married and have children, they have far less free time than when they were still single), they start to have health problems...the best advice is to enjoy each stage...because they never come back...

4. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

How rich are this guys??!!! :omg:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. karles48

A contestant on Pasapalabra (the Spanish version of 'The alphabet game', 'Password') won 1,3 million euros today... :awesome:

6. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    Hi, I'm a newbie...is there an introduction thread, besides the arrivals/departures one? :)

7. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

No, we only have the one. Is there any reason you feel a second would be needed? My guess would be that you didn't want to answer all of the questions laid out in the initial post (although I see that you've done this anyway). There's no requirement to answer all of them. You can skip whichever ones you want and add additional information if you wish to do so.

8. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    Ok, thanks ;)

9. karles48

Yes, that's the only specific thread for that but, if you check the STAGE48 Lobby subforum, there are a lot of threads about personal details and tastes...how old you are, how tall you are, where you are from, the languages you speak...

10. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    It has been so long I didn't open Stage48...

Before that... I think too many people opens AKB48 website until I can't load the images at all..
    upload_2014-5-30_16-38-24.png
    Prove that I've not beeing in Stage48 for long time:
    upload_2014-5-30_16-39-32.png
    (Woah... 64 pages already?)

Anyway, this is post dump thread...
    Once again, I'm here!

Now, I just want to write FAQ about myself and put links to this post whenever other people ask something about me...

This also be inside spoiler as it's quite long...
    Famous Answers and Questions
    (of a not-famous person... me)
    Q1. What's your gender?
    Q2. Are you a girl?
    Q3. You're a boy, is't?
    Q4. JUST TELL ME YOUR GENDER!
    A1-4: My gender is always secret... :fear:

Q5. You say English is your third language, really?
    A5. Yes~~ English is my third language... Not second nor native...

Q6. You say you came from Sungai Lalang but why you're born in Alor Setar?
    A6. Sungai Lalang is my home town, whereas Alor Setar is my birth place... Some languages differentiate between 'home town' and 'birth place' while some are not, I aware that... I was born in Hospital Besar Alor Setar in Alor Setar and once my mum and I discharged, we went back to our home in Sungai Lalang... So, I would say I'm from Sungai Lalang, not from Alor Setar...

Q7. You say you don't have credit cards, how do you buy things?
    A7. Well... I have so many friends that can help me buy... I will just transfer money to their account and ask them to help me buy it... :p

Q8. Can you drive a motorcar?
    A8. Yes, but I don't have a motorcar driving license yet... :fear: Particularly because the fees to obtain a license is quite expensive... But I do have 'motorcycle license'... just don't have the car version...

Q9. Why you didn't have LINE?
    Q10. Why you don't use WhatsApp?
    Q11. Why don't you use KakaoTalk?
    Q12. Hey, try to use WeChat...
    A9-12. BLAME MY PHONE... Samsung Galaxy Y (cheap phone RM358 but that's actually expensive for me) came with small internal storage and it has already full and thus I can't install any apps anymore...

Q13. You have Instagram but didn't update it?
    A13. I installed Instagram on my mother's phone and use it to update... Since the phone is now 'down' or 'broken' (software issue) and so I wouldn't update my Instagram anymore until the phone can be repaired/restored...

Q14. How do you open your email if you can't install any apps anymore?
    A14. I use the mobile browsers, moron! :fear:

Q15. You hate Jews? (using small font because sensitive)
    A15. No, I hate Israel's terrorists only, but I didn't hate Jews... Use your common sense and see the world...

Q16. What's the cases of 'hudud' in Malaysia?
    A16. I don't know... And I don't care... Just ignore the news...

Q17. Governments... Pro or anti?
    A17. Neither... I want to make my own government that neutralize both parties... Screw the current pros and antis...

Q18. Why I didn't see your real picture?
    A18. My identity is secret... :p

Q19. You're an WOTA?
    A19. maybe......

Q20. When did you starts liking AKB48?
    A20. Starting on the day I watched one of AKB48's live streams on YouTube...

Q21. You're high school student?
    A21. moto... I mean ex-student... :p I'll go to Universiti Teknologi MARA for diploma in some months...

Q22. How old are you?
    A22. Count it yourself... My birth date is 18th October 1996...

Q23. Have you ever went to Jpop or Anime events?
    A23. Never... :( Because the event is too far... Furthermore, I don't have transport to go to the events (which usually held at Kuala Lumpur) and public transport is too expensive for me...

Q24. Do you want to go to Japan?
    A24. Of course, some days in the future, who don't want to go to awesome country like that? :awesome:

Q25. When I call you, it goes to voicemail....
    A25. It's a known issue by my service provider Maxis, don't blame me.. :p

Q26. What happened to your cosplay plan?
    A26. Postponed due to insufficient money...

Q27. Where did you hang out more?
    A27. Facebook~

Q28. Can you sub [enter video name]?
    A28. Hardsub: No... [hehe] Softsub: Depends on the video...

Q29. Why AKB48 SHOW! episode 7 and above (Malay sub) didn't release until now?
    A29. Postponed due to insufficient time... Plus I'm focusing on Sailor Zombie Malay sub...

Q30. Why did you release Malay sub of Sailor Zombie when UKN48 released them?
    A30. UKN48 (along with TeamJuri, don't forget them!) released English and INDONESIAN subtitles, not MALAY... If you still thinks Indonesian and Malay is same language, go to Indonesia and say "HEI BUDAK!" loudly in public and see what they do to you!!! ("Budak" just meant "Kid(s)" in Malay but it meant "Slave(s)" in Indonesian)

Q31. Can you teach me Japanese?
    A31. I didn't (officially) learn Japanese yet... :fear: So, no! Anyway, all of my translations are using common senses of words used in particular videos after watching so many other subbed materials such as anime, drama, MV and others. Plus my knowledge in Chinese (my second language) are helping me in recognizing Japanese Kanji....

Q32. Your grammar is wrong, fix it please?
    A32. ENGLISH IS MY THIRD LANGUAGE, SCREW THE GRAMMAR!! (and I think your sentence's grammar was also wrong)

Q33. You're interested in arts?
    A33. No... I'm more to science...

Q34. Do you want to learn additional languages?
    A34. Yes, JAPANESE!

Q35. Can you read Arabic?
    A35. If it provides furigana (I mean the tajweed) then I can read, however I don't understand 95% of it...

Q36. Can you write Japanese?
    A36. I can write, but it maybe in wrong stroke orders... This is because I'm using the Chinese ways to write Japanese... [hehe]

Q37. Can you read Korean?
    A37. I can read, write and type Korean but I cannot understand at all unless borrowed word...

Q38. I'm chatting with Malaysian friend but they cannot understand 'qing kong'?
    A38. You mean 青空 right? Malaysia's Chinese usually use 青 for green (especially youngsters), so 青空 means 'green sky' and that is ridiculous! There's no GREEN sky in Malaysia... [hehe] However, high educated person or China's Chinese will know that 青 can be used for both green and blue, not just green... Next time, substitute 青空 with 藍天 (lan tian) and surely they will understand 'blue sky'...

Q39. Why you don't vote Takamina?
    A39. I only have one vote and I shall vote my kami-oshi, Watanabe Mayu instead of voting other members... (And I thought no one should force other people to vote for any member, right? It's up to peoples)

Q40. I thought you wore spectacles?
    A40. Yes, only at home... :p

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Did anybody ask you any of those songs or did you just ask yourself? :|

12. MuhdNurHidayat

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    Ask songs??

Which post are you replying to?? :hmm:

I didn't found any questions about songs inside this thread
    (or the search function has been down again? I need to report if it down...)

If you're saying about my FAQ, the questions are chosen from 1000++ questions that people asked me in Facebook, Twitter, Spring.me, Stage48 PM, Hello!Online PM, Instagram, Ameba PM, old MySpace, Steam, MyAnimeList, Weibo, CureCos, WorldCosplay, and other websites...
    It's because those questions were asked too much and I don't want to re-answer everytime... I will just link them to that post...
    :^^;:

I've been using this thread to write many infos that I link it back to other website...
    Previous posts are about the (nearly unknown) Malaysian language...
    (Because many people are assuming Malaysian and Indonesian is 100% same and called it "Indonesian" for both (that's offensive to me) but that's not true at all, the differences is so many, if you still consider they're "same", then I can consider Spanish and English is "same"... or consider Chinese and Japanese is "same"... they're not same!)

13. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm Las Vegas bound next month for vacation!!!! :banana::banana::banana: Paaaatayyyy

14. sorahana

sorahana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Karate by a 7 year old girl :shock:

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Just randomly looking videos on dm, i found this Mayu clip. I noticed she really dont have big boobs just like in magazines. Just below normal. Almost flat. (dont hate me, mayu fans :fear: )

Oh and i like girls in Christmas customes

Still Mayu looking kawaii as always. Now i´m off to Rena´s video. :awesome:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  16. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    @Weezon

Mayuyu and Rena looking as beautiful as ever.:blush:

17. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. cometerz48

cometerz48 Kenkyuusei

Hello, I'm new here ._.

I was wondering if there is any fanfic thread around here. If not, I think this place can use some of it :D

19. MuhdNurHidayat

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    Maybe you can start your own thread for your fanfic inside "The STAGE48 Theatre"?

A lot of people are posting their fanfic inside there, plus there's an archive.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?forums/the-stage48-theatre.3/

----
    I'll start learning Diploma in Computer Science, but I've always interested in digital stuffs since primary school year-3. When I read about something related to digital, I can't stop reading it until the end of an article. :p

Today, I've been reading about digital television broadcasting...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_television_in_Malaysia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_television_transition

But what I still confuse is why the heck the article states Malaysia started a few years ago and will completely switch in 2015 when majority of use are still receiving analogue broadcast and some media stated 2015 is the year to start the very first digital broadcast (and not to completely switch yet)?

Furthermore, my FullHD HDTV clearly states that the TV broadcast being received is still the old format: PAL (analogue 576i) and not digital at all...
    upload_2014-6-5_19-53-13.png

20. karles48

There is some kind of concert in the neighborhood, and the group is singing rock versions of songs from Dr.Slump, Crayon Shin-Chan, Mazinger Z, Dragon Ball... :^^;:
    PD: and now songs from The big bear of Tallac...and 3000 leagues in search of mother... :shocku:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014