Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. arieffpaji

arieffpaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    i hope Juri didn't color her hair like Myao and Miyu.... I like black hair. :blush:
    :blush::blush:

2. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

She would usually be Yuria's under in Labrador Retriever performance but meanwhile Yuria is presence then she became Milky's under on Ichiban Song, still back row :^^;:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I really enjoyed the medley (Beginner, Flying Get, Manatsu no Sounds Good, Sayonara Crawl) performance though, it's rare to see the kouhais get pretty decent screen time with all those great senpais around :cute:

Just saw that AKBINGO front page with 12th gen trio in it, would be better if Ryouka also included and team ksgk is back again :D

If the rumor about 38th single being an AKB only single is true, I'd be really really looking forward to it
    It's such a long time since they have AKB members only to release a single, let's just hope so

3. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    If anyone wants to get the same iPhone cover as Juri

http://tinyurl.com/nbw8rol
    (The color on the right, "Rose Pink")

[​IMG]

But she might have a new cover by now :^O^:

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

@Pollinic oh hey long time no see you here! that's a great finding.
    One of her favorite things to do is online shopping (and real life shopping too). So we might be able to find a lot of her items on any online shop site like amazon or any others :lol:

@Nclm An AKB only single would be cool. Not only for development matter but also to keep her popularity high. Anyway, even if she does appear, she will still get the back-row position anyway. It might be better though, maybe like one step forward from the back. But still won't be a strategic position like she had in B Garden. I wish B to have some more comedial-themed MV like sokode inu again :lol:

@arieffpaji I don't think she will change her hair color anytime soon. She once talked about it when Renacchi did, but then she said black suits her more and she likes it. I personally think brown or even blonde won't suit her :lol: Her natural color is already at its best <3 I will 100% agree with that

Anyway, the undergirls MV shooting seems to take place two days ago (wednesday). So far, there are still no clue about any seifuku whatsoever. Usually when it comes to shooting, Juri will at least put a photo with stickers covering it all around :lol: I am kind of curious how this UG song is gonna turns out. Whether the name is really ichiotsu! or another, will be answered later. I just hope it's gonna be catchy enough.

[​IMG]
    ----------------
    This week FRIDAY Yu Satsu
    [​IMG]

"Juri is a good friend in the same age. We attend school together. Congratulations for the 28th rank in sousenkyo!" - Kato Rena

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  5. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
  6. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Didn't read it all but their goal is to get her into senbatsu with 50,000 votes.
    They will use Twitter a lot in order to spread the love. So basically you can make sure you retweet and follow other Juri fans, and post something about her as often as you can.

7. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    Jurichan in AKB48 A to Z Documentary during aired AKB48 SHOW! yesterday (07/05)

On July 12th, Jurichan and Naanya as representatives of Team B will go to TOHO Cinema Namba and Umeda for the stage greetings of AKB48 Documentary "The Time Has Come" screening. There will also be another girls attending, from NMB48 until Team 8's members. Cannot wait to see the media taking picture of her

====================
    In short, as Pollinic said, is to get Juri into senbatsu as well as increasing awareness of her in public. The campaign has already started in the latest sousenkyo with the well known twitter hashtag "Juri Time" (#じゅりタイム). I think they're thinking to expand their area into another social media such as youtube, and any others. About the retweet thingy, some fans are puting a picture's quality rank based on number of retweets

1~10RT→ Ugly
    11~30RT→ Quite ugly
    31~50RT→ Ordinary
    51~70RT→ Quite cute
    71~100RT→ Cute
    101~300RT→ Pretty cute
    301〜→ Superior girl

So when you tweet a Juri picture, the more retweet you get, the more beauty it will be considered. Of course, some people might have different perspective, but let's take it positive. It means people have a lot of enthusiasm to support her. Even from just the smallest thing like this :lol: Anyway, I think for overseas fans it's quite hard to get even a 50 retweets. Even on my TeamJuri account, getting 30+ RT is something rare to occurred :lol:

8. arieffpaji

arieffpaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Hey, tell me more about Juri... why her nickname not juri-chan ???

9. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

@arieffpaji because that's her name :lol: but sometimes members calling her with Jurichan
    Well, in Japan adding suffix of one's name is just likely to show honorific
    -chan usually used for girl though
    In this case it can mean that the person is either cute or younger than you

What do you want to know about Juri? I'm sure @Stankovic may be able to help answering, I'll help too if I can ;)

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Jurichan as well as others ranked members will have their swimsuit page in the upcoming weekly magazine named AKB48 Sousenkyo! Swimsuit Surprise 2014. Considering there is gonna be tons of girls, I doubt there will ever be a solo page for her. But, hope must not be derailed here. At least she's an undergirls and the upper the rank is, the more promotion one can receive. But still, the main exposure will be the senbatsu member. Though it won't hurt for more "Juri magazine appearance". Oh, and this gonna make the 4th swimsuit magazine appearance of her in her whole AKB career :lol: The magazine will be released on August 4th

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4081021813

@arieffpaji I think your question has been answered well by @Nclm
    Even though the official writes her nickname as "Juri". But if you watch most stage performances (or daily updates), members are calling her as Jurichan instead. Of course, some others, especially 12th gen members or members in her age will call her with Juri or Juri-san (for those who are younger than her), that's normal. But older member like Miichan or even in her team Yukirin, address her as Jurichan. Beside, she also has various nickname like Juriko, Jururi, which made by Ricchan and Yuihan. Beside, official-written nickname isn't really something absolute. Most nicknames are even known through daily activities and any event that have occurred to such member, or maybe just a way for another people to call someone. Like Tanochan who is also addressed as Denchan, or Ricchan who most members around her like to call Kawaei instead.

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    Just a day gap before the other performance. Wow, her days of rehearsal really paid off for those two good stages. Somehow, I am kind of glad to see Yukirin keeping her absence all day long from B stage lol. Her position is such a precious stuff for her. Not only we got a good camera but her on the front. But too bad she isn't really Labrador's front row. Yet, the camera portion is still way larger than normal younger members. Oh talking about young members in KTB. Kuramochi Team B really now turns into what we suspected from Yokoyama Team A. A team consist of bunch young girls. With Mayu and Yuki recently taking too many absence, the only noticeable senpai remain is Mocchi, Akicha, and Oya :lol: Even Oya actually doesn't receive as much screentime as member like Seichan in LOD :lol Juri said she is still nervous without her senpai presence. I think whether she want it or not, she will need to get used to the condition as soon as possible. Because only in a matter of time, there eventually will be no "senpai" left and she will be the one who her junior look upon. But I guess at the moment, she plays well.

Oh, and her schoolmate just had her birthday too. Not only Juri celebrated Renacchi's birthday again, but they also had a shooting together for FLASH. Yay! another release! There is still no clue whether it's a gravure shot or just a normal coverage. Only less than 2 weeks before her UTB release :banana:

[​IMG]
    Jurichan's pancho shot from today Team B performance (07/10)

12. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Like any other members who go for the screening, Jurichan also had her time! On July 12th, together with Naanya, representing Team B and AKB48, she went to Osaka for the stage greetings of AKB48 Documentary in TOHO Cinema Namba and Umeda. There were also Nagano Serika, Yamada Nana, and Ota Nao from Team 8, as well as NMB48's Team N's Kishino Rika and Muro Kanako. Like all of her visit to Osaka, she seem to always enjoy the tasteful of local culinary, takoyaki in the waiting room :lol: Haha, I hope she won't drop the ketchup on to her parker again. She also bought some souvernirs for Ricchan at her time here.

[​IMG]

Back in the old days, we used to hope for Juri to get assigned to an unit. Recently, there wasn't even any active and productive sub unit on these days (well, not really all but most). The chance for an unit appearing is from zero to hundred during this time. Everything is still possible yet just has never happened. But anyway, like Isshin said during the March shooting of Sailor Zombie, there is gonna be new unit that only made for this drama. Well, he was never specifically saying it to be "Milk Planet" only! Even though they have no name, but with those awsum sailor seifuku, they bring you the lovely song (Mutsumi-made song in the drama), Saisho no Ai no Monogatari (First Love Story). In episode 12, there is gonna be both dancing and singing scene for this song. To be quite honest, the song sounds more catchy than the current main single Kokoro no Placard. I just hope they're gonna have the fulll version of it in DVD/Bluray box or even better to make their own single which likely won't ever happened :lol:

Sailor Girls (Juri, Naanya, Ricchan) - Saisho No Ai No Monogatari
    http://soundcloud.com/stkvc48/sailor-girls-jurichan-naanya-ricchan-saisho-no-ai-no-monogatari-od-rip

[​IMG]

Well, the gravure shots of post-sousenkyo is coming soon she said.
    I know that during her age, woman's body shape might be quite unstable as she can looks fat or even too thin. At the moment, she's still normal but her body in junjou shugi clearly tells us it is not something slim to be looked at on gravure shot. If she really wish to be that slim like Yuki, she will need to work more on her diet :lol: oh wait, she just tasted the street in Osaka a while ago lol

[​IMG]

Btw talking about Junjou Shugi. I just made an english hardsub with 1080p resolution of her Junjou Shugi center. The video takes place of her July 8th theater performance where she looked so astonishing with curly hair, and I think it fits her well in Junjou more than any she ever tried. Just in case someone want to see it too

DOWNLOAD (DevHost)​

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I have never had an issue with Jurichan's weight. Infact, I feel she has a nice body. You seen her in Wasshoi B, those overalls look mighty nice on her.:D:fear:

Loved the Sailor Girls song. But that could be my bias.:p I am having a hard time being objective inspite of my Naanya bias. And I am usually really good at ignoring my biased emotions.:cool:

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Don't get me wrong, I have always seen her perfect :inlove: that is why I also called it the best junjou shugi she ever played, despite the fact some people said she looks "bigger" with her hair untied in that red-astonishing costume.
    However, her standard of a good shape is certainly different than me, and I think it's a good thing for her to have something to pursue. We always left with Juri of the old days who didn't even know what to strive beside heading for actress :lol: But then she has aimed to go to the top, then she got addicted to acting, now she also want to look as good as possible. She is an image conscious already, and for a girl on her age as well as being an idol, I think it's normal to be in good shape :awesome: I meant, her fans is not just we two. Btw, it's funny how Maachun teased her breast at the latest wasshoi B and pointed it out while the lyrics was on B! B! B! :lol: She seemed to be so happy with Maachun on the stage

and her labrador is still the best :mail:
    [​IMG]

15. foteito

foteito Kenkyuusei

That akbingo preview.... Juri looks so good :inlove: In terms of looks shes top tier in akb for sure :drool:

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

She looks pretty cute in the preview. Hopefully she receives some good commentary like the last one she played. I have to agree in terms of persona she might be the best haha. Her big face and that bang just looks perfect if combined. I remember an episode of bingo where Naanya said she looks more ugly is she take a photo with Jurichan :lol: I guess she's not the first person to say it. I remember it was Ayarin or Sakippe back in andare who said the same thing. Anyway, that outfit she will wear is actually the one she has used for 2shot and handshake event. She bought it together with Ryochan right 2 days before the slashing incident.

[​IMG]

They...seriously should give her more chance to appear in magazine. Other than UTB which will be released on 23rd, she also had a FLASH shooting together with Kojimako, which I think will be awesome. Still not sure what it is, but my bet is, it's gonna be the casual "next ace bla bla bla" thing. But I guess to see her appearing is just good enough. She has a lot of coverages, photoshoots, and shooting lately. The other that we can be sure is her AKB shinbun coverage with Renacchi. It covers around their thought to be able to rank into Under Girls from not ranking in at all.

To summary it, her release soon will be:
    • AKB Shinbun. Coverage of thought after ranking in sousenkyo with renacchi. Released on July 18th
    • UTB+. Solo swimsuit. Released on July 23rd
    • Gravure Prime! FLASH Special 2014 September Issue. Next generation segment with Renacchi. Released on August 8th
    a blur scan of JuriRena in AKB Shinbun
    [​IMG]

============

ANA x AKB48 Challenge for ASIA will be conducted in Cultural and Artistic Center in Shanghai, on July 27th 2014. Participating members to represent each groups are:

AKB48: Takahashi Juri, & Kitahara Rie
    SKE48: Ishida Anna
    NMB48: Murase Sae
    HKT48: Anai Chihiro
    JKT48: Chikano Rina
    SNH48: Zhao Jia Min, Zhang Yu Ge, Qiu Xin Yi, & Suzuki Mariya

http://www.dreamchallengers.com/jp/event/140729_shanghai/index.html

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  17. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Whoa there are many updates, thanks for all the updates as usual @Stankovic
    IMO her body is already nice but if she really wants to go for diet to be perfect is also okay
    Just don't go dieting too much as she needs more energy for all the busy schedules, being healthy is more important to me :blush:

That Labrador Retriever :cute: I wonder if anyone have the video or link for that performance? besides the full LOD of course since my quota isn't that much :fp:

LOL Maachun and Juri is really the moodmaker of team B :lol:

Now time to grab the final episode of Sailor Zombie, UKN48 and TeamJuri (Stankovic) really did an awesome job with those super fast subbing releases ;)

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    During Team B's nationwide tour 2014 in Shiga Prefecture on July 20th, Juri was assigned to BLUE ROSE along with Oshima Ryoka, Izuta Rina, and Umeta Ayano. This one is quite a surprise but I somehow glad my wish for her to be given a cool / dark themed song is fulfilled :lol: Or maybe the management just have the same taste on what to give to her :lol: Anyway, this song is quite a difficult one like Ryochan said but I think with Juri doing fine on UZA won't really be a problem on the choreo. BLUE ROOOSEE IS COOOL! I hope the recording dvd will be released soon. That outfit makes her look sexy, but that odango style is just unsynchronized :D She should've used curly style and she will rocks the stage. She also performed Boku no Sakura with Maachun, Ikomachan, Mayu, Yuki, and Mocchi.

@Nclm: Which date of performance do you want? I do have some to upload. Though I won't be able to do it anytime soon as I barely could reach my laptop. I'm even thinking to karaoke sub it like junjou shugi (if I have time), especially one that has juri doing that wan-wan hands gesture in the "bokura wo...." part. It's just pweety cute

[​IMG]

19. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Daaamn, she performed 'Blue Rose'.. I'd love to see this :cute: and when did she perform 'UZA'? Is there a video?

20. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Can't wait to see Blue Rose performance, I'll be sure to surf here and there to see if someone upload it later
    She looks soooooo cool there :cute: though I agree that her hairstyle is a mismatch but still I'm sure the performance is a badass one
    @Stankovic really? Thanks a lot, I'll wait if you upload the one in that gif because that wan-wan gesture really looks cute :D