Single SKE48 15th [Bukiyou Taiyou] 07/30/2014

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Apr 20, 2014.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    what do you mean gutted

E got many of their ori E girls back (Kyon, Ayachan, Makiko, Koami) while still retaining their top members from 2013 (Umechan, Non, Rena) yet still got another super senbatsu (Akarin)

E is the current all star teamw with basically everything you can ask for imo

if anything KII was gutted badly, they took their super senbatsu girls (Ayachan & Akarin) and all stacked them in E, if only they stayed in KII, we would have 4 super senbatsus evenly distributed between 3 teams (WMatsui in S & E and Ayachan/Akarin in KII)

2. jurina<3

jurina<3 Kenkyuusei

I love Team KII new song! :inlove: Can't wait for Team S and E's songs to come out!

3. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Oooh that KII sounds good! Honestly I didn't have a lot of hopes since the only song I liked from Mirai to wa? was the Samsung one, but this is turning out great! :^O^: Can't wait for the PV previews. I really wonder if the team centers are staying the same as pre-shuffle though...

4. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm really interested about the centers as well.. maybe we'll get some surprises? NAO CENTER RIGHT NOW :worthy:

5. ghee

ghee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Awww, that KII preview :^O^:
    Take my money, SKE48 :hehe:

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I do not think that SKEdresses sooo bad ... I think it is very beautiful. Song Name and dresses color look gorgeous! Like The Sun :^O^: It is very simple and elegant and not too flashy and not openly, but fresh and Summer. + I think sometimes not wear shiny and short outfits right!

The Team KII song ... not bad, but it is too early to talk about it :whistle:

and I think... SKE48 [Bukiyou Taiyou] is best summer single! in this year :1st:

7. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I think I might be in the minority but machiawasetai is literally my second favorite SKE b-side ever and I wish we'd get more songs like that! can't wait for the team E preview!

8. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm gonna need more songs like Zakuro from Sansei Kawaii :worthy: Cool, beat-heavy electropo with a robotic formation dance? Hell yes. I seriously think that is one of SKE's best songs. The arrangement is so perfect that I listen to the instrumental just as much as the original track! Plus, Mizuho center! :inlove: And Yukko really stood out because of her dance skills. And the lyrics are so unique! And the PV was a nice concept too.

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

10. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

All the songs from this single are perfect, omg :hehe: Excited for Team E now! (And Dasu, Tsuma & Nita haha)

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Team S is slightly in my opinion better than Team KII song. Happy to see higher standard of songs (compared to Mirai to wa?)
    Ah two weeks to go! XD

12. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Team S song sounds like an anime song. Very cool, I like it ;)

13. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Team S is anime-idol-like. This song very likeable to be an a-side! I love it!

But, does this song just too fast? I feel like the audio is fasten 1.20x
    Anyway, the chorus is really innate for me! Bad news, they really like Idoling!!! - Shine On!

14. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    Woah I love this single! Btw, if I buy the limited edition from cdjapan, what bonuses will I get?
    I am planning to get Type-A. I will either buy from cdjapan or from my local store when it is out. Depending on which one has more bonuses :p

15. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Looks like all awesomeness went to SKE this time.:awesome: I'm still annoyed with the fact that CDJapan hasn't put up the covers yet, neither do they mention any internal or external bonuses.:(

16. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

Awwww the Team S song sounds so anime-y I love it! Milky and Jurina's voices sound interesting together. I can't wait for Team E :D

17. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Very nice :) The Team S song is pretty fun. I enjoy it, but I foresee a really boring PV. Probably in a school, everyone in seifukus, random running shots though they don't really seem to be going anywhere important, etc.

18. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I don't think I've stated my opinion on Bukiyou Taiyou yet, so here it is!

I LOVE it! It's an absolutely gorgeous song, and although the strange chants threw me off at first, I now think they're another element that makes the song great. The PV is also lovely. To be honest, I didn't expect it at all. SKE is the last group I'd expect to have a ballad song during the summer.

I'm also in love with the KII song and the S song. They're both very different from one another. The KII song has a gorgeous instrumental and I love the "oooo~"s in the background of the verses. I'm hoping for a really cool PV for this one.

The S song is exactly what I'd expect for S: extremely fast-paced, cheery, and upbeat. No complaints here!

19. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    So far, I have NO problems with this single :p I think it may just be my favorite 48G single of the year.

Unless of course, Team E's song falls flat haha

20. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

fanmeeting with only 3 members?