1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawaei Rina (Ricchan) / 11th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

More pics. Anyone has a link to today's eps of Viking? Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky

if the video does not show watch the video here

Ricchan is there :V

3. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    ^ Nice :)
    Finally! I must admit I teared up when I saw the cast was off, I'm so glad :) The other good news, I won't be so over dramatic about her thumb's condition anymore [hehe]
    From her mobame
    [​IMG]

Viking hasn't been uploaded yet, not a good sign, the guy usually uploads the episode 1 or 2 hours after the broadcast, and it's been 4 and a half hours already. I'll check again later.

There is something else, she fixed her tooth.
    Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

She actually said in one of her mobame updates, that she replaced something, but I couldn't quite understand what was it. The way her tooth was before, was giving her a cute kid vibe, and it was ok when she was younger, but I was expecting that she will fix it eventually, since she is growing up after all. I like it, the way it is now, is more suitable for her age :) In some moments she didn't seem quite comfortable with it as well. Also, it seems she lost some weight?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  4. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    She looks so different with her tooth like that, lol! So much more mature. I loved her teeth before but I'm also loving the change. But what the hell is she wearing on two of those screencaps?! (But I love the shoes she was wearing in the studio [hehe][hehe])

5. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    you mean this?
    [​IMG]

She actually seems to like this outfit, 'cuz she is wearing it very often. She wore it at the elections as well. Maybe since the sleeves are wider, it was more comfortable for her to put it on while wearing the cast. I also can't say it one of my favs,I think the problem is in its length + her being a shorty, if she was wearing it with high heels, it would have been better. Clothes with high waist, seems to be a good choice for the shorties, like here, it makes her appear taller than she is.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Damn BMG how did you notice that! Good eye. I haven't seen any vids yets so I couldn't tell.

I'm indifferent about it. I need to see more. It still looks bent in to be honest. So I dunno.. I feel like if she were to fix it, it should line up better but I guess there's only so much you can do before needing braces which she probably isn't doing.

But YAY for the cast off. Her hand is looking as beautiful as ever. I knew it should be pretty much healed by now. That means she can at least participate in more things (with limited hand usage).

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nice to know Ricchan doesn't have a cast anymore!! Now we're sure that she got better. and she can also take part in all promotions of the new single, yay!! About her teeth, I'm surprised, I thought she'll keep it longer. Maybe wait after AKB to fix it, like Tomochin did. but anyway, it makes her look more mature now. Even though her previous teeth made her seem young/cute, but her fixed teeth look nice, and it's better for her, so I'm fine with it :3

Today's Viking with Ricchan, it's Youtube so it might get deleted soon... hurry and watch it ;D

She's so cute <3

8. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    ^ Ah, finally, thank you. Now let's take a better look at that Hollywood smile [hehe]

@L.Lawliet I know what you mean, but it's still a lot better than before, I mean from some angles it looked as her tooth was missing.. Actually, this is what I thought at first when I discovered her lol

9. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Regardless of whether she had fixed her tooth or not, she's still going to be our oshimen. :)
    So glad that she can at least promote KNP without worries now.

10. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    Yeah, that one! [hehe] It looks really bad but I also guessed looser clothes were more comfortable with her injured hand (and are generally more comfortable). I think my biggest problems with that dress is the choice of shoes and that it covers her shoulders fully and I love seeing them! :D I usually love the way she dresses, especially those collared shirts and other outfits we could see her wearing in her selcas after her injury, I hope she'll wore more shirts with collars often because she looks amazing in them:cute::cute: And I agree, I love high-waisted skirts/shorts in general and she seems to pull them off really well.

11. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    Loving her new smile :D She looks even more amazing!
    IMO, out of all the songs that she centered in, she looked the best in Tsugi no Season. That PV actually got me hooked into her. :inlove:

12. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Shouldn't we also include 'Kodoku na Hoshizora' where she centered with Mayu? I think I loved her there the most. She was so flawless <3
    mochichan00
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Actually, in that cut from Viking it seems as she won, the worst dressed among the female guests, 'cuz of that outfit.. Let's hope this will make her keep this potato sack out of her wardrobe for good :lol: It's very rear for me to dislike her choice for outfit, I'm usually impressed actually.
    Ah yeah, the shoulders, who doesn't like them [hehe] Here are some shoulders for you lol I love how she looks in this pics
    [​IMG][​IMG]

..and here is one bonus, I think most of you probably haven't seen it, since it was difficult to find. While watching Sailor Zombie, I was secretly hoping that she will change into this at some point :blush: ( a lot more suitable when fighting zombies than school uniform if you ask me lol)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  13. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    You're the best! Shoulders, shoulders, skin.... :cute::cute: Anyway. Sailor Zombie is a joke in general [hehe][hehe] It's such a dumb show yet still so enjoyable to watch, especially these newer episodes because it was pretty boring until up to the 5th~6th or so. Even though I loved those too because bitchy!Ricchan gives me life. [hehe] If Ricchan stood in front of me like that, I wouldn't hesitate even a second whether to allow her to shoot me or not. :hehe:

14. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Haha, yeah, bitchy Ricchan was pretty good and yes, the show is ridic and yet entertaining. This is why I can't decide whether to be happy or sad about her small participation in the show, lol. It sure lacked more Ricchan in it, and without a doubt, her acting level was the best of all the 3 leads. Also, it felt bad watching one supporting actress, Seira Maeda, taking the spotlight and stealing the show from the other 2 leads with her impressive acting.

15. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Ah she won worst dressed a couple months ago I believe. Forgot which show it was on but I think she lasted till the end? My memory isn't so good. Apparently the media thinks Kawaei is terrible at many things haha. I personally hate that outfit she "lost" with. It makes her look even shorter than she really is. Though honestly, I think she'll still look pretty no matter what she wears

@BMG: Nice commando Kawaei! Is that promo for Sailor Zombie? I'm waiting for her to get on the cover of a gun magazine. All the girls who've been on it look great (Sayanee did it at one point as well). Btw is there anywhere I should pick up with SZ? I stopped watching after ep 2 or 3 because Kawaei was disappearing and not much was happening in the show. Does Kawaei start picking up somewhere?

16. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    [​IMG]
    They went on a date [hehe][hehe]

Ricchan looks so good in that hat, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.... shoulders!!!!:blush::blush::blush:

17. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    ^ Yes, seems she heard your 'more shoulder exposure' request :p
    I keep wondering, so they just walk around in public places, without security and not even wearing masks.. very weird.

I think you are talking about 'London Hearts', but she didn't win first place, she was third ;)

Not really lol, she appears more only in episodes 6, 10 and will appear more in the last episode 12, that will be out tomorrow. Though I'd skip ep10 and watch only ep6 and ep12.
    I sincerely hope her next acting project will be more.. meaningful. Something like 'Shark'(or better), but with more scenes for her. I liked her more in 'Shark', maybe partly because her character is more likeable. One of my fav scenes <3

I know she is still going through castings for Hideo Nakata's next movie, but I wish it would be a different gender than horror. Well, whatever it will be, I'm excited to find out.

18. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Hey, we broke page 100! Yay!!!! Congrats everyone! :D :D

@BMG: Yeah that was the one. I guess she had one of the worst wardrobes. At least she's consistent haha.

Thanks for the show recs, I'll probably just download those. I actually haven't watched shark except a couple of her clips but she seems really awesome there. I DO HOPE she transitions out of this, side role, side kick phase. She needs to head to 2nd lead right now as the most logical progression.

And she's casting for another horror film? Or the genre is not decided? Ugh... I mean better than nothing but... nothing against those actors but horror is where Japanese idols start whether they can act or not (I seriously have no idea what's up with this trend - girls are good at acting scared?). There are rare cases where some veterans will go and do a horror again but generally speaking, horror is a rookie job. Again, nothing against the idols that do it. You all have to start somewhere but Kawaei should have already reached the point and fame where she doesn't need to do those. I know she's not Oshima Yuko but would you hear about Yuko taking a horror movie role? Probably not. Sigh... I guess I'm just venting my frustration because I know Kawaei is getting a lot better at acting and she deserves more than this.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It was announced during the last day of this year's RH.

He's the director of The Ring, Dark Water and The Complex (Acchan's first big movie after graduating), so... I guess he's kinda respected in the genre, at least. Some of his movies have had American versions, so that's something.

I'm between Ricchan and Annin to get it. Even though Annin already had a role in Ao Uni, getting the lead is another thing, and she could really become something in the movie scene. :D

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  20. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Whoa. She fixed her tooth... glad she didn't do it earlier though... I liked that about her. Like for the whole mecha-ike/haste & waste thing IMO having a jacked teeth smile when she laughed just fit that whole baka image perfectly. But ever since she took the stage on sousenkyo night... I don't really have a strong baka image of her anymore... so fixing her smile seems right IMO. Gotta start preparing myself for the day when Ryoka also fixes her teeth though. :fear: