TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
  2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    271-273 are Lucky Girl Ranking 2014, subbed by UKN48.

3. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    140812 AKBINGO EP301

Diva contest

Karen vs Chori // Nao vs Yuihan // Tano vs Naachan // Moekyun vs Miyupon

4. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I really enjoyed this episode. It is so nice to see girls in AKB that can sing :D Pretty please can we take those 8 and give them a single or something? Can one of them win Janken this year? And then sing live, regularly? Please?

Also, I am so thrilled for Moekyun that she got to take part in this. Screentime, and doing something like this, and doing it well despite obvious nerves? Awesome. It's awesome for the other girls as well of course, but particularly for a virtually unknown draftie.

5. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I LOVE the DIVA episodes! I love any of the girls singing solos live. Even if it isn't the best performance, I love to hear them sing. It's why I love AKB48 SHOW! performances so much.

I loved Karen's performance. Chori's surprised me more--I knew that she was a good singer but didn't think she could sing like that. She seemed pretty nervous, which I think affected her control, but it was very nice overall!

Yuihan has a very stable voice. Although some of the other girls surprised me with their power, Yuihan has great control of her voice despite it not being very strong. I loved Nao's powerful performance, but Yuihan's was very pleasant to the ears. She was smart to pick an Otsuka Ai song, I'm not surprised that it fit her so well!

Tanochan was so nice to listen to! Naachan was marvelous, and I think nerves caused her to lose control a bit during the chorus, but I really loved her performance.

I've never heard Moekyun sing before, so this was a first-time experience. She was nervous but she did so well. I found it funny how both of them chose oldies, haha. I don't think I've ever heard Miyupon sing live before. In fact, I've only heard her sing Romance Kakurenbo. Her voice is so much deeper and richer than what you'd expect just looking at her.

It's times like this when I wish more girls got serious vocal training. All eight of these girls have great potential.

Also, how many other DIVA segments have they had in the past? Do any of you know the dates for all of them? I think I've only seen one and it was a while ago. I'd like to rewatch them!

6. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    Why did they cut the Naachan part I want a full cover of her now :(

secret base is one of my favourites japanese songs and also that songs made me like AKB once in the past xD

7. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    These episodes are good, they get to the point and we get to hear the girls sing alone :1st: .

Chori was good! I didn't know what her voice was like, even if she was shy it was solid enough. Nao was awesome because she really went for it, she's so cute when she's nervous :inlove:. I love Yui's voice personally but her potential probably isn't as high as some of the others. Nana surprised me too, nice job :v: . Moekyun was cute and I ddn't know Miyupon sang that deep, lol.

8. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    EP177-179

Ranran vs Suuchan // Komari vs Myao // Yuttan vs Haachan
    Wasamin vs Miorin // Oya vs Amina // Harukyan vs Miyumiyu
    final stages

EP213-214

Komari vs Umechan // Wakanyan vs Ranran // Nakayan vs Miyumiyu -> vs Wasamin
    semis + final

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This week's episode is so good & interesting!
    For some of them, I already knew they could sing well, but for some others I had no idea, and it surprised me.
    We get to listen to the girls sing other singers' songs live + we discover new talents for some members, I love it! I hope they do it for more eps.

My favorite Karen singing performance will always be Hana wa Saku (live), it's too good.
    but she did quite well here too! She's a pretty good singer, and she has a very nice voice.
    I had no idea Chori could sing that well, she made me surprised, that was great!

Nao looked so nervous, it made her lose control of her voice at times, overall she did fine.
    Yui, I like her song choice haha Nice song! and she has good control, I like her voice.

Tano did pretty well, I also didn't know she could sing, but she's actually pretty good.
    Naachan, her voice is simple, but I really like it!! The song is nice too, I love her live.

Moekyun, she's cute! and she did great, especially for her age.
    I already knew Miyupon can sing, her version of Romance Kakurenbo is so nice.
    She also did well here, compared to others she has a more "husky" voice, it's a nice change.

Overall I like the type of voices like Naachan, Yui, Karen, Miyupon... although they all did well ;D

10. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Chori-Naachan final, let's go!!

11. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

I would have picked Tano to win her round just because she has the best control out of everyone that sang. Even if it was basic and not powerful, it was so pleasant.

Also echoing everyone on Miyupon, holy crap is her voice deep and strong. I love it!

12. amour

amour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

if the video does not show watch the video here

in that 4min. 4 sec mark, mind telling me which episode(s) is that part from?

13. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I was hoping someone would blow me away like Yuka did, but that would've been asking for too much.

All-in-all, I liked what I heard in this episode. No one really went for it, so I would've liked to hear more from everyone. I thought Tano and Moe had a lot of potential. This round of DIVA isn't as talented as past episodes, but they have a lot more to gain.

14. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

i also cannot believe that chori could sing as i always felt that she is a funny girl

15. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I think this was good fun and wish AKB might promote singing development with say a singing club for the girls with some raw material but not the development. Previous years had some pretty strong talent too, but nothing ever came of them within AKB...Yuka and Wasamin doing their thing outside of AKB really.

And if people think these things might be rigged or don't mean anything to the girls just watch Wasamin's reaction to one her performances (she had a throat infection (yet again, they plague her), but when asked refused to use it as an excuse for missing a couple of notes) in tears, then tears again when she won.

Want more singing, duets, solos competitions within AKB!

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I liked this episode too. I was so happy they chose eight members who all actually have singing potential rather than a group of girls who may or may not have an ability to sing.

What I noticed was in all four matches they chose the member who seemed to have the most potential rather than who sang the cleanest. They also consistently chose the member who picked the more challenging song to perform. The only decision that surprised me at all was Chori over Karen. I honestly thought Karen was superior. But truthfully it was very close. If they invested some effort into developing these girls' singing voices they could all be really good.

I want to see the winner go up against Wasamin! :1st:

17. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Chori's song choice was better and I thought she did fine so it was clear she'd win.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    That would not even be a competition. It would be a bloodbath. Wasamin would destroy these poor girls.:eek:

19. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Woah that new AKBingo episode was mind-blowing!

They've got more talent than I originally thought.

20. Suppy13

Suppy13 Kenkyuusei

Wasamin is a professionally trained singer so it isn't fair. Their is a lot of raw potential in the younger ones that are waiting to be tapped. If I was Akimoto I would take these 8 girls and other promising ones that have an interest in singing and give them proper vocal training. They would be able to compete with the more performance based groups out in Japan.

Chihori is HKT's 1st Gens best singer so I'm glad she can show people stable supported notes, very good chest voice. Tense and shaky during the high notes but considering her song understandable . Karen had a strong performance and probably would've beat anybody not Chihori and possible Miyupon she played it safe though and some notes sounded a bit nasally especially with the head voice usage, hopefully she doesn't do a Takamina and become super nasally instead of singing from the diaphragm.

Nao has great technique but was shaking all over the place from nerves girls good so she should settle her breathing and be calm its unfortunate how inconstant she is cause the foundations are there. Yui's technique isn't amazing but her soft tone fit her song perfectly (she knows what she can and can't do) needs a lot of training if she wants a solo career though which she does, she's a hard worker so she'll be fine.

Nana the big talent from 14th gen with a solid perf with well supported singing though she was tense a few times still though being a perfectionist she probably practiced like crazy. Tano's a better dancer than singer (hope they do a dance contest later) but she's also a decent singer, connected notes with a somewhat stable vibrato though not as supported and lacked strength probably form shallow breathing, training would benefit her a lot.

Moekyun for her age did okay when she wasn't straining outside her range, in her comfort zone she did well. Miyupon has one of my favorite tones amongst all of 48 groups tone aside, she did well. A lot of air though which shows a lack of breath control but she had the 3rd best showing after Chihori and Karen.
    12th gen really showing how strong they are with 3 strong singer in TanoRenPon which somehow sounds like a pokemon.

Yeah there's no Yuka or Nacchi but with good proper training their could be multiple Yukas, it also depends on how much they want to improve.

Lets hope one of these girls or any of the other promising ones that didn't perform end up winning Janken so that the concert lives are listenable as well as watchable.