1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 7th Single (Kokoro no Placard) 2014/08/27

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by anakdekan, Aug 12, 2014.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    open it with your own risk

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

is it "Plakat penanda isi hati"? hei I like that :cute:, thank you for the video :)

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Oh my god.....i got hooked :wall:

Another fancam

Someone write the lyric based on video

Ayayayayay... Ayayayayay...
    Ayayayayay... O Ayayayayay...

Lihat kesini, sebentar saja
    Ayo sadarlah pada keberadaanku
    Lihat kesini, lima detik pun
    Lihatlah diriku yang di dekatmu

Tetapi sebenarnya
    Walau mata bertemu
    Sebentar dan tidak sempat
    Mengucapkan apapun

Papan penanda isi hati
    Padahal jika kau melihat
    Pasti akan mengerti perasaanku

Jika disini aku tulis
    "Aku suka pada dirimu"
    Walau dada berdebar
    Walaupun berkeringat
    Bisa ungkapkan cinta

Give me a chance, sekali saja
    Berdoa sendirian sambil menunggu
    Give me a chance, kebetulan pun
    Ayolah kau menengok ke arahku

Harus beranikan diri
    Lalu mulai menyapa
    Meski mudah diucapkan
    Sulit tuk dilakukan

Papan penanda isi hati
    Masukan tangan dari mulut
    Ganjalan hatiku ayo ambilah

Aku suka pada dirimu
    Jikalau itu ku sampaikan
    Walau tidak dijawab
    walau tampak kesulitan
    Bisa jadi happy

Semua orang menyimak
    Kata-kata yang penting
    Jauh di suatu tempat
    Di dalam lubuk hati

Papan penanda isi hati
    Padahal jika kau melihat
    Pasti akan mengerti perasaanku

Jika disini aku tulis
    "Aku suka pada dirimu"
    Walau dada berdebar
    Walaupun berkeringat
    Bisa ungkapkan cinta

Papan penanda isi hati
    Eh cobalah kamu keluarkan
    Hal yang kau pikirkan, berusahalah
    Jika tak bisa diucapkan
    Cukuplah dituliskan saja
    Yang ingin disampaikan
    Yang ingin diucapkan
    Sadarilah tandaku

credit

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  4. myth_wota

myth_wota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    what's the point of having so many members but keep promoting mostly the same members over and over again. seriously people will get bored!
    i'm glad tata is on the list, but lidya and sinka are missing there. i wish someday jkt48 will have single like labrador or sayonara crawl that have so many members join in senbatsu.

5. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

^it's basically a message from the management (and i still believe it's related with jkt 1st election): "this is our domain, don't mess with us, if you don't like it then it's your own problem" :)

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    LOL..that sounds like JOT and the JKT48project staffs are an evil empire or dictator....

When it's just a big company but with bad managerial decisions...

7. rmn89

rmn89 Member

i just wondering or is it just me as an indonesian...feeling that all of those AKB songs sounds so much better sung by JKT???? especially KNP, AKB version was too "MEH" for me...but this JKT version makes me "kuulang terus tanpa henti twent four hours a day..." and i felt pretty bad for Ghaida for not making it this time...i don't mind about Dhike get into the senbatsu though! i think she deserved it... , and not to offend yupi fans..., i just never get her appeal, i just hope soon enough, one of the gen3 lolis will took her spot, she just tries wayyy to hard for me.

8. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I think that is true of some songs. JKT girls I think I have bigger voices, sound better. Certainly the english version of KFC was the best version of all, and they looked better in that PV than the Japanese version. Also JKT girls look more genuine in their enthusiasm and enjoyment in performing which comes through, maybe because they are a newish group....so it is still an adventure for all.

9. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    JKT48 Indonesia Independence Day Anniversary coverage on Net Entertainment News NET.

AKB48 Manatsu no Sounds Good! single Senbatsu is comprised of 36 members. While JKT48 version is reduced to 16 members only. Based on this precedent, it's futile to retain any expectation on JKT48 having a lot of Senbatsu (A-side/1st track) members (more than 16) in future single.

I like the costume too. Anyway, JKT48 Costume Designer and Stylist, Ms. Evelyn Francisca, designed JKT48 Kokopura costume using its sister group's as reference. Aside from the base colors (AKB=pink & blue; JKT=yellow & green), there's also other differences between AKB and JKT Kokopura costumes, most noticeably the ruffle skirts style and the absence of metallic confetti on the AKB skirt.

JOT did include 3rd generation Trainees in JKT48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo though. With enough votes they could have had a Trainee or more in JKT48 Gingham Check single Senbatsu. As for JKT48 regular management-picked single Senbatsu, based on the precedent set by the management, I believe the Trainees will have to wait until they enter new Team or the currently existing ones.

Not necessarily. For certain reason, most of the English words JKT sing in their songs is strictly based on and retaining its JPN sister groups' English pronunciation. For example: Diamond=Daiyamondo, Get=Getto, Lollypop=Roripoppu, Summer=Sama, Ponytail=Poniiteiru, Surprise=Sapuraizu, River=Riba, Rotation=Roteshon, Max=Makusu, and many more.

In my personal opinion, some of the songs sound better in AKB version and the others sound better in JKT version. I believe it's all down to personal's preference.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  10. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:
    howeth i glad to see thy haveth returneth, o wiseth one
    :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

11. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    I've never been a fan of shania to be honest. I feel that she exaggerates a lot of her dances and I felt like some of the indonesian lyrics in kokopla were also sung exaggeratedly for some reason such 'papan penanda isi hattttiiiiiiii' which wasn't necessary since kokopla is a more cute and slow paced song yet it doesn't hold any pressure on the sound of the lyrics. I guess I just have to get used to the song a little more. The voices sound more like a mix of shania-melody-kinal-nabilah....

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    About the voice in the fancam...i think that's a sample recording...not the members's voice...

Like the one in the RIVER behind the scene video,when the girls are practicing the dance moves...they use the sample recording version...with an unknown singer singing the song...

13. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    @zakky26, oh I haven't thought about it that way, that would make sense then but it does sound like some of the members voices don't u think??

Viny was my favourite in the fancam ver of kokopla, is it just me or does she look a lot like mayu sometimes?? Hehe :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  14. rmn89

rmn89 Member

i think it depends on the schedule, if they filmed the mv before recording then they will use demo music, but if they recorded first then they can use their own recorded voices...just like what we hear on this video, Melody's shania's and nabilah's voices r so dominant theres no way its somebody else's voice

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    hmmm...maybe you're right...

btw,here's an HD quality fancam

i'm focusing on Chikariina,and noticed she can sing along to the song already...and someone recorded her Jikoushokai at the theater,her Bahasa is surprisingly very good for someone who has been here for only a few months... :D

16. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Do you think this single will contain MV for b-sides?
    Maybe not, consider this single announcement is so sudden
    So the only option is attend to their single release concert like Gingham Check before, if they want to make it again.

17. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri

Omg who noticed Haruka totally not paying attention to the choreography??? lol
    she kept on wiping her face too...it looked like she was crying?? ):
    not only that, but she also kept on looking behind her...its kinds weird cuz isnt this supposed to be an mv shoot...? shouldnt she be paying more attention?? :/

18. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    That was a little weird... I'll make some GIFs? Usually I catch small things when I do that, since it's one frame at a time.

We shouldn't jump to the conclusion that it was crying... maybe it's hayfever? Or, she's having a reaction to her make up? She's wiping her eyes but also her nose, so it could be a number of things probably.

And they probably ran through and filmed the song a few times... so, Haruka being distracted, they can just cut around that, and use other versions for the long shot.

(Though... I still bet you distracted-Haruka ends up in the final product).

She is looking back quite a bit though, mostly to the right and then at Chikariina for a while.
    I can't remember remember who was far right... so many of the fancams were filmed from the front or the left (which had Desy, Rachel, Frieska, Ayana, Ghaida, etc).
    I don't remember who was far right except for maybe Milenia and another KKS, Andela? Or Michelle?

As an option, they probably have enough behind-the-scenes footage for a "Shoujotachi Yo"-style PV... the song over clips of the members practicing, the members sleeping on buses, members eating food in a cute way.
    Boring, but hey, it's something... :^^;:

Okay maybe it's just plain boring.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  19. edgy_heaven

edgy_heaven Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    my first impression based from JKT's KNP fancam

- The track they used in the video, i hope it's just a demo, not a final version that we will get in the cd.
    - Overall the song really makes me want to follow the dancing :hehe:
    - I hope there will be antoher costume for KNP, I just don't like this yellow-green costume, it seems like a cheap version of AKB's KNP costume for me (sorry for being too harsh here)

And now I'll wait for the management to blow me off with the MV!

About haruka, I thing she got distracted, and she off from the choreography when the main camera is not around her (or not taking her)....or for the wild assumption maybe there is a scenario about this :lol:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I'm sure they didn't shot that part once...they must've did a couple of takes...it's impossible to do a one take shot...on the video that i shared she wasn't distracted at all...besides,you can see the crew walking around taking shots inside the formation