1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ That's what i think but the reality is they mostly blame Chikariina for Lidya/Noella absen and the climax is yesterday when JOT change the line up thus Lidya can't celebrate her birthday, of course they blame JOT but Chikariina got bullied as well

2. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

Whoa? Seriously? Regarding lidya absence yesterday, i thought it because she had her college "orientation" week? Shafa and Viviyona absence is what worried me the most but i just hope im only beeing over worried (since both of them were very underrated by the management).

3. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Oh God if Yona graduate.... I cant even think of it...she work real hard for her spot now, she is one of the most beautiful member and she deserve more than what she got now, this "management senbatsu" getting really ridiculous!!!

for RCTI anniversary I think they will sing a more mainstream song such as River or Koichun, they should bring gingham though since gingham senbatsu were elected by fans from all around the world and we barely see it on TV (not even dahsyat!! There's something wrong), I just think JOT ain't put any respect on Fans choise, I mean the fans had spend a lot of money for their Oshi to be on that single!! I'm sorry if I sound a bit emotional but it really getting on my nerves now about this.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  4. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

^it's fine, many people felt the same way as you :) our effort as their fans were actually meaningless because the stupidity of the higher ups (i also oftenly felt furious and desperate at the same time, especially when remembering those packs of cd's LOL).

5. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I think they don't want to show Gingham Check because it doesn't include all of JOT's favorites...they probably never realized that other members had loyal fans over the members they were pushing...

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Where is this "List" you guys are talking about?

7. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So member have been training until midnight, maybe they will perform more than one? with KFC-Kokopla all generation?

Oh i found the news about flashmob (eh it didn't say about Kokopla, only "giant flashmob" :p) http://www.dreamersradio.com/articl...lashmob-bareng-penggemar-di-mahakarya-rcti-25 RCTI producer say, the giant flashmob will involve JKT48 members and all the audiences at Gelora Bung Karno

Just because JOT like playing favorit doesn't mean they're that mean, i think the reason is simple, politic and Ramadhan

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  9. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Politics? What does politics have to do with music?

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I think what he meant was people's attention was drawn to the presidential election...but to be honest...that reason isn't good enough...the main reason is about Ramadhan i think...

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ i'm a girl btw :whistle:

usually the first place for JKT to promote their single is Dahsyat on RCTI which is owned by Harry Tanoe and he's on Prabowo team, i can't imagine he will give permission for JKT performed a song about gingham pattern because Jokowi (Prabowo opponent) is so identical with this pattern

Also in Ramadhan, Dahsyat is on hiatus for one month and because of that JKT doesn't have a place to promote their song on television (thank God for Sarah Sechan)

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Oh,sorry.... :D

Well i think they will perform it tonight at GBK...

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ i hope so, maybe Gingham Check-Flying Get with senbatsu and KFC/Kokopla/JKT Festival/Shoujotachi yo with all member

Ohhh Koichun

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  14. endofworld

endofworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Now jkt48 performing at HUT RCTI 2014. River senbatsu team, Team J, team KIII and trainee...

15. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Team J: RIVER
    Team K3: Korogaru Ishi ni Nare
    Trainee: Heavy Rotation (Andela center :banana:)

16. Ultramarine

Ultramarine Kenkyuusei

I'm waiting for trainee, and they performed Heavy Rotation! By the way, does anyone know who Heavy Rotation Trainee center is?

17. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Oh God its all members, OK they sang all mainstream songs (River, Korogaru, & Hebirote) but its OK I still love it!!!!

with that stage, lighting, camera work and the crowd I was imagining that it was their concert, its totally kindda like watching one of AKB48 big concerts and i get overwhelmed by joy!!!:banana::1st:

OK RCTI for once I can say your camera work is great, especially with team KIII, I got goosebumps :XD::hehe:

18. Ultramarine

Ultramarine Kenkyuusei

Yeah! They do a great perfomances and I must to say thank you for RCTI :worthy:I can't wait for their Kokopura flashmob

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I can't enjoy the performance because as usual, their camera work sucks

I think they will perform Koichun for flashmob not Kokopura

20. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

yeah I also think that it would be koichun, but again its a good chance to introduce their brand new song actually ;), but let see, oh I can't wait for their next performance