1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Countdown: Episode 237 (Members who are too pure for this world)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 7, 2014.

1. SeifukuGirls

SeifukuGirls Kenkyuusei

1) Takeuchi Mai's super cute magical girl cosplay. (2013)
    2) Watanabe Miyuki's transformation from traditional to cute-sexy. (2013)
    3) Ishida Haruka's K-ON! cosplay. (2011)
    4) Miyazawa Sae's white prince. (2012)
    5) Nakamura Mariko's cosplayception. (2013)
    6) Mizuno Honoka's super sexy legs... I mean Lady Gaga cosplay. (2013)
    7) Kobayashi Kana's samba sexy. (2013)
    8) Sato Seira's bikini. (2012)
    9) Tano Yuuka's Michael Jackson and accompanying dance. (2013)
    10) Tanaka Natsumi being a boss. (2013)

• Like Like x 1
  2. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    1) Kawaei Rina with Haste and Waste (2013)
    2) Miyazawa Sae's white prince (2012)
    3) Ichikawa Miori's NMB-inspired lemon outfit (2013)
    4) Maeda Ami's Vanellope von Schweetz (2013)
    5) OJS Takamina (2013)
    6) Watanabe Mayu's danso (2013)
    7) Umeda Ayaka's Gingham Check yukata (2012)
    8) Tanaka Natsumi actually becoming a boss (2013)
    9) Oshima Yuko's outfit from 2013
    10) Watanabe Miyuki's transformation outfit (2013)

• Like Like x 1
  3. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Well Tomochin ranking 4th in 2010 and Chiyuu ranking 12th in 2012 were the highlights for me!

4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I agree with this list, moving the three in bold, Milky up top, Harukyan 2nd plus add Yukirin's Miko costume in 8th because I always get reminded by the outfit of her drama~

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

It will. Was on my ipod touch when I started this list.

6. pblancafort

pblancafort Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    1. Oya Shizuka as a bunny 2011
    2. Uchida Mayumi as Iwa 2012, 2013
    3. Nakamata Shiori as a Waseda graduated, 2012
    4. Watanabe Miyuki as Milky 2013
    5. Kojima Haruna red dress 2011
    6. Umeda Ayaka gingham checked yukata 2012
    7. Sato Amina red riding hood 2013
    8. Abe Maria ass a jazz/ballerina something 2012
    9. Nito Moeno as a caligraphist 2012
    10. Akimoto Sayaka as a spartan warrior 2011

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    1) Akimoto Sayaka's Gladiator
    2) Iwata Karen's Badass Samurai
    [​IMG]
    3) Sato Seira's anime character (I don't know who it is, check the picture in spoiler)
    [​IMG]
    4) Maeda Ami's Cinderella Transformation
    5) Takeuchi Mai's Sailor Moon?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    6) Sato Seira in Bikini
    7) Kitahara Rie's Unagi-Inu
    8) Tanabe Miku's "Dragon"?
    [​IMG]
    9) Tanaka Natsumi as Boss
    10) Takamina's Takamizawa Toshihiko. Actually, she only wore this costume at the end of the event, not during the tournament itself, but I think it counts...

I'll probably edit this if I remember other very cool costumes...

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last Day (Don't Forget to Vote)

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

EPISODE 2 VOTING HAS ENDED!

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Ended? With NO VOTES between the last day warning and the ending post above? :confused:

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Well I was waiting for somebody else to vote (didn't get that much votes for this topic for some reason). Sucks that nobody had since Thursday (When I first started this topic) and will be updating in a bit.

I'm guessing people don't remember the Janken Costumes that people wear in past years.

EDIT: Also the lack of posts in this section as well (General AKB48 Disucssion) as of late.

12. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

STAGE48 Countdown
    Episode 2 (Best Janken Costumes)

Welcome to Episode 2 of Stage 48 Countdown. I'm Forrest Fuller. On this episode of Stage48 Countdown. We look at the Best Janken Costumes. With Janken coming up, we rank the Top 10 Best Janken Costumes. and AWAY we go!

First here are the 5 that just missed out on the countdown. The Honorable Mentions
    11) Mariko Nakamura (2013) (13 Pts)
    12) Seira Sato (2012) (11 Pts)
    13) Minami Takahashi (2013) (10 Pts)
    14) Shizuka Oya (2011) (10 Pts)
    15) Rina Hirata (2013) (10 Pts)

and now onward to the Top 10.

10) Rina Kawaei (2013) (13 Pts)
    [​IMG]
    Coming in at #10 is the loveable Ricchan the BAKA girl. In 2013 there was a special called Mecha mecha iketeru! AKB48 Kimatsu Test. Which tested alot of the AKB48G Members. Ricchan ended up with the worst score and became AKB48's "dumbest member" earned her the title "Baka (Idiot) Center" and was the "center" of the song Hasute to Wasute. Keeping up with her "title". She came out like it during the 2013 Janken Tournament and had a hard time getting up on the pedestal as well (because of the two puppet things). Luckily she didn't have a hard time again with the costume as she was eliminated by Miorin. But her costume showed how much she made the BKA48 thing and her Baka center thing her own. Goes to show you why she's awesome. ​

9) Natsumi Tanaka (2013) (14 Pts)
    [​IMG]

Coming in at #9 is a costume that you would never seen on an idol. But I guess that's what makes it something. It's Natsumi Tanaka as a Mafia Boss. Natsumi Tanaka is a member of HKT48 Team H and is one of the HKT48 Originals. So it was just awesome to see her coming out like a mafia boss in 2013 as she would face Emika Kamieda (NMB48 Team BII). Sadly Natsumi didn't win as Emika did and almost won the whole thing. But her costume was one of the best from the 2013 Janken Tournament

8) Mayumi Uchida (2012 and 2013) (16 Pts)
    [​IMG]

The Original Janken Queen ends up on our list at #8. As we have one of her favorite costumes ever. Even not at a janken tournament. You will see this, she wore this in her photobook (also made it look sexy lol) but she wore this in 2012 and almost became the first person to win this tournament twice. She ended up finishing 4th. Didn't have the luck in 2013 though as she was knocked out in the first round by Rina Izuta.

7) Ami Maeda (2012) (16 Pts)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Somebody who has some real good luck in the Janken Tournament is Ami Maeda at #7 with her costume in 2012 which was pretty creative. The Cinderella costume was pretty cool to see as she was able to win her first match as the Cinderella cleaning costume. Then she comes out again in the Cinderella dress which just made the whole thing perfect for her.

6) Haruka Ishida (2011) (17 Pts)
    [​IMG]

Coming in #6 is the girl who just made this look hot. Haruka Ishida of AKB48 Team B at the time. I mean when you see any girl in a school girl outfit. You know they gotta make it look good and she did just that. Bravo Harukyan.

5) Ami Maeda (2013) (19 Pts)
    [​IMG]

Coming in at #5 is once again the girl who has had good luck in this tournament. Vanellope herself Ami Maeda. If you haven't seen the movie. Aamin was the little girl from the movie Wreck it Ralph (too bad she wasn't in the sugar rush song, aamin i'm meaning) and she pretty much proved how much those two look alot a like. She's a shoo in for the live action version lol.

4) Sayaka Akimoto (2011) (21 Pts)
    [​IMG]

Coming in at #4 is the perfect suit for the girl who was Team K. Sayaka Akimoto. Her gladiator suit was just perfect for her as she fought though everybody. This costume proved why it was perfect for her as she was against the AKB48 Ace in Acchan and was able to beat to be Acchan and ended Acchan's streak of AKB48 Singles at 25. Akimoto ended up finishing 5th and was in Ue Kara Mariko.

3) Mai Takeuchi (2013) (24 Pts)
    [​IMG]

Coming in at #3 is one of the cutest costumes ever. It's Mai Takeuchi of SKE48 Team KII at the time coming out in a Sailor Moon like costume that just made it cute. She looked like she wanted to show how cute she can be in only her 2nd Janken Tournament.

2) Miyuki Watanabe (2013) (27 Pts)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Coming in at #2 is one of the SEXIEST entrances of all time. My NMB48 Oshi (It's my show, I can mention it lol) with a tranditional costume and then BAM! A Very sexy Devil costume. To show that she is a devil (a sexy one at that :))

Before we get to #1. Please look up for a recap :p.

Now we have the #1 spot. It is (*drum roll*)

1) Sae Miyazawa (2012) (28 Pts)
    [​IMG]
    The Prince herself Sae Miyazawa of AKB48 Team K at the time. Pretty much, she went with a suit that suited her very well and when she came out like this, How could you NOT love this. It was very Sae -Chan and only she could pull something like this off. Congrats Sae chan.

Well that's our countdown. I noticed the lack of votes (guessing because of not being able to remember alot of the suits) which is nothing wrong with that. But I do wanna change something. Something I actually should have done before, but didn't. Expanding voting for the whole week. Figure that would get ALOT more people to vote and I will do some promoting that's not spamming. Will also put the next 5 episodes list on the front page. So the next episode will be

BEST Team Shuffle Moves
    It will be some what of a two parter you can say. Since we will have the worst Team shuffle moves after. So hope you guys keep doing what you have been doing which is helping me out with this. It's pretty cool that you guys have been :). I thank you for that.

14. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

^ Miichan's wasn't a shuffle, it was a promotion.

Edited mine a little cause I forgot about Kennins

1. Tomochin to Team K, 2009 - Absolute win win situation for everyone and it helped Tomochin developed her style.
    2. Lovetan to HKT, 2012 - Lovetan was struggling to remain relevant at that point after how her shuffle to Team A was so lackluster, this decision revived her career completely and now she has even progressed to a leadership role.
    3. Mayuyu to Team A, 2012 - I do prefer Mayuyu in Team B but if she had not been moved to A, she would not have developed her character and mature this beautifully.
    4. Umechan to Team B, 2012 - Ume B was the absolute best team ever an I think Umechan's efforts in the group were finally recognsied.
    5. Miorin kenin with Team N, 2013 - same reason as Lovetan but wow the Osakian comedy thing really really worked for her
    6. Tani Marika to Team E, 2014
    7. Anchu to Team M, 2014
    8. Suuchan to Team E, 2014 - the above three really blossomed in their new team
    9. Umechan to Team BII, 2014 - Umechan has always been incredible at dancing and is a perfect fit with NMB in terms of performance capabilities plus she gets to be in Senbatsu now!!!
    10. Yui kennin with Team N, 2012 - SayaYui pairing was really brilliant even though I really disliked Yui at that point. Plus that little rivalry thing with Milky was very cute as well.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    1. Miyazawa Sae to Team S
    2. Itano Tomomi to Team K (I hated this when it was announced, I was so wrong)
    3. Kojima Haruna back to Team A
    4. Kojima Natsuki to Team A
    5. Watanabe Mayu back to Team B where she belongs
    6. Watanabe Miyuki to Team BII (with Sayanee in N and Nana in M it just felt natural)
    7. Kawaei Rina to Team A
    8. Ohori Megumi to SDN (she was on her way out of AKB, it allowed us to keep her for a little longer)
    9. Iriyama Anna to Team A
    10. Shimazaki Haruka to Team A

• Like Like x 1
  16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Can I vote for "XXX being maintained as team XX important figure despite going thru several shuffle"?

17. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    transfer is also counted as shuffle, right?

1. Harugon to JKT
    2. Tomochin to team K
    3. Mayu back to team B
    4. Paruru to team A
    5. Rabutan to HKT
    6. Milky to team BII
    7. Sae to team S
    8. Sasshi to HKT
    9. Nyan-nyan back to team A
    10. Lemon to NMB

• Like Like x 1
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ I would think so.

FYI. I'm allowing the Sasshi one since it was close to the Tokyo Dome Team Shuffle. So it somewhat counts (and it's more transfer, but I'm counting it)

@rka it counts. But the Miichan one doesn't (to Team 4) since that was a promotion

Nope (Team Shuffles and transfers (like Sasshi's) Only/Not the ones that stayed with their teams thru several shuffles)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Episode 3: Best Team Shuffle Moves
    These are the best team shuffle moves in the whole AKB48Gs. The Moves that made sense and helped the girl in the long run. Transfers like Sasshi's count as does Kennins that were made as well (like Jurina to AKB, Miyuki to AKB and or SKE, Yukirin to NMB)

VOTING ENDS: September 20, 2014
    RESULTS ANNOUNCED: September 21, 2014

19. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Harugon to JKT (2012)
    Tomochin to K (2009)
    Sasshi to A (2009)
    Suuchan to E (2013)
    Meetan/Nonti to SDN (2009)
    Reinyan to M (2013)
    Lovetan to HKT (2012)
    Tomu to A (2013)
    Mayu to A (2012)
    Yuihan to A (2012)

• Like Like x 1
  20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    -Sasshi to HKT (though I would like her to be in team A as well)
    -Paruru to team A --> one of the best shuffle
    -Tomochin to team K

• Dislike Dislike x 1