1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Actually I don't critizise him but it does annoy me when Bahasa is used for Indonesian language. I'm just nitpicking on this.
    The translation is alright. Although I can see the pronanciation is used using kana sometimes like orang asin -g lol. it makes me crack up abit and that is fun.

2. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Yona said that team k3 was able to sell more than 1000 tickets for their malang concert, really happy about this, it's about time that team k3 gets their much deserved media attention. Even chikarina is really excited, she keeps talking about it on her Twitter. And apparently team j will be the only team (besides third gen) headed for bogor to continue the nationwide concert, some real independence from the team's ^^ but yeah I was also thinking that it'd be a great idea to have the rest of the 48 family cover future jkt48 original songs...just to show teamwork and unity through the whole groups. After all there shouldn't be labelled any rivalry or competition between the 48 families, they are all sister groups :)

3. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^the issue is that most people use jakarta as a punchline for a joke...I remember watching mechaike about akb and they used jakarta as a joke...plus, I don't think that anyone in japan actually takes jkt seriously...

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I have to say that you are completely wrong on the last part

Don't doubt J-fans's support towards the group...they do take JKT seriously...they won't fly thousands of miles to Indonesia only to meet the girls up close if they don't take JKT seriously..

5. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I'll admit there are fans, including people like yamada, but they do tend to use us as a punchline...

6. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    The one who don't take JKT seriously is 48fan outside Japan, because our girls is not milky white and kawaii like Japanese/Chinese girls so they don't really care about JKT

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Mechaike is a comedy variety show...and the one who uses that punchline is a comedian...not a fan...

Of all the J-fans i encounter at twitter,they all respect the group...and the ones who has been to Indonesia even said they like this country very much...

8. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Oh come on all comedy shows make fun of other countries at some point. Look at shows like dahsyat and other variety shows. When jkt48 pronounce the Japanese names of their singles, the hosts normally always use it in some way as a punchline as well as also trying to mimick how japanese people talk. You don't see haruka getting all offended about it though cause at the end of the day these shows are not meant to be taken seriously. I'm sure that japanese people are very respectful towards indonesia...at the nd of the day we are all just humans, we're not perfect in being straightforwardly mannerable or respectful lol. And hey if someone doesn't like jkt48 because they are not as light skinned...these ignorant people need a wake up call and a mind check cuz not everyone in the whole Damn world looks like that lol what happened to diversity...

9. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I guess you guys are right...we really should just stop listening to the haters huh...

10. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    haters is gonna be hate... that's the nature :D

all of this forum.. have you heard the rumors about transfer or graduate ?

11. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I wonder if what I'm about to say is almost worse...
    I don't think people are making fun of Jakarta, or Indonesia. Or, that it's actively being used as a punchline... for the sole fact of, Indonesia is kind of the mysterious country no knows anything about.

They know it's the most populated Muslim country in the world and that it's in Asia. Mi Goreng is from there and poor animals exploited in zoos... that's it.

I didn't know much about Indonesia before getting into JKT48... and then, mind blown... uh, INDONESIA IS HHHHUUUUGGGGEEE!!

One of the most populated countries, food is delicious, people seem nice and you're guys dominate social media trending hashtags.

Oshima Yuko use JKT as a punchline on AKBingo before when the Bad Boys stated they had checked every single member's palms for fortune telling...
    At no point was that a dig at JKT48 as in, JKT are so unpopular that they couldn't be on the end of the year show. If anything Yuko turned the joke on the show and then on herself, making it seem like she was spacing out.

(I love Yuko... the idol who could get away with anything, and she's funny!! Perfect woman.)

12. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^ I bet most people more familiar with Bali than Jakarta or even Indonesia. AKB48 need more visit to Indonesia, last time only Shinoda Mariko went to Bali.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Yeah,and what Yuuko meant actually is that if only JKT were there,it'll add to the workload of that fortune teller....

Now i remember which mechaike episode that was...it was for that Baka center episode when the host trolls Sashi if she is involve in another scandal,she could end up being in Jakarta...i didn't feel offended at all hearing that...

14. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    About Aki-p and his answer regarding JKT first original song: There's a difference between "actually making one" and "trying to make one". Some people consider doing nothing as "trying". As much as I want JKT to have their own original song (not to mention full original single or even album), it's simply not realistic. Anyway, JKT next single will contain another cover songs, all of it.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  15. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Yep you've got a point there Vicz48 . I'm sure that what he probably meant by 'trying' is that it's in a long term process that might just be completed once 4th gen are announced...Lol cuz it's very likely. He didn't even say that it was already in the process besides the fact that it's probably in just a trial or demo...which would be like months or a year away. Well I'm not rushing him because I want this original jkt song to be spectacular maybe even better than akb has ever had :) . But this news has already relieved all of us considering that at least jkt are not set to sing cover songs for the rest of their existence :D

16. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Nice to see you gained an interest kurisu...if enough people start to notice the country like you do, hopefully we'll improve in the future...

Don't forget that Takahashi Minami, Kawaei Rina, and Sasshi also appeared on Dahsyat...

Also the OKL episode...I'm not the proudest citizen of the land, seeing as corruption is off the scales (3rd(?) highest paid president and the country's going nowhere) plus the amount of poverty, but I don't like it when people make fun of the place I consider my home country...it just seems like no one takes us seriously, but that's just my point of view...

17. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

well its a good news, at least he give us something to look for, since many of us start to think that it is almost impossible for jkt48 to have their original song, but again if the translation quality is still the same then it will took some of the grandeur of the song, i mean what the point to make a song that only certain group of people will understand, a hits song need not only a good music but also a beautiful lyric that people can easily understand and relate to their feeling, so yes its a good news but before its came true JOT need to step up their translation quality like so bad!

18. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

Most of jpn48 members still think jkt48 is a place for exiles/washed-out, and that is fact. Altho one particular member prove that as a very wrong mind set :) Just take a look what happen to this particular member now, then compare it with her former kaigai collague.

19. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    I almost got fooled by the explanation of another poster here.
    Anyway, thanks for clearing the miscommunication. I haven't watched that certain episode myself, but just by your explanation, I don't feel offended at all too.

I couldn't concur with you more.

20. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    I wouldn't say that jkt 48 is the place for exiles or wash outs (lol) but I would more describe it as the alternative place to make your idol dream come true. First of all akicha failed because I don't think she even really wanted to be transferred into any overseas group seeing as she was doing so well in akb that time. She was confused of where to prosper in more...akb or jkt? And as she was not able to fulfill both wishes for fans that's how it just didn't turn out to work. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of things she regrets tho ): . As for haruka, she already knew that she was basically done with the akb dream but not yet done with the 48 dream which was why she felt she was ready to find a dream somewhere else. Look at how happy she is now though and how at home she feels. Chika wants the same too and she doesn't want it to end with jeopardy that's why she chose a full transfer rather than concurrence. The truth is is that you can't have it both ways unfortunately...look at sae and Suzuki Mariya, they don't even seem to be snh members anymore ): . Bottom line, concurrence is not the way to go lol

Well regarding overseas anyways...that's what I think concurrence doesn't work. As for concurrence between jpn 48 , it's much easier being as that your only train rides from each other, but I still don't feel for it since I'm of a person who would be better off fully supporting one group I'm in than the migraine of two groups lol. I Still salute those who do have a concurrency though...cuz it's tough

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014